End Of The World

End Of The World

 

Once again reality crashes . she doesn’t sense the being for her and it hurts so. It’s one of the first times she had found the place, wishing for that fateful day, it happened and no one can turn back time. The sad truth in a beautiful life.

She turns to the side. The roses are held in her hand as a tear trickles down her cheek.

“catch me if you can,” the exuberant voice of her lover filled with cheek circled the expanse of her thoughts, now abliss to the actual meaning.

She nods. “i’m trying,” the roses quiver in her pale fingers, her fingernails bitten and worn.

“you’re not trying hard enough,” the tease evident in her voice.

She chuckles. “you have no right to stick your tongue out at me”

“you find it an adorable trait i thought”

“yes i do”

“kiss me”

“i’m trying”

“you’re not trying hard enough i see”

“since when did you order so?”

“because i love you”

“i love you too”

Her lips fill with the tremor as tears prick her eyes. The roses clench around her grip, the thorns digging into her palms, blood stemmed from the crevices of her pale fingers.

Her lips try to carve themselves to annunciate.

“it’s going to scar you know”

“is it?”

“you’ll still be beautiful anyway”

“always the charmer aren’t you”

“that’s why you love me”

“and that i agree”

Her breathing shifted as the shudder of her eyeballs flicked rapidly back and forth. She could feel her legs cross themselves in her dress, the lace tickling the soft flesh of her thighs.

“it’s very quiet”

“silence is golden”

A lump formed at the base of , and her tongue rolled backwards. Her limbs trembled, her neck craning to look in every direction possible.

“why can’t i see you?”

“absence makes the heart grow fonder”

“since when did that apply to us?”

“since you told me you loved me”

The head of the rose fell off from her tight grip, the stem clasped in her fist, her knuckles steadily increasing with the bleach white of blood leaving. It fell with a soft thud on the ground.

“your  lips are pale pink, like the roses i used to plant for you”

“and your eyes are black, like the coffee i always make for you”

“you’ll get all the roses in the world when i see you”

“i’d like that”

 

Her lips parted slightly as she felt the beauty of released tension in her muscles, the lack of stress, something she had craved for but failed to get. She was getting it now.

“breathe in. Breathe out . the dress looks uncomfortable”

“i didn’t want to marry him”

“you want to marry me i know.”

“does it hurt i wonder?”

“painless” and the voice reverberated in the distance, her pupils dilated. She was laughing.

“when can i see you?”

“soon enough.  Time and tide waits for no man”

“since when did you become so poetic?”

“since you told me you loved poets”

“did i ever tell you how lovely you are when you’re smart?”

“well  i am Kim Taeyeon”

A smile cracked on her chapped, bitten lips as her prominent cheekbones curve upwards, breaking the lines made by the salty waterfall she encountered earlier.

It was a beautiful smile. And it never fell.

Because it was the last facial expression she had on.

 

 

Jessica Jung. Died at 10.31am this morning in a car. Police suspect suicide. A hose travelling from the exhaust pipe of the car was in her air conditioning vents. Dressed in a wedding gown, her hands cut and bruised from the wild roses, judging from the soil still on the stems.

Reason for death is unknown.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N-the story behind jessica and taeyeon i'll leave it to you guys to imagine..jolly good fun.