Just Say Yes My J

Just Say Yes My J

Its lunchtime and a tall tanned girl is seen standing in of the tables with a megaphone in her hand.

“Any minute now Jessie”

“I know Tiff”

“Jessica Jung, will you be my girlfriend?” The girl with the megaphone confessed to Jessica in front of many people.

“Tell me Jessie, How many times did she already confess to you?”

“Hmmm… I think 22 times since first year”

“And today is the 23rd?”

“Yes”

“How many times you did you reject her?”

“23 times”

“How come?”

“I already counted this one” Jessica walked towards the girl.

“Kwon Yuri…Ye…No” She said in a cold tone. After she said that, she went back to her seat.

“You know what I always say Jessica Jung, I will never stop confessing to you until you accept me and my love for you” Yuri shouted.

“And you also know what I always reply, Give up on me” Jessica shouted back.




After the confession….
(Yuri’s side)

She watched Jessica’s retreating back.

She’s really beautiful. The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. A tall skinny girl tapped her in the shoulders

“Dude, it’s already been 3 years since your first confession to her and you’re still pursuing her. Aren’t you getting tired or planning to stop?”

“Haven’t you heard what I said earlier to her Sooyoung?”

“I heard it but Yul; you’re looking more and more lovestruck every year”

“I don’t care Soo”

“C’mon Yul, there’s a bunch of other girls who are dying to be with you”

“Can they match Jessica in every aspect?”

“Did Jessica match Victoria in every aspect?” Yuri glared at Sooyoung “Yes, she did” Yuri started to walk away but Sooyoung caught up to her.

“Yul, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to brought her up” Yuri sighed.

“It’s alright Soo just don’t mention her again next time will you?”

“I will”

They went to Jessica’s table to fetch their kid friend who is busy having fun with her girlfriend.

“Taeng, time’s up. Hi Sunny Bunny” Sooyoung said. Sunny smiled at her shyly.

“Aww, c’mon it’s only been 15 minutes”

“That’s longer than yesterday already”

“But I want to spen more time with my mushroom” Taeyeon pouted.

“We still need to practice for the performance.”

“But we can practice later after classes”

“Why don’t you tell that to yourself? You can spend more time with Tiffany later after classes”

During the whole conversation of Sooyoung and Taeyeon, Yuri didn’t speak any words and just stare at Jessica.

“Now that you’ve said that, I think you’re right Soo”

“See? Now let’s go”

“Fany ah, I’ll see you later okay?”

“Okay” Tiffany replied while flashing her eyesmile.

“And you Ms. Hopeless Romantic, stop staring at Jessica”

When Sooyoung said that, Jessica looked at Yuri and they had an eye to eye contact or staring contest till Sooyoung and Taeyeon pulled Yuri away. When they are already far, they let Yuri go.

“Why did you two pull me away? I was having my moment with Sica”

“Keep quiet for a while Yul” Sooyoung said “We need to excuse Yoona” Sooyoung knocks on the room’s door.

“Yes Ms. Choi?”

“Ms. Park, may we excuse Im Yoona for the practice?”

“Practice for what?”

“For the upcoming performance ma’am”

“Oh, alright. Im Yoona, you can go out now”

“Thank you ma’am” The teacher nodded.

“Hello unnies let’s go but where is Hyoyeon unnie?” Yoona asked.

“She’s already in the studio. She already set up the instruments” Sooyoung replied

“Alright, I’m already itching to play my bass”

When they arrive at the studio, they saw Hyoyeon talking to someone.

“Hello Nicole” The four greeted the girl who is talking with Hyoyeon.

“Oh, hi guys”

“Why did you guys take so long?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Well, Ms. Lovestruck here just confessed again and Taeyeon keeps on complaining about spending more time with her mushroom”

“What? You confess again Yul?”

“Yes I did. Is there a problem?”

“No. So let’s start practicing. Cole, are you going to watch us?”

“Yes, if it’s alright with the others” Nicole look at the four.

“Of course it’s alright with us” Yuri said “Right?”

“Yes!” They all answered.

Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Yoona and Hyoyeon have a band. They called SoShi. Sooyoung is the leader and drummer. Yuri is on the keyboard and sometimes she changes her instrument to guitar. Yoona plays the bass guitar. Hyoyeon is the lead guitarist and Taeyeon is the vocalist sometimes she also plays a guitar.

“So what songs are we going to play?” Sooyoung asked them.

“Hmm…can we play Click 5’s just the girl and LMNT’s Hey Juliet?” Yuri asked.

“If it’s alright with the others…” Sooyoung look at the remaining three.

“I’m alright with it” Yoona said.

“Anything will be fine with me” Hyoyeon said.

“How about you Taeng?” Sooyoung asked.

“I know the lyrics so it’s also fine with me”

“Okay, we already have two songs. Last song to suggest?” They all think of a song.

“Umm…can I suggest?” Nicole asked.

