I love you too (나도 사랑해)

I love you too (나도 사랑해)

"good morning hyung.." said hyukie to sungmin, who is still wearing his one piece dress.

"morning hyukie, mmm.. where is the other? is it only the two of us here?" sungmin now surprise because there's only him and his best friend hyukie in the kitchen. He's trying to open his eyes wider but he found no one except them

"hyung ya~ it's still 6 AM in the morning~ everyone is still sleeping.. the earliest time they wake up is at 11 AM.." hyukie explained while he give strawberry jam on his now ready bake bread

"ahhh~ really? I thought it's 7 AM already so I woke up~" he's pouting after he sees the clock that placed beside the refrigerator, hanging nicely on the wall.

"You have any schedule for today do u hyung?" he asking with mouth full of bread.

"Yeah~ need to meet my friend at starbucks today at 8 AM" now sungmin sits in the empty chair besides hyukie.
"should I sleep again hyukie?" sungmin's pouting but still give the jam on his bread

"no need.. it's 2 more hours before the meeting.. It's better for u to prepare yourself from now on" he's rolling his eyes, "why he has to sleep again?" hyukie's thought.

"alright alright~ no need to roll your eyes" sungmin eat his bread and he also has a small talk with hyukie about their empty schedule. SM gives them a month holiday before they start again their activity, in this case is SM Town and SS3.

after sungmin ate his bread and finish his small talk with hyukie, he goes to his room. Taking a bath and get dress. Until suddenly~ he's just realized that his roomate, in this case, cho kyuhyun, where nowhere to be found. Not on his bed nor in the veranda. Sungmin remember since he woke up, kyu's bed is just like that. Messy, there are books, comics, psp everywhere.

"where is this kid?" sungmin thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sungmin finally arrived at the place. He's riding his car alone. It's sunday, he should be has no schedule on sunday. but he need to meet his friend. It's his ex girlfriend to be exact.

"Sungmin oppa~" the girls hug sungmin, with a cheery face, when he arrived at the girl's sitting place.

"Dont be too much~ I am here to take what u promise me before! and take a note! I am not late!" sungmin try to let the girl's hug go, he hurriedly sits in the empty chair behind the girl.

"Now, give it to me" sungmin exclaimed, with his hand open, ready to receive the thing that the girl promised him before.

"this is not what u have agreed before.. U have to at least have a date with me a day without any complain nor pouting or making an annoying face infront of me.. Dont u remember that?" now the girl, named sunny, sits beside sungmin, with her "I am the one who taking control now" look to sungmin.

with a very deep sigh finally he answers "Ok fine then.."

it is not sungmin's will to see his ex girlfriend on sunday, there something urgent about it that he probably can not refuse. It's about his career and love live. So, with a very heavy heart, he agreed to sunny's rule. It's started when they both met on a certain show. Sungmin, who is the member of the infamous boyband super junior, and his ex. girlfriend, sunny, who is belong to the infamous member of SNSD, were meeting on a show filming. Then when the break time, sunny approached sungmin and say something to him which made him so surprise. His facial expression suddenly change.

feel that she is one step ahead sungmin, sunny then propose a term that sungmin has to abide. She wanted to have a one day date with him. Sungmin at first, refuse to what she wanted but then, sunny keep mentioning the "thing" that threatened his career and his love live. So, in the end, there he are, at the sturbucks and not willingly has a blind date with her.

Sungmin doesn't have any idea that someone is watching him and that girl, named sunny, from outside starbucks. The said person is up there, inside the red audy car. The mysterious person believe that the person who is he watching now is definitely sungmin and sunny. He is just there staring at the 2 persons. He doesn't have any clue why sungmin is there, with sunny. He can only guessing about it.

"Are they on a date?" thought the said person

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sungmin's finally home just to find out that the rest of the members are not there. He only found wookie who is watching tv. He's watching inkigayo and the one who performed right now is SHINee, their beloved dongsaengs are make their comeback with a song "Hello". Wookie's surprise when he sees his hyung

"Ah hyung, home already.. have u eaten yet?" ask wookie's while he chewing his yum yum cheese cake

"ryeowook ah~ I had already.. at the cafe with my friend.. where is everybody else? is it only the two of us rite now on the dorm?" ask sungmin who now is scratching his back head.. He was out for about 4 hours or lest and then everybody else is missing.

"Ah.. Heechul hyung is going out with his chocoball family, yesung hyung is one of chocoball family so he should be with heechul hyung, teukie, eunhyukie, and donghae hyung are going out to supermarket to buy our daily needs but I dont know why it took so long for them to do that.. it's almost 6 hours since they left, shindong hyung is going somewhere with nari noona, and siwon hyung is at his home." said ryeowook. He's counting with his finger to remember all of his hyung so he wont missed anyone.

