she's back ☆

ιη тнε sυммεя ★

“She’s back she’s back she’s back she’s—” Sungyeol was temporarily silenced by a white teddy bear high-fiving him in the face. “Yah, Lee Sungjong you—”

“Yes, everyone knows she’s coming back today, so you might want to clear all the in your laptop, hyung.” Lee Sungjong stated matter-of-factly.

“I do NOT watch !” Sungyeol retorts, throwing the teddy bear back in Sungjong’s direction as he felt his phone vibrate.

“It’s Woohyun hyung! (?)” Sungyeol squeals as he jumps up and almost trips on Myungsoo’s beloved bamboo pillow lying innocently on the floor. “They just touched down at Incheon airport!”

Five minutes later... “And now they’re on a taxi!”

Fifteen minutes later... “Woohyun hyung says there’s a traffic jam,” Sungyeol says dejectedly as he continued talking to himself, the only other living soul in the room shutting all his chatter out with headphones, blasting music into his ears.

Forty minutes later... “They’re walking on the street!”

Two minutes later, “They’re in the lift!”

Thirty seconds later, “They’re coming out of—”

“HYUNG! Calm down and shut up! I don’t know who’s worse, Woohyun hyung’s who’s sending you updates every ten seconds or you who’s reading everything out!”

“Do you want to die?” Sungyeol asks with a deadly glint in his eyes as he reaches out his long fingers.

“Get off—”

“Lee Sungyeol, did you find a new partner while I was gone?”

“HYEEUN!”

Sungyeol squeals again as he attacks his girlfriend, trying to kiss her—

“Ahem.”

Sungyeol sighs as he faces the ‘intruder’ with a saddened face. “Woohyun hyung, can you just get lost and come back five minutes later?”

“You don’t want to taint Sungjongie’s innocence either,” Woohyun argues, setting a gap between his sister and said boyfriend.

“Lee Sungjong’s far from innocent but if you say so, take him and get lost.”

Woohyun shakes his head stubbornly.

“Well then hyung, can I at least just hug her?” Sungyeol pleads.

Woohyun disagrees, and Hyeeun watches with interest when Sungyeol launches a full-scale air punching attack on him.

“Fine fine Lee Sungyeol, if this is how you want it to be, Eun let’s go home!” Woohyun declares as he pulls his sister out of the apartment and shuts the door.

“B-bwoh?” Sungyeol sputters, one minute too late. Grabbing one of Sungjong’s teddies, Sungyeol glares at it for a moment before mercilessly smacking its furry face. “Yah Nam Woohyun, Nam Woohyun!”

His vibrating phone falls out of his pocket and Sungjong grabs it, reading the new text message with interest as Sungyeol continues assassinating the Nam-bear.

“Ooh, Hyeeun said that you—”

Sungjong merely avoids getting his first kiss with a bear as Sungyeol grabs at that shiny, black piece of metal which managed to make him smile like a total idiot.

‘Guess oppa’s just being mean today u_u Meet me outside, okay? Before the dawn, tomorrow. At that usual place~’


<insertdatehere> - I can’t live a day without you.