“Sure, what do you want to suggest?” Sooyoung asked.

“How about FT Island’s I hope?” The band members look at each other while Nicole waits for their answer.

“It’s a big Yes” They all shouted. Nicole smile.

“So let’s start?” Yoona asked.

“Wait, what song are we going to play first?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sooyoung, you decide” Yuri said.

“I think, Hey Juliet first next Just the Girl then I hope. How about that?”

“I think its fine” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s rock on!” Yoona shouted.

And they started practicing. They practice for 6 hourse straight but they also have breaks. When they finished their practice, classes are over already. They went back to their classrooms and get their bags.

When Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon entered their classroom, they saw Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny. Sooyoung and Taeyeon went to their respective girlfriends. Yuri also went to Jessica.

“Hi Jessica”

“…” Jessica ignored her

“You seem to have many things to carry, do you need any help?” Jessica looked at Yuri.

“No, I don’t your help. I can handle this by myself”

“Okay if you say so” Yuri went to her seat and gets her bag. She saw Jessica struggling with her things. She went to Jessica again. She was about to offer Jessica her help again but the latter cut her.

“No”

Jessica managed to balance her things but when she was about to walk, her books fell down. Yuri helped her get the books. Jessica grabbed her book from Yuri but she failed because Yuri is holding tightly the book.

“I insist Jessica” They had a staring till Jessica sighed in defeat.

“Fine, just do what you wanted to do” Yuri smiled in triumph. The other couples just shook their head in the scene.

They went to the school’s parking to go to Jessica’s BMW. When they reach the car, Jessica put the things she held at the back seat before get her things that is carried by Yuri. The latter hold tightly the books.

“Kwon Yuri, give me my books”

“Not until you say thank you”

“I won’t”

“Say it or I won’t give it”

“Fine, thank you. There, now give me back my books” Yuri gave Jessica the books. Jessicaplaced it at the back seat with her other things. She went inside her car and speed off.

One day, I know Jessica. You will be mine. You’ll accept my love for you.

*HONK HONK*

“Hey Yul, let’s go” Sooyoug called her from the car. They have a sleepover at Sooyoung’s house that day. They already have all the things they needed in her car. Taeyeon is going to be late due to her date with Tiffany. When they arrived at Sooyoung’s house, they changed into comfortable clothes and watch movies at the the Choi’s home theater.

“What’s the next movie?” Hyoyeon asked.

“My Girl and I” Sooyoung said.

“Really? I love that movie!” Yoona said.

“Me too”

“Hey guys, I’m here” Taeyeon greeted her friends.

“Oh, Hi Taeng. C’mon join us.” Yuri invited Taeyeon.

“Ooohh…it’s starting” Yoona said.

“What are you guys watching?” Taeyeon asked.

“My Girl and I” The four said.

They all put their attention to the movie and no one speaks until suddenly a phone rung.

~She’s cold and cruel but she knows what she’s doing~


“Whose ringing tone is that?” Taeyeon asked

“Mine. Excuse me for a while” Yuri went to a quiet place and answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Yuri ah”

“Oh, umma. What is it? Why did you call?”

“Can you come home?”

“Why umma?”

“There’s someone who wants to see you”

“Can’t that person wait umma?”

“No, Kwon Yuri, he can’t”

“He?”

“Yep, He”

“Umma” Yuri whined to her mother.

“Kwon Yuri, just this one. Please?” Her mother pleaded.

“Aishh…alright umma, I’ll go home”

“Right now alright?”

“Alright umma”

“Ok, bye baby”

“Don’t call me baby, umma. Bye” Yuri hung up. She went back to the living room.

“Hey guys, I need to tell something”

“….” Nobody paid attention to her so she brought the megaphone she used when she confess earlier.

“Yah!” She shouted. All of them covered their ears.

“What is Yuri?” Sooyoung asked.

“I need to go home now. My mother said there is someone who wants to see me right now and I already agreed to it”

“Didn’t you protest?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I did Hyo but she pleaded.”

“Who is the person?”

“I don’t know Yoong. She just that, that person is a he”

“He? Oh My! Is your mother going to arrange marriage you?” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Of course not, She know how much I love Jessica and she gave me her full support anyways I’ll be going now”

“Okay see you tomorrow Yuri” Sooyoung said.

“Bye” They all said.

Yuri went out of the house and hailed a cab. It took her 15 minutes to arrive at her house. She paid the driver and went inside.

“I’m home umma”

“Oh, come here immediately at the living room” She went to the living room and saw the person she hasn’t seen since grade school.

“Donghae!” Yuri quickly hugged donghae “I miss you couz”

“Hahaha…I miss you too couz”

“You’re looking good”

“You also couz, by the way I have something for you” Donghae rummage to his backpack. “Here” He gave Yuri a new guitar pick.

“Oh, cool. Thank you hae, I really need to replace my old pick.”

“Now, now you two, let’s go to the kitchen have dinner” Yuri’s mother said.

They went to the kitchen and had their dinner. While eating the cousins shared stories with each other but it is more like Yuri interrogating Donghae.

“Hae, when did you go back to Korea?”

“Last week”

“Last week? Why didn’t you contact us?”

“Well, I was still busy with my transfer files and also I wanted to surprise all of you especially you”Donghae pinch Yuri’s nose. Yuri swatted Donghae’s hand.

“No pinching. Transfer files?”

“Yeah, I’m going to transfer at your school”

“Really? When are going to transfer?”

“Maybe next week”

“Why still next week?”

“Because I will undergo a long process before I get to transfer”

“Ah...Wait a minute, umma, where is appa?”

“Oh, he’s going home late. He still needs to finish his paper works.”

“Uncle is still hard working, auntie”

“You know your uncle. He wanted to make the company bigger so that he can provide us a good life”

“But sometimes appa forgets that he still needs to spend time with us”

“Well, we can’t blame your appa. He’s really like that. Let’s stop this talk.” They all laughed.

“Ah, I’m already full auntie. Thanks for the food”

“You’re welcome Hae”

“Hae”

“Yes couz?”

“Are you staying here?”

“Hmm…nope”

“Where are you staying?”

“At a hotel”

“Why bother checking in a hotel if you have a home here?”

“I need my privacy”

“But you also have privacy here. I won’t barge in to your room like the old times. Please stay here Hae” Yuri pouted.

“You do know that I can’t resist your pout right?” Yuri nodded. “Alright, I’ll stay but just for tonight”

“But Hae!”

“One night or none at all?”

“Or” Donghae showed her serious face.

“Okay I was just kidding. One night”

“Good girl. Auntie, I’m going to stay here for tonight”

“Is that so? Then I’ll prepare the guest room”

“Thank you auntie”

“Hae, let’s play”

“Alright what game?”

“Xbox”

“What games do you have?”

“Just look in there. It’s beside the television” Donghae went to search.

“Yul, let’s play modern warfare”

“Sure. I’ll just prepare the console.” After some minutes of preparing “Let’s play now”

The two played until midnight.

“Hey Hae, I need to sleep now. I have classes tomorrow”

“Alright, I’ll just turn this off when I finish”

“Okay” Yuri went to her room and sleep.

------------------------------

(The next day = Free time before last subject)

*Yawn*

Yuri keeps on yawning and rubbing her eyes.

“Hey Yul, you look like a panda right now” Sooyoung said.

“I stayed up until midnight”

“Why?”

“I was playing”

“With who?” Taeyeon joined their conversation.

“Donghae”

“What? Donghae is back” The two shouted.

“Yes, he is”

“Who’s back?” Hyoyeon joined.

“Donghae”

“When did he get back?”

“Last week but he just visited us yesterday”

“So he’s the HE that your mother is talking about” Taeyeon said.

“Yep and also he gave me a gift” Yuri brought out her new guitar pick.

“Ooohh, that’s a cool pick” Hyoyeon said. “Can I borrow it sometime?”

“Sure”

“Hey Yul,”

“Yes Taeng?”

“Why do have a bouquet in your bag?”

“I’m going to give it to her”

“Are going to confess again?”

“No. I’m just giving it to her”

“How? She’s not here. She’s at the student council meeting that will end AFTER classes”

“I’m going to left it at her desk”

“Okay students; go back to your seats. Class is about to start”

-------------------
(After classes)

“And it’s time to leave you little purple rose bouquet here. I hope she accepts you” Yuri talked to the rose.

“Yul, stop talking to the rose. You look like a crazy persone” Sooyoung said.

“But she is a crazy person” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, crazy IN LOVE” Hyoyeon added.

“Hey unnies, let’s go home now.” Yoona called them.

“Little bouquet, I’ll be going now”

“Let’s go now” Sooyoung pulled Yuri.


(Jessica’s side = after the student council meeting)

The student council just endedn and Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny is on their to the classroom

“Jessie, do you think we can do all the things we discussed?”

“We can Tiff”

“Sica hurry, come inside” Sunny is the first to enter the room.

“What is it Sunny?” Jessica quickly entered the room.

“Look. Someone left a purple bouquet for you” Jessica went to her desk and holds the bouquet.

“Does it have a card or something to identify who gave it to you?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica searched for any card but she doesn’t any but instead she saw a red thread that is tied at the end of the bouquet. She searched for the other end and saw that the other end is tied at Yuri’s desk. She stared at the girl’s desk. Tiffany and Sunny was curious about why is Jessica staring at Yuri’s desk till they saw the red thread that connects the bouquet and Yuri’s desk.

“So, it’s from Yuri” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, she’s getting sweeter. Don’t you think Jessie?” Jessica smirks.

“She believes in the read thread of fate huh?”

“Red thread of fate?” Sunny asked.