But he did missed one person...

"mmm.. and kyuhyun? where is he?" sungmin looks so shy, he's looking to the other side of the room. He's looking at the now airing music show, don't want to see directly into wookie's eyes. He is afraid if wookie knows that he has a feeling toward kyu.

Sungmin doesn't want his super junior members know that he has a feeling toward kyu. It's embarrassing, thought sungmin. But do the member not know about it? It's not difficult to see that sungmin has a felling to kyu, but the members keep silent about it. The members want sungmin himself tell about it to them.

"ah! I forget him!" wookie hit his forehead with his arm. Then he continues, "I didn't see him since I woke up. I just realized that...." wookie is also shocked about it

"have u tried to call him hyung?" ask wookie to sungmin

"mm.. not yet.. I guess he's.." sungmin couldn't finish his sentence cos there's someone come and walk toward them.

"k-kyu.. where have u been?" sungmin stuttered when he saw kyu. Sungmin looks worried cos kyu looks drunk. He smells alcohol. His condition is messy.

"kyu.. are u okay? what happen to you?" wook's approaching now an-almost-collapse kyu. He try to lift kyu up with the helping of sungmin and bring kyu to his share room with sungmin.

no one know what had happen to kyu. He's fainting when sungmin and wookie try to "interrogate" him. He's now laying there, on his bed while sungmin is on his own bed. He looks kyu carefully, from head to toe. "What had happen to him? he looks so pathetic when he came." thought sungmin. He still with his own thought until suddenly kyu wake up and make sungmin jumps a bit from where he sits.

"Kyu.. u wake up finally.. wanna have some water to drink?" sungmin walks to kyu's bed and help kyu to sit. Kyuhyun shakes his head. He doesn't want any water.

"minnie, do I have schedule today?" kyu asks hesitantly. His head still spinning.

"No kyu, remember that our hyungs manager are giving us a day off for a month. Before we do our SS3 tour and SM Town." minnie's face still look so worry.

"Then can I continue my sleep now?" he gives a glare to sungmin who is now confuse and decided to go back to his own bed then kyu still gives his glare and stop it after sungmin out from their room.

Sungmin still on his thought about kyu's action before. "What's wrong with that kid? he said nothing and just gave that damn glare to me to.. shoo me from our, yeah OUR bedroom?" 

"hyung.." hyukjae try to call sungmin who is now sit on the couch with tv on but he seems not give attention to that channel. then hyukjae give a second try to call his hyung, "hyung-ah.. hyung.." hyukjae's screaming a bit while he give a shake to sungmin's body

"YAH HYUKIE YAH!!! what is it?" sungmin's awake from his thought and pouting to hyukjae

"what happen hyung ah? how's kyu's condition?" now hyukjae sits beside him, with worried face.

"Kyu asked me with his dead glare to go out from OUR bedroom and give nothing else" it's so obvious that he is annoyed with kyu right now

"hahahaha... hyung~ how could you were beaten by the MAGNAE? he is super junior's MAGNAE hyung.." hyukjae give a suppression to the magnae word.

Hyukjae was just kidding with his words before. He was trying his best to cheer his hyung up but.. sungmin doesn't say a thing and sink into his own thought. He's indeed annoyed. His bestfriend not help also. Hyukjae knows what he has to do now. With a very deep sigh, he's standing from the couch and walk into kitchen, where ryeowook and donghae are there. Ryeowook is on his way of making tasty breakfast for the rest of the member while donghae is helping him with it.

Sungmin like to keep his mouth shut when he's getting annoyed, sad, or angry with someone. He's not someone who expressed his feeling freely so that people can see it. He's not like kangin that show his anger or when he doesn't like something or someone directly.

He's never thought that loving a person is could be this hard. Yes, he loves kyuhyun more than just a super junior member. He loves him from the 1st time he saw kyuhyun. When that magnae entered their dorm, with his worried face, worry cos he was afraid that the other member would not accept him. Love when manager seunghwan introduced him and he gave the member a GRIN instead of a smile. Love when he's bullying his hyung just because he has the "magnae" title on him. He loves every inch and every move of him.

But then, being himself he is, he's keeping the feeling inside. He doesn't tell bout it even with his best friend hyukjae. But, one thing that sungmin didn't know. The member knows about it. It's just so obvious. He's the one who always be there when kyuhyun need someone to help him. Unfortunately, kyuhyun doesn't know about sungmin's feeling for him. Yeah, he's too busy with his starcraf. 

..meanwhile in SNSD's dorm..

