1 Week Later

The Prince Behind The Mask

Donghae's POV...

 This is me, Lee Donghae--succesfully survived the 'punishment week' & now messing with Eunhyuk's hair~ HAHA!!!!

'YAH! Stop it, hyung!' he scolded me

'Punishment week is over! I can do it!'

'I wish punishment week was forever!' he wish and--ha! That will never happen~

Kekekekekeke, you're just going to sneak in King Yesung's palace while Prince GameKyu is helping you--GAMEKYU IS HELPING YOU?!?!?!?

 

Sungmin's POV...

It's the end of punishment week! I can play with Minnie again~! I missed him soooooo much! He's so cute like me! I am the aegyo king--LEE SUNGMIN!

I saw my Minnie & immediately took her & hugged her

'Minnie~ How are you now? Are you good to Eunhyuk-hyung?' I asked Minnie & he just nods--aww, he so cute~ 

'Here, Minnie...' I gave him a small piece of carrot & he starts nibbiling him, aegyo!!!!

When he was done, he jumpped around...saying that he wants to play

'Sure, Minne~ Let's play!' 

Then I heard Yunho & Junsu's voices singing~ They must be happy too! 

Hmm...I wonder how are the others~

 

Onew's POV...

I am happily eating chicken in my own world after a week of punishment, I have survived~! And Key cooked me chicken!!!! 

How about Minho? Minho's playing soccer either in the field or playing the soccer video game in his room...
Key & Jonghyun? Being lovey-dovey in the living room, I can even hear them in the kitchen...
Tiffany is in the stable playing with the horses without permission
And Taeminnie is eating cookies while hearing JongKey's lovey-dovey sayings, poor kid... 

 

Yesung's POV...

 

FINALLY! The week of punishment is over~ It's finally Sunday! 

EH?! Donghae's messng with Hyukkie's hair? Yunho & Junsu singing? Onew eating chicken? Key & Jonghyun being lovey-dovey again? Minho playing soccer? Taemin eating cookies? And Sungmin playing with 'Minnie'?! Wow...I'm the only one left, I MUST get Ddangkoma! 

After running into Reika's room,  found out that she was still sleeping, oh right...she worked hard on guarding me so I won't get Ddangkoma~ Ddangkoma's really close with her... TT_TT Ddangkoma is on Reika's hand, Ddangkoma~ Come back!!!

'He's infront of you, oppa...' 

'No, he isn't! He's on your han--oh...' I stopped after seeing Reika holding Ddangkoma towards my face..

'...'

'Oppa? Oppa? Oppa!'

I quickly took Ddangkoma & ran away while screaming happily

I AM SO HAPPY!!!! XD ...And I still have to eat breakfast... =_=lll

 

Reika's POV...

 

Oppa really thought I was sleeping, pabo...

'At least the punishment week is already done...I can sleep properly again~' With that, I fell on my bed & was hoping to fall asleep but I heard a rustling sound near the balcony of my room--who would climb up the tree?!

'Yah! Hurry up & go to the balcony already!' Who the hell was that? I decided to go to the balcony & looked around...I didn't even see anyone I took a deep sighed & closed my eyes for a moment, I had a feeling that something will happen later night--oh well...

I opened my eyes & blushed to see who's face was right in front of me & so close...

It was Prince Eunhyuk, he's been climbing the tree all this time?

'EUNHYUK-AH! Stop staring at her!' With that we both looked away & blushed 

'M-mianhe...' he apologized to me

'I-it's okay...w-why are you c-climbing up here anyway?'

'I-I wanted to see how everyone's doing after the week...'

'You could use the front gate...'

'TOLD YOU!'

'YAH, STOP SCOLDING KYUHYUN!' I just giggled, these princes are funny....

'We did but no one opened the door...'

'Oh~ Everyone here was overwhelemed that they could have everything back to normal agin...'

'Overwhelemed much?' we both laughed

'HYUNG! CAN I GO NOW?! I HAVE TO PLAY STAR CRAFT!'

'STOP SCREAMING!' Hehe, they're scolding each other again

'Mianhe, princess...I promise that you're the only one I love...' with that he smiled & left, I was so red when he left...

'AHHHHH!!!!' What the--? He fell! I quickly looked down & saw Prince GameKyu lying on the ground with Prince Eunhyuk on top of me

'GET OFF!' Prince Eunhyuk immediately got up & ran while Prince Game--EvilKyu was chasing him with an evl aura...

He should be fine...I heard screaming again..

'What if--'

'He's fine!' Yesung-oppa yelled, how did he hear?! This castle is weird...when should I investigate? The party will be on the day after tomorrow, so maybe I can investigate this castle tomorrow--alone & without any help...it's creepy but at least I'm learning without any schools, oh wait--I'm just learning using home school -sighs- No wonder I don't have any friends except oppa's friends...aish, forget about that--Oppa has a meeting which means I'm left with the others, aha! I can make all of them sleep the sleeping gas that I got under my bead-which is very weird...

Sorry guys, but this castle is worth invstigating alone...


Short chapter again , please comment & suscribe...
Please vote for this poll also: