Chapter 1 - (FINAL)

My heart beats only for you

 

You were waiting for your best friend who was always late . 

He is none other than Cho Kyuhyun .

He is 2 years elder to you but you just call him by his name actually no you call him 'OPPA' also sometime's to irritate him .

"Aish! Where on earth is this guy? "  you said in a little irritated voice .

"Janis-ah . " 

You heard someone call out your name .

You tuned around and Kyuhyun was standing there . 

"Where on earth were you? I went to your house in the morning but you weren't there . Do you know i'm standing here for the past half an hour? " you said angrily .

"Oh? I went to meet some old friend's of mine . So what if you stood here for half an hour? " Kyuhyun said to tease you .

"Excuse me? From next time I won't even wait for you to go together . "

You said and started walking away ,

"Janis-ah . YAH!! " Kyuhyun shouted and started running to catch you .

He finally held your arm and stopped you .

"I was joking and you know that . " 

"Why do you joke around with me so much these day's? "

You said and waved your hand to stop a taxi ,

You sat in the taxi and left . 

Kyuhyun was just standing there feeling a little for what he said earlier .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unniversity : 

It was break time and you were just sitting in your classroom when Kyuhyun came in .

You saw him coming but pretended that you didn't . 

"Janis - ah . " He called you slowly . 

All the other girl's were fangirling over Kyuhyun and the guy's were disscussing about his look's . 

He was really popular in your class . 

You looked at him but made a face and turned again . 

"Hey! I'm sorry . " He said while holding your hand's .

He hated seeing you sad . 

You finally realised that you were overreacting a little and finally decided to forgive him ,

"You won't do it again , right? " you asked him .

"Yes . I promise I won't . " he said while making a promise with you . 

"Oppa~~ " you said happily and flung your arms around him and hugged him tightly .

"YAH!! " 

He removed your arm's from his neck . 

"You know I don't like it when you act cute , right? aish . " 

"Kekeke~~ Sorry . " you said by holding both your ears. 

You both then went to the canteen and had your lunch . 

It was your common friend's birthday .

"Siwon Oppa ~~ . " you said while running toward's him . 

"Janis-ah" 

"Happy B'day oppa~~ " you said and hugged him .

"keke~~ thank you dongsaeng . " 

"Why didn't you hug me like that on my birthday? " Donghae said with a pout .

"YAH~ Why do you want a hug? " Eunhyuk said while hitting Donghae on his head . 

Donghae rubbed his head and everyone started laughing . 

"Hey everyone , There is a small party for my birthday in Kpop club today . I want everyone to be there . " Siwon said . 

"What to do? I have work in the evening. I don't think i can come ." you said in a sad voice , 

"You can miss it right? " Ryeowook asked you . 

"I don't think so . " you said while sighing . 

"Janis-ah , Let's just skip today ? It's Siwon hyung's birthday after all . " Kyuhyun said . 

"Oh? Okay then . " you said happily . 

"Oh~~~~~~~ " Eunhyuk , Donghae and Ryeowook started teasing you'll .

"Are you both dating? " Eunhyuk asked you'll .

"NO" you and Kyuhyun shouted at the same time .

"Woah~ take it easy guy's . " Donghae said . 

Siwon came back and was confused . 

"What's happenning guy's? Anything wrong? " SIWON asked .

"No~ Nothing.. hahaha " Kyuhyun said awkwardly .

"Okay! Oh CNblue and SHINee are also going to be there . " 

"No other girl's? " You asked . 

"Fie and Jia might come . " Siwon said . 

"OMO!! Me with alone with so many guys? " 

"YAH~ Stop overreacting . Your acting as if you never came with us alone anywhere . " Kyuhyun said while hitting you lightly . 

"Is that so? hahaha .. Sorry . " 

Kyuhyun and you reached your building and went in your respective dorm's to get ready for the evening . 

You were in your room and still searching for clothes to wear .

It was 5.30 pm and you'll had to reach there by 6.30 pm .

"What should I wear? What should I wear ? " you asked yourself while throwing all your clothes from the cupboard on the floor .

On the other side Kyuhyun was already ready .

He wore some causal clothes as you'll were only going to a club . 

"I hope she is ready . " Kyuhyun said to himself and came out of his house .

You'll were best friend's so he knew your house password also . 

"Janis-ah" He called out your name .

He went toward's your room and knocked on it but there was no answer .