“It is a legend from Japan or China. It says that the two people who are destined to be together are connected by an invisible red thread. According to Chinese verson, the thread is tied in the ankles while in Japanese; it is in the pinkie finger. It can outstretch, tangled or anything but it cannot be broken” Tiffany explained.

“Ah, aww…it’s so sweet” Jessica just scoffed. She bent down to cut the thread but was halted when she saw a note on the floor.

I’ll be happy if you cut this thread because it means that you accepted my gift. And also I wouldn’t be worried if you cut this because there are still many red threads that connect us.

“Tiffany, do you have a scissor?”

“I do. Why?”

“Can I borrow it for a while?”

“What are going to do? Are you going to cut the thread?”

“Yes”

“Why? It represents the red thread of fate”

“She gave me permission”

“Huh? When?” Jessica pointed at the note on the floor. Tiffany and Sunny read it.

“Okay. Here you go” Tiffany gave Jessica the scissors. The latter cut the thread.

“Here. Thank you”

“Are you going to keep the flower Sica?” Sunny asked.

“Why would I cut the thread if I’m not going to keep it?”

“Oh.” They packed their stuffs and went home.

------------------------------------------

When Jessica went home, her sister saw her holding a purple bouquet. Krystal followed Jessica in her room.

“Hey unnie, who are those from?”

“Yuri”  

“Yuri unnie? You accepted a gift from Yuri unnie?”

“Why are you so surprise it’s not like this is the first time I accepted her gift”

“It is the first time unnie”

“It is?” Krystal nodded. “Oh”

“Can I smell it unnie?” Jessica gave the flower to Krystal

“It’s fragrant unnie and looks fresh”

“Really?” Jessica also smelled the flower.

“It is”

“Sica unnie”

“Hmm?”

“It’s already been three years since Yuri unnie started courting and pursuing you. Aren’t you going to gave her a chance?”

“Now, that you said it. Yuri does seem getting more and more persistent these days. Gave her a chance? I don’t know…I don’t want to history repeats itself”

“But unnie, Yuri unnie is different”

“Krys-”

“Unnie, Yuri unnie is not like Taecyeon oppa. I know her love won’t change”

“How can you be so sure Krys?”

“Three years unnie, nowadays you won’t see a person continuously courting and pursuing one girl for three years.”

“I know Krys but-”

“Give her a chance unnie” Jessica can see the persistence in Krytal’s eyes so she just sighs in defeat.

“Alright, I will”

“Really unnie?” Jessica nodded. Krystal hugged her tightly.

“You’re rooting for Yuri aren’t you?”

“No unnie, it’s just that I felt that Yuri unnie is different” Jessica sighed again

“Unnie”

“Yes?”

“Tomorrow is Saturday. Let’s go to a 2 days 1 night outing”

“Where would we go?”

“Anywhere, please unnie~” Krystal did aegyo on Jessica.

“Okay, okay, just stop using aegyo on me”

“Yey! I’m going to pack now”

You should thank Krystal, Yuri. She conviced me to give a chance but I just hope I made the right decision.

…………………………

(Yuri’s side = Saturday Morning)

Saturday, it means there are no classes and the students can have their leisure time. Yuri is at her room playing her guitar.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in”

“Hey couz”

“Oh, Hae, What are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to tell good news”

“What is it?”

“Starting Monday, I will be studying at your school”

“Really?”

“Uhuh”

“That’s great”

“Yeah, so let’s celebrate”

“Okay, let me get dressed up first. By the way where are we going?”

“Hmmm…play at the arcade”

“Can I invite the band?”

“Of course you can. I also wanted to see them. I’ll wait for you downstairs alright?”

“Okay” Yuri changed into comfortable clothing. After that she went downstairs and called her friends.

“They all agreed.”

“That’s great. So let’s go now. Oh yeah, where did you said the meeting place?”

“At the entrance of the arcade”

“Okay let’s go now”


The band with Donghae spent their whole day having fun. After they went to the arcade, they had a movie marathon at Sooyoung’s house. When the night came, they turned Sooyoung’s house into a noraebang/karaoke/videoke house. They sung and goof around. Their little party ended at 11 pm. They all said their goodbyes and went to their separate ways.

“Hae, are going to sleep at the house tonight or at the hotel”

“House” Yuri smiled.

“I can’t wait for Monday to come”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to introduce to the whole school my awesome and cool cousin”

“Hahaha”

“Hey we’re here” They entered the house and go to their respective rooms.

----------------------------

(Monday Morning = Skipping :)

Yuri excitedly went to school. She doesn’t forget to bring a one purple rose with her. When she arrived at school, she immediately entered her classroom and placed the rose at Jessica’s desk. She went to her desk and wait for her friends to arrive. Her friends arrived after five minutes.

“Hi guys” Yuri greeted them cheerfully

“Woah, what’s up with the cheerful aura you got there Yul?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, you guys still didn’t know. Donghae will study here at the school and today is his first day”

“Really?” Sooyoung asked.

