four.

Is It Wrong to be Ugly?

 

F o u r.

 

Nam Woohyun’s POV

I waved to her even though she couldn’t see me.

*Aish, this girl is so cute! I want to pinch her cheeks sooooooo badly!* I shook my head. Aish,  the sad life of being a skinship king, I’m not even close to her yet.

Anyway, back to the plan! I took out my notebook, and started to look at it.

 

MISSION 3 : Help Park Minhae from her depressive life.  ;)

Step 1: Approach her  Try to help her find a friend cat. 

Step 2:  Help her in any way.

 

Hmmm.. I can cross that out now! I saved her from dying. Yeah I’m proud of what I did ^^.

 

Step 2:  Help her in any way. 

 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I wrote down the next step.

 

Step 3: Introduce her some new friends, and not just animals.

 

Wow, that would be tough. I bit my lip as I thought.

Why not introduce your friends? A small thought came to my mind.

“Oh gosh! I’m so stupid!” I said out loud, only to get weird looks from people around me.

I smiled sheepishly and thought of the possibilities.

Sunggyu hyung.

Nah, he was mean to Minhae >:(.

Dongwoo hyung.

No! He looks like a dino, even though he’s friendly, he might scare Minhae off!

Howon!

Nah, probably ask her to dance so that she will lose weight. Insensitive prick, out!

Maknae Sungjong.

Ewwww no. Minhae may be rubbed off by his girlish-ness and turn too girly! /deletes/

Hmm… that leaves Myungsoo and Sungyeol! They are friendly, maybe a little playful, but good enough!

And an extra plus… they can sympathize with her. Psssssssh, great thinking, Woohyun! I praised myself.

---

 

I decided to call Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Yah, choding! Are you with Myungsoo?” I said as Sungyeol picked up his phone.

“Yeaaaaaaaaaap hyung! What’s up bro yo?” I could picture Sungyeol breaking into a happy grin as he tried to act english-y.

Tsk Sungyeol, you failed terribly.

“Are you both free on Friday? I have someone I want you guys to meet.”

“Ooooohhh, hyung. Getting attached huh? Is she pretty? Huh, huh. Give me the details, hyung. How dare you keep it from us!”

“Yah don’t be so rude to hyung!” I could hear Myungsoo from the receiver.

Aah, you learned well, Myungsoo.

“I was concerned, not being rude you dip!”

“You dimwit!”

“You buttock!”

After a while of them bickering, they finally realized I was still on the line.

These guys will never change.

“Oh my gosh, sorry hyung! I forgot that you are still on the line! Anyway, we are both free! And good luck with her okay!”

Not bothering to correct his ‘wrong’ thinking, I hung up the phone after saying thanks.

Aahhh, all is settled!

I looked at my notebook, satisfied.

 

Step 3: Introduce her some new friends, and not just animals. (ongoing)

 

Hmm, I should plan ahead, right?

 

Step 4: Help her lose weight till an acceptable range.

 

Wow, considering this, it might be slightly… difficult.

 “Yah, Nam Woohyun. Are you a man or a boy? Don’t give up so easily, you little piece of monkeyballs!”

I smiled as I recalled what she said. It has been long since I have seen her.

Deep down inside, I knew that I still loved her. Her blunt, sharp words may cut people’s hearts, yet she built me up.

But her words one year ago, completely broke my heart.

 

flashback -

 

“Woohyun… I have to go to Australia.”

“Ooooh! Is it for a holiday! Stuff me inside your suitcase noona!” I did an aegyo on her.

“I…I can’t.”

“Awww, why noona! You mean noona~” I was about to launch a Woohyun-bunny-special-aegyo attack on her when suddenly, she spoke words I never thought that it would come out of .

“I’m not coming back, Woohyun.”

The words sank deep in my heart.

I’m not coming back, Woohyun.

I’m not coming back.

Not coming back.

“W-What? Is that a joke noona? Gosh noona you are so silly how could you think of prank-“

“It’s not a joke, Woohyun. It’s the truth.” She looked deep into my eyes as she spoke.

She was telling the truth.

“W-Wh-Why?” I sputtered out like an idiot; I couldn’t believe what she just said.

 She heaved a sigh as she looked away.

“I was apparently engaged with one of the richest man in Australia, and now I have to go all the way to Australia and supposedly have my happily-ever-after.” She sulked.

Even at this time, she still looked cute. There was something wrong with my brain.

“So… you won’t even come and visit me?”

“I will try my best Woohyunnie, but that is if my fiancé allows it.”

Ouch. That hurt so much.

“Oh ok. Take care, noona! Bon Vovage.” I sent a fake smile to her.

“Aww, Woohyun! Are you sad? Don’t be, hyunie! I will try my best to come back okay. Promise!”

She held out her pinky.

It was a thing that we always did.

I chuckled bitterly, and hooked my pinky around hers.

“Pinky promise.”

It was the last time.

“Hyun, I got to go and pack my stuff. Send me off from the airport alright! I will see you there!” She smiled, her eyes twinkling.

I hugged her.

It was the last time.

“Noona, I..I.. Iov-“ I tried to pluck out my courage to say those precious three words.

“Yes, Woohyun? She turned back, surprised.

“Not-Nothing.” I still did not confess in the end.

“Aww you cute dongsaeng.”

She ruffled my hair softly.

It was the last time.

I never saw her again after that.

 

---

 

 

Aah, it still hurts to think back again. I still wondered what she would reply if I did confessed to her. Did she look at me as a man, or just a dongsaeng?

But I was a coward. I didn’t even want to send her off to the airport because I was afraid that I might break down and cry in front of her.

I am still a coward. Too different from her.

I looked at my phone.

11 May 2012.

It is exactly one year since I saw her.

She probably forgot about me already.

Away in some random Australia country looking at hopping Kangaroos with her wonderful rich handsome husband.

And here I am, mucking over here and there, thinking about her.

But… it’s just too difficult to let go.  

---

 

A/N : Oh my goodness, did my chapter just turned from comedy to complete angsty T_T hahaha, i hoped you enjoyed this Woohyun-filled chapter! It really revealed alot ok :o Oh yeah, and do you think there is a certain reason why Woohyun is helping Minhae so much? /hinthint!/ AND NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER HAHA. And that might never happen x) /meanauthor orz/ Cuz apparently Woohyun likes another girl. A noona. WHO IS SHE LMAO. /ohmygoodness what's wrong with me argh/ I LIKE GIVING SURPRISES OK. (; AND A SNEAKPEEK OF MYUNGYEOL WOOHOO ! DON'T CHA LOVE IT <3 My OTP ;) i ship them sooooo bad /spazz/ there will be more of them next chapter c: 

WAIT FOR IT ! c: 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 -Woohyun demands with his bunny aegyo.

 

tumblr_m4an5nj7Lp1qc2i6co1_250.gif tumblr_m4an5nj7Lp1qc2i6co2_250.gif

Our lovely Woohyun! c: 

 

okbye LOL .

hugsandkissesxx.