"YAH! Give me all of those candy to me! see?! I win the game", said sunny to all his snsd's member, "no need to questioned my ability to flirt with a guy, especially sungmin oppa." she said with a proud and stick out her tongue to her snsd member.

The leader gives all the candy to her. The candy was given by their fans in the fanmeeting which was held a week ago. It's such a rare situation when the company said that they can bring that candy along with them to their dorm. Yeah, their company do such a tight diet for its idols, either boys or girls.

"Onnie, what did u do to sungmin oppa? did you voodoo-ed him?" ask the innocent soehyeon to sunny with an curious face

"soehyeon ah~ I don't believe in a voodoo thingy.. It's more powerful than that thing" sunny smirks

"yah~ what did u tell to him seriously? I am curious cause I know sungmin oppa will not do something that can cost a scandal. He loves super junior so much and he won't do such thing you know," said the leader, taeyeon.

"so.. here is the story..." sunny tells the story to her snsd member and get a "popcorn rain" when she finished her story. All snsd member seems not believing what sunny told them before. It shows you how fishy she is.

It was all started when snsd members had a truth or dare game, and that wasn't a usual truth or dare game. They will have a double punishment or double reward. So, it was what happened to sunny. She was the lucky one who experienced it. So she decided to take the dare instead of the thruth. And well, she succeed the mission that her snsd members gave her. A mission to have a one day date with sungmin oppa.

back to super junior dorm..

The people from 11th floor are having their dinner. Thanks to ryeowook and donghae who made it before. Donghae is the only person who come by to the 11th floor today just to play and chat with his love, eunhyuk. It's such a heart warming dinner. Every one enjoy their food and talk a bit about the food.

Sungmin is sitting beside wookie. Wookie sits between his lover, yesung, and sungmin. Meanwhile Eunhae couple and kyuhyun are sitting in the opposite of the table with donghae sits between kyuhyun and eunhyuk.

It is only took 5 minutes for kyuhyun to finish his dinner. He stand up from his chair, without saying any word, he walk to his shared bedroom with sungmin. All the members are puzzled with what kyuhyun did before. In a couple of minutes, he's out from the room with a very neat outfit. He's wearing a plain pink shirt, a checkered vest and a black pants. His shoes is shiny, like a brand new one.

"Where are u going kyu?" ask the oldest, yesung.

"I'm going out to meet sunny," kyuhyun give a seconds peak to see sungmin's face, he downs his face not wanting to see kyuhyun's face. then he continue, "I'll come late.. You don't have to wait for me. I bring the door card with me." he shows the white card which the size is as big as an ATM card.

"Ok then.. be carefull ok?!" shouts the oldest to kyuhyun who is vanish now from their sight.

Sungmin is more down. Kyuhyun's word just like a knife that stabbing his heart. He is so surprise about the fact that kyuhyun will meet sunny today. Will sunny tell kyuhyun about what happened yesterday? Sungmin started to worry. He loves kyuhyun so much that he don't want kyuhyun knows that he met sunny, his ex. girlfriend, the day before. What will kyuhyun think about it? Sungmin doesn't want any misunderstanding situation between him and kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 00:05 AM already and kyuhyun still hasn't reach home. Sungmin in the other hand, is waiting for kyuhyun to come. He sits on the couch in the living room. The door was open, sungmin jerks a bit from the couch. Not too long after the door opened, kyu's figure is now can be seen in front of sungmin. They have an eye contact for about 5 minutes, without any word, and kyuhyun broke the silence with a hug. He hug sungmin and he wishper to sungmin's ear, "I love you too hyung.."

Kyuhyun's lip is now on sungmin's. Sungmin was so surprise about it at 1st but now he kiss kyuhyun back. It's such a nice and a sweet kiss. They broke the kiss for some air. You can see curiosity in sungmin's eyes. Sungmin is about to ask it to kyuhyun but kyuhyun put his index finger to shout sungmin's mouth up.

"We are a real couple now..," kyuhyun smiles, "should I make an announcement like what hyukie and donghae hyung did before at the 5th anniversary?" ask him playfully

"YAH! No need!!" sungmin blush, "the most important thing is that we are together now.." say sungmin in a teary eyes, tears of happiness, then he continues, "This is like a dream come true for me kyu.."

without a word, kyuhyun hugs sungmin tightly like he won't let sungmin go from his embrace. But sungmin still with his own curiosity, he try once again to ask kyuhyun about his previous question that got cut by kyuhyun's finger

"Kyu, why is this so sudden? and how did u know that I love you? I never know that u love me back.. and I thought that.." he stops for awhile then continues, "...u like girls" sungmin put 'girls' word instead of sunny name there. He didn't want kyu to know that he was so jealous with sunny before.

