one.

Is It Wrong to be Ugly?

O n e.

“Park Minhae! Yah! Park Minhae! Do this maths assignment by today or I will beat you up!” One of the queenkas, Jessica shoved the piece of paper into my face.

*Just a normal day, huh? My life is just a pathetic cycle. Wake up, get scolded by Minjung and Minyoung, go to school, get teased at and bullied by classmates, reach home and be more abused. I wonder why I’m still alive sometimes.*

Tears started to well up in your eyes as you thought of how miserable your life was.

*No, Minhae, keep your head up, don’t let these things bother you. Don’t let these people think that they got the upperhand on you. Be strong, you can endure through this.*

---

 

“Class, stand up!” the class captain abruptly interrupted your thoughts. 

You stood up instinctively, and realized it was English Literature, your favorite subject.

*At least I started today with something nice.*  You thought but not for long though.

“Open your book to page 290.” The teacher boomed.

You took out your book, only to have it snatched by Heechul, who gave a sneer.

The teacher looked at your empty table, and forced you to stand up and walk to the back of the classroom, thinking that it was you who forgot to bring your book.

You sighed a little. “Yes, ma’am.”  You replied as you stood up.

All of the sudden, the class joker, Eunhyuk, decided stick his leg out, and to your horror, you ended up tripping and crashed onto the floor flat on your face.

“Oh my gosh, look at her fats! They look like they have been compressed, poor thing!” someone laughed out loud. Blood rushed through your face in your embarrassment and you attempted to get up, only to fall down again. This time, the whole class erupted in laughter. As you turned back to look at the teacher, she shooked her head disapprovingly.

You tried to control your tears from falling as you got up successfully and walked to the back of the class.

 It was another horrible day, and all you wanted to do was to go home. No, going home was worse. Having to face your sisters and their insults were more unbearable than this. *Is dying better than living? I don’t have anything to look forward to anyway.* That was when you decided, to end your life.

 

---

After what seemed like years, the bell rang. *Well, it will be the last time I will hear this bell ring again.* you thought as you sadly smiled, thinking that how lame you could be.

“Hey loser, what are you smiling at? Your boyfriend? Oops, forgot you don’t have one. Because you are ugly!” Sunggyu, the senior from the kingka group, Infinite.

You turned around, and saw the 7 apparently-handsome boys from the group Infinite, looking at you. They were all giving you a smile that looks demeaning, except for one who you don’t recognize. He was giving you a pitiful look instead, and his eyes was filled with sympathy.

*Wow, kingkas are giving me attention on the day I’ll die. Maybe I should just pick up the courage and rebutt them and see if they could do anything to me. Anyway, I’m going to kill myself soon, I should do something worthwhile for once, right?*

You cleared your throat and started, “Why, even if I had a boyfriend, I wouldn’t pick you. Don’t think the world revolves around you, jerk. Just because you are handsome and popular doesn’t make you more superior than others. You are just a pathetic, attention-seeking who picks on people weaker than you. You do know you are a coward right, hiding behind your façade and pretending to be all tough. Your whole group in fact. Just a bunch of pretty boys. Well, I see through all that, and I have enough of this .”

Everyone who heard what you said, gasped. You gave a small smirk, still unsure if what you did was worth it.

Sunggyu’s jaw dropped, as he never knew that you would actually have the guts to talk back to him.

“Why you mean -“ Sunggyu raised his hand to slap you, when he was stopped suddenly by the boy who was looking at you pityingly beforehand.

“Calm down hyung. Don’t hit a girl,” he said with a serious but soothing voice.

“She can’t be considered as a girl, more like a talking-pig. She probably deserves to die anyway,” he spat out.

*Wonderful for you. Your wish is about to be granted,mister.* You thought miserably as you walked away from him and the crowd.

---

As you was walking home, you started to reflect on what you did in your life and how meaningless your life have been. Yup, there was no reason to live. The only thing you would miss when you leave this cruel and horrible place was your cat,  Meinu, which means pretty in Chinese. She was the only one that cared about you throughout your entire life. It was quite sad knowing that the only thing that cared about your existence was a cat.

And the weird thing is, she just appeared on your doorstep one day when you were going home. Was it a gift from God?  You wondered to yourself.

*I better get going.  Say a last goodbye to Meinu and I can stop suffering in pain anymore. I bet hell is even better than this.*

---

Unknown’s POV

Where is she going? Oh my gosh her face looked so pale and she looked like she’s going to die. Is it because of what hyung said? Gah, I knew it! That stupid insensitive hyung!  I should have known that he would insult her, aish. I’m so dumb! What do I do now…

 I couldn't cheer her up myself too,  the cat was not enough to cheer her up! Think, stupid, think! I racked my brains when suddenly, an idea came to my mind.

Stalking time >:)

 

---

 

Author's Note :

How do you like it c: ? comment pls ehehe ^-^ And who do you think the kind dude from Infinite is? comment who you want it to be and i might change my mind about who i want it to be ( yes i have decided on who but still unsure! )

 

Thanks for subscribing <3 ! hugsandkissesxx. Edit ; going for camp for 3 days huhuhu TT. will update once i come back ! :-)