You were listening to song's that's why you couldn't hear anything . 

"Hey I'm coming in . " Kyuhyun said and opened the door . 

That;s when you turned to take your clothes from the bed . 

"OMO~~ " you shouted as you saw Kyuhyun standing there because you were wearing only your short's and a bra . 

"S-sorry . " Kyuhyun said and shut the door . 

"Why did you come? " you asked him awkwardly .

"Oh that I came to see if you were ready . Why are you not ready yet? Get ready fast I'm seeing TV till then . " 

"Oh okay ! I'll be done in 10 minutes . " you said and started getting ready . 

After 15 mins you came out of the room wearing a black dress paired with 4 inches of  red heel's . 

Kyuhyun just couldn't take his eyes off you .

"Oppa? Oppa? See I know i'm looking amazing but please stop staring at me otherwise we will be late . " 

"Oh? YAH~ you look horrible . Let's go . " Kyuhyun said and held your hand and left . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kpop Club :

You and Kyuhyun reached the club and you saw your friend's (Super Junior ) and some other guy's waiting near the dance floor .

"Hey Janis and Kyuhyun are here . " Heechul said and came and hugged you . 

"Hello oppa's . " you said with a bow .

"Hello . " Kyuhyun said . 

"Janis-ah , thank's for coming . " Siwon said with a sweet smile .

"No problem oppa . "

"Oh , you have met SHINee before right? . "

"Yeah! I have met Onew-shi a few time's but i have met the other's only once . Nice to meet you again . "

"Same here  Janis-shi . " SHINee said together . 

That moment 4 guy's came to the place where you were  standing .

"Wow! You guy's made it . " Siwon hugged each of them thanking them for coming .

All the boys knew each other except you .

You didn't know who those 4 boy's were .

You were meeting them for the first time .

"Mind introducing yourself to me? " you asked awkwardly .

"Oh yeah ! Janis-ah , this is Yonghwa , Jonghyun , Jungshin and Minhyuk .. in short we call them CNBlue ^_^ . " Siwon said . 

"Annyeonghaseyo ." you said with a bow and they bowed back .

"You are very pretty Janis-shi . " Jonghyun said . 

You started blushing .

"Thank you , Jonghyun - shi . " 

"YAH~ stop blushing . " Kyuhyun said because he was getting jealous .

A lot of time passed by .

Some were dancing , some were drinking .

You were sitting besides Jonghyun (CNBLUE) and Kyuhyun was sitting in front of you .

Jonghyun was flirting with you a lot and touching your arms and keeping his hand's on your thigh's .

Kyuhyun was controlling himself but at one point he just couldn't take it . 

He got up from his seat and came to your side .

You looked at him but just when you were going to say something he pulled your hand and took you outside the club . 

Everyone was shocked at this sudden reaction .

"W-why is he acting like that ? " Eunhyuk asked the other 's .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the club :

"What's wrong oppa? " You asked him . 

"Nothing" he just didn't want to tell you the reason . 

"What nothing? Why are you acting like this? What's wrong? Oppa? " you kept on asking him questions .

Kyuhyun was now getting annoyed and he finally spoke .

"You want to know the reason right? so listen . I don't like seeing you with other boy's , I don't like it when you laugh or smile with them , when you hug them or when you cry in front of them or anything . I JUST DON'T LIKE IT , ALRIGHT? " he said while raising his voice .

"Oppa~ " you were shocked at his sudden out burst . 

"Yes Janis-ah ~ I love you . I fell for you when i first saw you . I don't know if this is right or wrong but i simply love you . " 

"Oppa~ Jerk ~ Why did you keep quiet for so many year's then? "

"Huh? " Kyuhyun was confused . 

"Dumbo ~ I LOVE YOU TOO . " you said while slowly hitting him on his left arm .

"Really? " Kyuhyun couldn't belive it .

"Yes" you said while nodding . 

That very moment Kyuhyun pulled you closer to him and kissed you .

You kissed him back as a tear drop escaped your right eye.

You were very happy . 

Kyuhyun broke the kiss and hugged you .

"My heart beats only for you Janis . " Kyuhyun said and hugged you tighter .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END~~

I know this big time unnie but please forgive me as this was my first one shot ever .. *puppy eyes*

I hope you liked it and i hope it was long enough :)

 

p/s : I want my return gift fast >_<

-asmakyu