“Uhuh” Yuri said while nodding. Her mood became brighter when she saw Jessica entering the classroom with her friends and to top it all, she’s smiling widely.

*DUB DUB DUB DUB*

Her smile is making my heart race and makes my day brighter and happier.

Jessica caught Yuri stares at her. They had a staring contest till Jessica broke it with a smile before sitting at her seat.

Did she just smile at me? I’m not hallucinating right?

“Hey Yul…earth to Yul…Yul!” Hyoyeon shouted to get Yuri’s attention.

“Uh…Huh? What is it?”

“You’ve been zoning out for a while now and also the teacher is already coming”

“Oh, I am? Sorry”

“Class, get back to your seats. Today, we have a transferee student from America. Please come in and introduce yourself”

“Hello, I’m Lee Donghae. Please take care of me”

“He’s cute” “Handsome” “Angelic face” The girls started murmuring.

“Alright, now where will you seat? Wait, from what I heard you and Kwon Yuri are cousins right?”

“Yes ma’am”

“He’s Yuri’s cousin? OMG, being handsome runs in their blood” “They’re both handsome” They started murmuring again.

“Well then, take the seat in front Yuri”

“Thank you ma’am” Donghae went to his seat and high-five Yuri.

“Hae”

“Hmm?”

“It’s only your first day but you already got many fans”

“It runs in the blood, Yul”

“Haha, you’re right”

-------------------------

(Lunch time)

The band took their lunch with Donghae. They talked about many things but they stayed longer in one particular topic, Crushes/Like.

“Hae”

“Yes couz?”

“Have you already found a girl that caught your attention?”

“I did”

“Really who is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“That girl, the blonde one” Donghae pointed at Jessica.

“Oh” The whole gang reacted except for Yuri.

“What’s up with the reaction?”

“Well, you see, Yul here is….how should I say this?” Hyoyen said.

“Yuri is courting that girl ever since first year”

“Woah! Really couz?” Yuri nodded. “Up until now?” Yuri nodded again.

“Wow, you’re very persistent”

“Hae, do you like her?”

“Yul, if you think that I will get in your way. You’re wrong. I’ll support you”

“Really?”

“Of course.Hey do guys have anything to do after lunch?”

“Well, we’re going to prepare for our special performance tomorrow” Hyoyeon said

“The band is going to perform?”

“Yep”

“That’s cool. I wish I can come with guys but it’s my first day. Gotta keep the good image”

“Hahaha” They all laughed.

---------------------------------

The band had their practice the whole remaining time of the school hours while Donghae is at their classroom studying and making new friends. He already became friends with Nicole, Sunny and Tiffany because of their connections. When he saw Jessica all alone, he approached her.

“Hey, I guess your name is Jessica. I’m Donghae” Jessica ignored her.

“Wow, no wonder Yul is still courting you’re hard to get” Jessica looked at Donghae.

“You know I can see in Yul’s eyes that she really loves you and I also can see that you already started to have feeling for him. Say it to him already because from what I can see, she has many girls that are following and wanted to be with her but she chose you. For her, you are very special. It’s nice talking with even though I’m the one who made all the talking.

Donghae went back to her seat and read a book. The next teacher went in and announced something.

“Class, I will dismissed all of you now because of a sudden emergency” After the teacher left.

The students cheered and pack their stuffs and went out already.

“Tiffany” Donghae called her.

“Yes?”

“I know you will meet Taeyeon and the others later so please tell them that I already went home”

“Okay”

“Thank you. Bye” Donghae went home.

“Jessie”

“Hmm?”

“I saw Donghae talking to you, wha did he said?”

“It was nothing” Tiffany could see that Jessica is keeping something to her but she won’t push the girl to spill it out to her.

“Okay. Are you going home now?”

“Yes. See you tomorrow Tiff”

“See you”


--------------------

(The Day of the Performance)

Yuri and the band are getting nervous because it is only 2 minute to go till they will perform.

“Guys, we can do this” Sooyoung motivated the others. They nodded their in agreement.

“Yul” Taeyeon called Yuri

“Hmm?”

“Will I say the dedication?”

“Say it”

“Okay”

They went up to the stage and positioned themselves. Taeyeon as the vocalist, she did the introductions.

“Hello everyone, I know you already know us so let’s save the introduction. We will sing three songs today namely Hey Juliet, Just the Girl and I hope. And the first two songs are dedicated to Ms. Jessica Jung and it is from Kwon Yuri”

Jessica blushed at the sudden dedication and the crowd cheered when the band started playing.

“5, 6, 7, 8” Sooyoung started the beat. All of them have mics so it means that every member has a part.
 