"I know that I love you because I can see it from your eyes.. Eyes does speak lee sungmin.. ahh.. and I don't like girls, uh, sunny. I like you, I love you and that's all that mattered." said kyu firmly.

They are heading to their shared bedroom now and sleep. Kyuhyun gives a goodnight kiss once again before they both go to sleep.. and that was a beautiful night especially for sungmin.

-------------------------------------------------------------

..Kyuhyun's LiveJournal New Entry..

"Thank you so much Sunny! You know that I OWE you!"



My plan was going on smoothly! I have to say thanks to sunny and especially to all SNSD members who played that stupid game. If not because of that game then I won't be sungmin's legit boyfriend until now.. or maybe.. never!
I love sungmin since I entered that dorm. 11th floor dorm. There was only 1 person that shines on my eyes and it's no other than you lee sungmin! You catch my heart cause of your sweetness, kindness, and your aegyoness!

besides, I know that sungmin is love me too~ How did I know? I bribe heechul hyung with my newly bought PSP. I did regret it at first cos it is a limited edition that I was waiting for. But I am the almighty cho kyuhyun who has many lovely fans and one of those lovely fan gave me one of it. Thank you!

So, I got a text from sunny that day. She said that she was playing a "truth or dare" game with her beloved member. And she choosed dare. He ask me how to go out with sungmin since she knows that sungmin is a rules-are-made-for-us-to-abide person so he will definitely say NO even at the very 1st attempt.

An idea was popped out in my head. This will help me to get sungmin in my embrace, so I suggest her to tell sungmin that she knows that he loves me, said that u have a video to prove your words. A video where sungmin was holding my hand and sleep beside me to take care of me when I had a high fever. Thanks to heechul hyung too who accidentally record that moment! hahahaha

This will make it and it's true! Sunny was win the game and I win sungmin's heart! hahaha.. Ok I am soooo happy that I can't stop writing.
It's good that I have my own personal journal which no one, yeah NO ONE, knows about it! Even manager hyung!!! Smart cho kyuhyun is smart!



He choose show this entry to: "just me (private)" so that it is more secure. Then he click post to pumpkinsoup.

-------------------------------------------------

It's 6 AM and sungmin has waken up from his sleep. He's looking kyu is still on his bed. He's still not believe that the person who is sleeping peacefully infront of him is his beloved boyfriend. He's smiling when he remember that night.

He's heading up to kitchen and find out that ryeowook is there, making a hot vanilla milk for his boyfriend yesung. They are the 2nd couple who declare their relationship to the rest of super junior member after the very infamous Suju couple, EunHae.

He sits on the empty chair beside the refrigerator. Ryeowook give him a good morning greeting and a smile to him. He makes a toast for sungmin too. He asked sungmin about what time did kyuhyun reached home and he said 00:00.

Kyuhyun in the other side, has waken up now. He found his lover is not on his bed. He go out from the bedroom and search for him and he heard sungmin's voice from the kitchen. He's heading to kitchen now.

He walks to sungmin's place and hug him from behind. Sungmin surprise and he faced kyuhyun now. Kyuhyun suddenly give a good morning kiss to sungmin in his lips. Sungmin kiss him back. They broke their kiss for some air and kyuhyun needs to go to toilet soon, or else he will get scolded from his super junior member cos he's peeing there.

Ryeowook who witnessed it only can open his mouth. His jaws is drop, literally. He didn't know that KyuMin is real. So, he brave himself to ask his kind hyung, sungmin, when kyu is at the toilet.

"Hyung.. are you and kyuhyun..?" he couldn't finish his sentence cos he's still in shock.. ryeowook got a nod and a smile from sungmin to approve it.

"But I thought that you and sunny are being together again.." he makes sure once again

"Where did u get that conclusion?" ask sungmin who is confused now

"I saw you at the coffee shop with sunny yesterday.. I thought u guys.." ryeowook just realized that he slip up a word

"Ah..! so u stalked me ryeowook-ah?!!" now sungmin's voice is higher than before

"No hyung.. I-I need some new daily need to buy so I stopped at the mini market for a while and when I was done with my purchase I saw you at the coffee shop infront of the mini market and you were with sunny." ryeowook try to explain to sungmin

"No wookie~ We were just met. We had something to talk about and that's only it.." sungmin gives a brief information about what he did with sunny the day before. Of course he won't tell ryeowook the fact or the cause why did they meet. He didn't want kyuhyun knows bout it.

Kyuhyun is there. He heard all the things that ryeowook and sungmin was talking about before and he can only give a smirk. A very big smirk.

..THE END..