before the dawn ☆

ιη тнε sυммεя ★

“Hyeeun?”

Sungyeol takes in the frosty morning air as he spots his girlfriend sitting on a swing in the playground, snapping pictures of the impending dawn.

“You’re late,” Hyeeun comments as she turns, aims the camera at Sungyeol who had barely time to smile before the flash attacked his poor eyes.

“Mianhae,” Sungyeol puts his arms around her as they take refuge under the slides and watched the sunrise.

“It’s so beautiful...” Hyeeun comments as she takes more pictures. “Yah, Yeollie, do you remember what we did last time over here?”

“You spiked Woohyun hyung’s (?) drink, didn’t you?”

Hyeeun smirks. “Woohyun oppa’s reaction was the funniest. Till now I can still use that photo to blackmail him.”

“Till now he still thinks I’m the one who spiked his drink, that’s why he hates me so much,” Sungyeol adds on, complaining.

“Aww, come on, aren’t boyfriends supposed to protect girlfriends?”

“Of course! But...” Sungyeol sighs. “Is there no way to let him like me more so that he would stop being such a... a...”

“Woohyun oppa’s just jealous that you stole me away from him,” Hyeeun states matter-of-factly.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened in mock surprise. “Omo, so you... Woohyun... ?!”

“What?” Hyeeun jokingly grabs Sungyeol’s collar. “Hey, I was only made for you okay!”

Lee Sungyeol suddenly feels a burning desire to kiss her and he leans in, close enough so that their breaths can touch—

‘Ireoke nan tto~ fiction in fiction~ itchi mothago~ fiction—’

“It’s Woohyun oppa,” Hyeeun starts laughing when she spots Sungyeol’s reddened face.

“Ask him to get lost, seriously!”

Sungyeol pouts determinedly as Hyeeun picks up the call.

“Oh Woohyun oppa, we were just talking about you, Sungyeol thinks you’re really handsome and your skin is just flawless—”

“What?!” Sungyeol mouths out in horror.

Hyeeun ignores him.

“Yep okay, no nothing happened, I’ll be home soon, bye~”

“Since when did I think Nam Woohyun was really handsome?” Sungyeol cuts in right after Hyeeun keeps her phone.

“Well,” Hyeeun drawls out slowly. “At least I kinda solved your problem, right? Woohyun oppa must like you alot now.”

All Sungyeol could do was to bury his face in his hands.


<insertdatehere> - Everything happens before the dawn.