Snow

The Catastrophe I Call You & Me

No one's POV

 

Eun Mi slowly trudged to the woods right behind her house. She bit her lip, trying to prevent the tears that were threatening to fall.

*Why am I crying over this? They do this every day, why does it still hurt?*

She rubbed her hands together, trying to warm herself. It was the middle of January, the peak of winter, and the Earth had turned white because of the delicate snow. Well, at least in that hemisphere.

She did notice she was in the woods until she tripped on a fallen pine cone.

"Drats!" she exclaimed as she stumbled. When she corrected herself, she walked on until she came across a fallen log. She sat down on it and thought.

After a while, it started snowing. She was brought out of her train of thoughts when a snowflake landed on her nose. She blinked and wiped is off, noting the tears on cheeks.

*Damn* She furrowed her brow. Suddenly, she heard a twig snap. She looked up sharply, and there was a wolf standing on a dune of snow, not 10 feet away. She looked at it, it looked at her, not daring to move. Then it started advancing towards her. It came closer and closer, until it was right next to the log she was sitting on.

*Oh god!* She thought in despair. *He's going to eat me!*

Yes, it was a he, for he had quite a generous view of his beastly jewels.

But instead, he sat down in front of the log, just next to her. Eun Mi looked closely at the wolf, and saw how beautiful his coat was.

absolutely-beautiful-wolf.jpg?w=700

Hesitantly, she stretched her hand out towards the nape of his neck. She shut her eyes, scared of what might happen. When her hand landed in the luscious coat, she relax and opened her eyes. She started the beast, telling him about her problems.

After a few minutes of petting, she looked at her watched and her eyes widened in alarm, as she had to go to bed. She saw a bit of sky through the thick canopy of trees and saw it was dark.

*Oh no! It's dark! It's dangerous to be out in the woods past sunset!*

Her hand left the wolf's back, and he growled softly in protest. He looked at her and nuzzled her hand.

"I have to go." she said gently. Then, jokingly, she said, "What's your name?" She gave a half-hearted smile.

The wolf gave her a deep growl, followed by a soft grunt. It sound like he was saying Jongin.

"Jong... in?" she said, doubting her own ears. But, to prove her suspicions, the wolf, Jongin, gave her a nod.

*Jongin* She smiled. *I made a friend today.*

"Well, goodbye Jongin the wolf." she stood up, waved and walked off. "See you soon!"

What she didn't see is that the wolf made a few sounds that sounded like, "I hope so too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you like my first chappie? And who exactly is Jongin? MWAHAHA!