LMNT – Hey Juliet


[Taeyeon]

Hey I've been watching you
Every little thing you do
Every time I see you pass
In my homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast


[Yoona]

I've tried to page you twice
But I see you roll your eyes
Wish I could make it real
But your lips are sealed, that ain't no big deal


[Hyoyeon]

'Cause I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you trying to do without me
When you got me
Where you want me


[All]

(Hey Juliet)
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday, you and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet



[Sooyoung]

Girl you got me on my knees
Beggin' please, baby please
Got my best DJ on the radiowaves saying
Hey Juliet, why do you do him this way


[Yuri]

Too far to turn around
So I'm gonna stand my ground
Gimme just a little bit of hope
With a smile or a glance, gimme one more chance


[Hyoyeon]

'Cause I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you trying to do without me
When you got me
Where you want me


[All]

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday, you and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet


[Yoona]

I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you tryin' to do without me
When you got me
Where you want me


[Taeyeon]

You don't have to say forever
For us to hang together
So hear me when I say
Hey Juliet


[All]

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday, you and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet


[Yuri]

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday, you and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet




The crowd cheered loudly when the first song finished. The second song is about to start but before that Taeyeon brought out her guitar.

“Hey, did you guys enjoy the first song?” Taeyeon asked. The crowd became wilder.

“For the next song, Yuri will sing all the verses” Taeyeon looks at Yuri.

“You guys did so are we okay?” She asked her band members. They replied with a thumb up. Taeyon signaled Sooyoung to start. Sooyoung counted and they begin playing.
 

Click 5 – Just the Girl



[Yuri]

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'

She pushed me in the pool
At our last school reunion

She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after


[All]

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for


[Yuri]

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her


[All]

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for


[Yuri]

And when she sees it's me
On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head


She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined


[All]

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more


Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for


[Yuri]

Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
She's just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for



All throughout the Just the Girl performance, Yuri is looking at Jessica. While the latter can’t look directly at her eyes. Tiffany and Sunny saw that Yuri is staring at Jessica, so they keep on nudging Jessica.

“Kwon Yuri, you’re the best” “Please be mine Yuri” “I love you Yuri” Yuri’s fangirls started shouting. Yuri just smiled at them.

“Wow Yuri, you got a lot of fangirls. Mind giving me some?” Taeyeon joked.

“Hahaha…you already have your mushroom, why do still want fangirls?” Yuri replied while taking out her guitar.

“You’re right, I have my number one fan, Hi Tiffany” Taeyeon waved at Tiffany.

“So is everyone ready for the last song?” Taeyeon look at the crownd and to her members. They all nodded.

“Seems like everyone is ready so here’s I hope”

 

FT Island – I Hope


[Taeyeon]

Haruga jinago handari jinado
Neoege yeonragu ojireul anhasseo
Nun muri heulleo gaseumi apa
Aniya jamsippunya anilgeoya anilgeoya
Anilgeoya nareul dallaejima
Niga ddeonan bin jariman keojyeoga


Even if a day goes by, even if a month goes by
I couldn't contact you
Tears fall and my heart hurts.
No, it's only temporary
It's probably not, it's probably not,
It's probably not, maybe you appease me but
The empty space that you left grows


Neoreul dasi bwado neon neon nae sarang
Subaekbeon bwado nan nan ne sarang
Haneuri maejeojun neon nae sarang
Niga jamsi gireul ilheun geot bbuniya
Dasi taeeonado neoman barae
Dasi saranghaedo neoman barae
Doraol geoya doraol geoya
Niga eobtneun naneun eobseunikka



Even if I see you again, you are my love
Even if I see you hundreds of times, I am your love
It was written in heaven, you are my love
You just got lost for a moment
Even if I was born again, you're the only one I hope for
Even if I loved again, you're the only one I hope for
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you


[Yuri]

Nal saranghanda haenohgo

Dodaeche eodiro

Ddeonangeoya nareul beorigo

Jameun naedu songgajido
Uri yagsokkkajido na beorigo kkaebeorigo eoddeohge ddeona


You told me you loved me,
Just where did you go, leaving me behind?
My two hands that you held, even our promise
How could you leave me and break that promise?


[Taeyeon]

Ggumilgeoya ggeumilgeoya

Ggeumilgeoya nareul sogijima
Nameun honja namgyeojin ge seorowo


It's got to be a dream, it's got to be a dream,
It's got to be a dream, maybe I've been fooled but,
It's sad that I've been left on my own


Neoreul dasi bwado neon neon nae sarang
Subaekbeon bwado nan nan ne sarang
Haneuri maejeojun neon nae sarang
Niga jamsi gireul ilheun geot bbuniya
Dasi taeeonado neoman barae
Dasi saranghaedo neoman barae
Doraol geoya doraol geoya
Niga eobtneun naneun eobseunikka



Even if I see you again, you are my love
Even if I see you hundreds of times, I am your love
It was written in heaven, you are my love
You just got lost for a moment
Even if I was born again, you're the only one I hope for
Even if I loved again, you're the only one I hope for
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you


