three.

Is It Wrong to be Ugly?

T h r e e.

 

Park Minhae’s POV

I staggered back, shocked, only to fall onto this certain person.

“Ouch!” the person underneath me shouted in pain, as I sheepishly got up.

*Aish, this person got hurt because of my fat self!* I thought to myself as I took a look at the person who apparently ‘saved’ me.

*He seems familiar…*

Big eyes, chubby cheeks, sharp nose and a pretty mouth.

- Flashback -

“Why you mean -“ Sunggyu raised his hand to slap you, when he was stopped suddenly by the boy who was looking at you pityingly beforehand.

“Calm down hyung. Don’t hit a girl,” he said with a serious but soothing voice.

 

- End -

 

He was that guy in Infinite who stopped Sunggyuck from slapping me!

All of the sudden, he got up and scratched his head, “So… ahem. Are you okay?” He said it with a shy smile that could swoon girls at his feet.

“Erm.. yeah. Thanks?” I didn’t know if I should thank him for saving me from dying. After all, he ruined my plan to kill myself.

“Hahaha! No problem.” He let out an awkward laugh.

*Cute. No wonder he’s a kingka.*  

“My name is Park Minhae, you are?”

He looked shocked for a moment.

“Oh, stupid me!” He muttered to himself. “My name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.

 

---

 

After dragging you off the rooftop and to a nearby diner, he started to talk to you.

“So, Minhae! Why did you want to kill yourself? Is it because of hyung? Trust me hyung is actually really nice, he just acts like he’s mean so people won’t bother him that much!” 

*Yeah, so he bothers people like me huh.* you sighed inwardly.

“Is it because you have a secret crush on him or what? It’s because he has these charming little eyes right! Gosh, many girls loves his eyes because apparently that is what makes him different from others. Oh, he’s mean because he wants to have that badboy image you know, while L is pretending to be this mysterious one…“

*Woohyun is such a chatterbox! So unlike other kingkas. Why is he like that? Why is he so nice? Does he pity me that much?* Many questions invaded your mind while Woohyun was still rambling on.

*What’s his damn problem? I don’t need anyone’s pity. He doesn’t have to pretend to care about me.*

“Minhae? Hello... Minhae?” Woohyun stared at me with his curious eyes.

I heaved a sigh. “Look, Woohyun. Thank you for trying to help me but all these won’t stop me. Look at me. I’m fat, ugly and nobody cares about me. I’m different from you, and you will never understand how I feel.  I don’t need your pity. After this, you will just go back to your life, and I will go back to mine, okay?”

 I gave a genuine smile and stared at him for a moment, trying to memorise his handsome features, before turning back and walking off.

I felt a hand pulling back, to see Woohyun, looking at me angrily.

“Minhae, if you don’t give a chance for people to care for you, how do you expect them to care you?”

“Let go!”

“Can you just give me a few minutes to tell you something please? If this doesn’t stop you,  then you can go and commit sucide and I won’t stop you.”

Relenting, you went back to the seat.

“Listen, Minhae. I used to be like you too.” He looked at you with earnest eyes.

You were shocked. *What he meant… he used to be fat and ugly... like me?*

“How..how could it be? You are so handsome and you are a kingka now. Could it be that you… DID PLASTIC SURGERY?”  You suddenly thought of that possibility.

*Oh no.. is he going to promote plastic surgery to me? Seriously, this guy is ridiculous.*

Woohyun gave me a shocked stare and facepalmed himself, laughing.

“Is this girl serious….” He muttered to himself, as he snorted a laugh.

“No, Minhae, I didn’t do plastic surgery.” He answered my question, trying to keep a straight face.

“Let me continue, okay? When I was fourteen, I used to be obese, and was like… twice the size of you. I was depressed, and I couldn’t stop myself from eating. I mean… eating is like my life.   It used to be Woohyun and Food. We couldn’t be separated!”

As I heard him talk, I started laughing madly.

“What’s so funny?” He said, a little cross.

“Ahem. Sorry, continue, continue.”

“So one day, a dude called me a big fat chicken head. I was so upset that I started crying on spot. I was even peeing on my pants!”

At this part, I started laughing again.

“Are you sure you aren’t making this up? Because seriously, I don’t believe you.”

“I CAN SWEAR ON THIS. I used to be big and fat! Really, why don’t you trust me urgh. Anyway, it all changed when this particular girl came in and stood up for me…” He said dreamily.

 

- Flashback –

 

“Hey dude! What are you doing to this kid over here?” a brown-haired girl stood up and walked to the guy.

“Noona! This guy is so fat and ugly! And look at his hair, he looks like a chicken! AHAHHA. And he’s sucha , he cried because I called him a big fat chicken head! I mean, seriously, it’s a fact isn’t it?” the guy said heartily as he bro-fisted one of his mates.

“Look dude, apologise to that kid, NOW.” She gave a full-blown glare that anyone would probably shun from the intensity.

“Yes..yes noona.” He replied timidly, scared.

“Sorry, pal.” He smirked as he slapped the poor boy’s back hard, and walked away with his other mates.

“Hey, are you alright?”

---

 

“And that’s how I met her.”  Woohyun said, as if he concluded the story.

“Er.. so how did you turn out like this? Is that the end of story?”  I was curious about what happened after that.

“Hahaha… for that, you have to wait until another day! I will tell you then? Don’t kill yourself alright! So same place, 7pm, this Friday okay?” He smiled as he ruffled my head, and walked off without telling you the rest.

*Argh! He’s so frustrating. Why couldn’t he tell me the rest? So, he’s exactly like me? Interesting.* you smiled.

*I guess I will have to endure life till Friday. That’s 3 days from now.* You groaned.

*Hmm..Nam Woohyun. He’s...he's a nice guy.*

 

---

 

Hey guise ! ^^ /winkwink/

How did you like this chapter? (: Satisfied with who I choose as the main character? Haha, don't worry, this is just the beginning. WAIT FOR MYUNGYEOL TO COME SOON OK. /failedauthor/ Sorry for not updating these few days, was.... busy. :P Heeehee ^^ Anyway please comment or I will... MAKE SUNGYEOL AN IN THIS STORY TOO :p /evil author/ kekeke. Anyways, I'm going for another camp tomorrow ! huhuhu TT.  So i can't update. So this chapter is to make it up hehe ^^.

AND MY POSTER IS UP! <3 Credits to dol_ahjumma! She's awesome kekeke <3

/EDIT : please do support my dongsaeng wrapsofcrap okay! SHE'S SUPER DUPER FARNIE AND I LOVE HER DEEPDEEP IN MY HEART <3 check out her fanfic too ^^ oh my crap.