Imodeunge akmongilgeora nan saenggakhaesseo
Ajebangi ggumeseo kkaegiman barae


I thought all of this had to be a nightmare
Oh, please I just hope I can wake up from this dream


[Yoona]

Oneuli jinago naeil ddo nun ddeumyeon
I modeunge hyeonsiri anin ggumigil barae Oh
Modeunge hyeonsilboda deo miwehaettdeon ggumiyeottgil
Naneun balae neol balae ajikdo neoreul wonhae


When today goes by and tomorrow I open my eye
I'll hope for this to be a dream and not a reality.
I'll hope for all this to have been a dream even more realistic than reality.
I want you, I still want you


[Hyoyeon guitar solo]


[Taeyeon]

Dasi doribwado neon neon nae sarang
Sucheonbeon bwado nan nan ne sarang
Haneuri heoreukhan neon nae sarang
Urin jamsi meoreojyeottdeon geot bbuniya
Dareun yeojang bwado neoman barae
Dareun saranghaedo neoman barae
Doraol geoya doraol geoya
Naega eobtneun neoneun eobseunikka


Even if you come back again, you are my love
Even if I look at you thousands times, I am your love
It was approved in heaven, you are my love
We just got distanced for a moment
I only want you even if I see other women
I only want you even if I love another
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you


[Yuri]

Nan maeil bam gidohae nae haengbok aneun bulhaengeul wihae
Neon naega anin dareun sarang mothage
Nan neo animyeon andwae nae shimjangi neol malhae
Naneun byeonham eobseo dasi taeeonado neoman barae


Every night I pray
I wish that I can be happy and not miserable
You can't love another man except me
I has to be you
My heart saying it's you
won't ever change, even if I was born again all I want is you


[Taeyeon]


Dasi taeeonado neoman barae dasi saranghaedo neoman barae
Doraolggeoya doraolkkeoya niga eobtneun naneun eobseunikka


Even if I was born again, you're the only one I hope for
Even if I loved again, you're the only one I hope for
You'll come back, you'll come back...
Because you don't exist without me




The crowd’s cheered became louder and they are shouting the members’ name. Taeyeon signaled Yuri to come to the front.

“Everyone, please be quiet for a while” Yuri said

“Uhmm… I know that it’s already been three years since I started confessing to you, and I already confessed to you 23 times and all of that, you rejected me but I keep on saying that I will not stop confessing till you accept my love but I decided to broke that oath of mine.”

“Jessica Jung, this is going to be my last confession. Will you be my girlfriend?”

The whole crowd is waiting with Yuri for Jessica’s answer.

“Kwon Yuri, I…I still don’t know” Everyone was surprised especially Yuri. She just smiled sadly.

“These three years, looks like I failed” An awkward atmosphere has arised.

“Ah, okay… everyone thank you for watching our performance. Have a good day everyone” They started to went down from and stage and the crowd also started going back to their classrooms.

“Hey Yul, are you alright?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. C’mon let’s grab some snacks. The performance drained my energy” Yuri started to walk away.

“She’s faking it” Donghae appeared out of nowhere.

“We know” Taeyeon said

“The last time I saw her like that was when she left her” Hyoyeon said.

“Who unnie?” Yoona asked.

“Victoria” Dongahe answered for Hyoyeon.

---------------------------------

Althroughout the day, Yuri didn’t showed any frown or depressed mood. She just keeps on smiling and has a cheerful aura. Dismissal time, Yuri went home alone. When she arrived, she immediately went to her and cried her eyes out.

It hurts so much.....

When she stopped crying, she grabbed a paper and a pencil and started writing. The whole night she didn’t went out of her room.

-------------------------

It’s been two days since Yuri’s last confession but she still doesn’t show any sign of sadness but she started distancing herself to Jessica. She doesn’t give any rose to her anymore or offered help the latter in carrying her things.

Yuri is talking to her friends. Jessica is secretly looking at her.

Why do I feel incomplete when she doesn’t approach me or persuade me in doing what she wants? Did I fell for her already?

Yuri caught Jessica staring at her, she quickly look away to avoid the girl’s gaze.

Why did I my heart felt ache when she looked away?

Yuri and the band went outside and go to the studio.

------------------------

“Hello? Mic test?” Taeyeon’s voice is can be heard all over the campus. She’s in the booth of the school’s radio that is managed by Tiffany.

“They can hear loud and clear Tae” Tiffany said.

“Oh, Hello fellow students, I came here in the radio booth to sing our band’s new song that was composed by Yuri. This song is a ballad.” The recorded music was played and Taeyeon started singing.
 

Mistake


Nan ajig jejarijyo
Yeojeonhi geudae gyeoteseo
Hemaeida jichyeoseo


I’m still at the same spot/place
I’m weary from wandering by your side


Oneuldo geudaer maemdolda
Haru tto haru heulleo heulleoseo
Yeogikkaji ongeojyo


Even today, as I was wandering
Day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here


Almyeonse apeun nae mam almyeonseodo


You know. You know that my heart is hurting


utneun geudaega nar deo apeuge hajyo


Watching you laugh/smile makes my heart ache more


Nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
Nae jalmosijyo
Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
Nae jalmosijyo
Nae maeummankeum narreur deo
Saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
Nae jalmosijyo


t’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.


Eolmana deo manheun siganeul
Nunmureur heullyeo yahanayo
Geu yaksokmaneur mideumyeo


How much longer must I cry
As I’m trusting that promise/ I’m only trusting/ believing that promise


Gidaryeo dalladeon geojitmal
Ije sogatdeon nae yoksimdo
Jichyeo beorigo mangeojyo


You lied to me to wait for you
Even my greedy side (for his love) has grown weary/tired


almyeonseo apeun naemamda almyeonseo


You know. You know that my heart is hurting/aching


geureohge moreun cheog useur sun eoptjanhayo


You can’t just ignore and laugh/smile like that.


Nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
Nae jalmosijyo
Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin
Nae jalmosijyo
Nae maeummankeum narreur deo
Saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
Nae jalmosijyo


t’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.


Gajir su eoptneungeor almyeonseo


I knew I couldn’t have you


Meotdaero keojin nae maeumi


But my heart (my love for you) just kept growing


Honjaseo gidaridaga
Honjaseo huhoehadaga
Saranghan geotdo jalmosineyo


It’s my mistake for
Waiting by myself
Regretting by myself
Loving you.


Apeun jur almyeonseodo itjireur mothan
Nae jalmosijyo


Even though my heart was hurting/aching
It’s my mistake for not letting you go/forgetting you


Naega cham babo gatjyo
Dachir kkeor almyeonseodo biuji mothan


I’m such a fool
I knew I would get hurt and couldn’t let go


nae jalmosijyo


it’s my mistake


modeun ge nae tasiradeo
Geurado gwaenchanhayo
Geudaeman itdamyeon


Even though it could be all my mistake
That’s ok. As long as you’re there…


Eonjekkajina


Always…


Ireon nar yongseohaejwoyo
Geudaer saranghan nal


Please forgive me for being like this.
(forgive the person) Who loved you




All the students that heard the song felt touched and awed except for one persone, Jessica. She and friends knew that the song is for her.

“Jessie” “Sica” Tiffany and Sunny are worried for Jessica. The latter went out of the room and runaway.  Donghae also went out of the room and chased after Jessica. He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“Jessica”

“What do you want from me?” She’s crying.

“I know you also love Yuri so tell it to her now”

“How could I? Didn’t you hear the lyrics of the song she composed? I already hurt her badly!”

“She still loves you”

“I don’t deserve her love. I already gave her so much pain”

“But she chose you. She knows you deserve her love. Go to her and tell her you loved her also. She’s somewhere there in the school’s garden” Donghae went back to the classroom.

Should I tell her? But I already…no I need to tell Jessica ran to the school’s garden.

-----------------------------

Yuri is in the school’s garden to be alone for a while. She enjoys the peaceful surroundings.

“What are you dong here?”

“Oh, Gyuri. I just want to breathe some fresh air”

“Ah, say the song you compose, it’s beautiful”

“Really?” Gyuri nodded “Thanks”

“Why are you still clinging to her if you’re hurting like that? Can’t you see that there is other person who loves you?”

“What are talking about Gyuri?”

“I love you Yuri” She cupped Yuri’s cheeks and kissed her. Yuri is surprise with the sudden kiss but she’s more surprise on who she saw behind Gyuri.

Jessica? Is she...Is she crying? Jessica started to run away. Yuri pushed Gyuri away from her.

“I’m sorry Gyuri but there is only one girl that I love and that is Jessica” She ran away and chased after Jessica.

“Jessica!”

“Jessica, wait!” Yuri caught up to her and grabbed her elbow.

“Why are you running away?”

“Let go of me”

“Why are you crying?”

“Let go of me”

“Are hurt that you saw someone else kissed me?”

“Let go”

“Jessica!”

“Yes, I am. I am jealous. I’ve already made up my mind to accept you but it looks like you already move on” She tried to walk away but Yuri stopped her.

“Gyuri is nothing to me. She’s the one who kissed me. I only love on person and that is you Jessica”

“I don’t deserve your love Yuri. I already caused you so much pain”

“Just say that you will be my girlfriend and all of it will be gone. Just Say Yes My J.” Yuri looked at Jessica eyes. Jessica saw in Yuri’s eyes all sincerity and love she wanted”

“Yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend” Yuri hugged Jessica tightly.

“You don’t know how much you made me happy with that yes Jessica. I promise you, I will make you happy”

“You don’t need to promise that Yuri because I know you will make me the happiest girl in the world” Jessica kissed Yuri and the latter kissed her back.