Teaser

Why won't you tell him

 

When Kyungsoo woke up, the first thing he noticed was the smell of alcohol that filled the room. He didn’t drink any last night, and he was sure Suho didn’t either, since he’d never disobey the manager’s orders. Maybe someone just spilled their drinks on our clothes. He glanced over to Suho’s bed and noticed the leader was still sleeping. This was weird because Suho never slept in late, Kyungsoo decided to just let his hyung sleep and take a shower first.

When he walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, he saw that his eyes were red and swollen. Have I been crying that much yesterday? He quickly splashed some cold water on his face to try and reduce the puffiness. After that he got into the shower and let the soothing warm water run over his skin. Memories of last night came back to him. The vocalist cursed himself for being an idiot and actually believing Suho that Kai might not be as straight as he thought he was. Because, as Suho said that night, he had indeed never seen Kai doing any skinship with girls. But that slightest bit of hope he had, came crushing down all together when he saw Kai dancing in the club last night.

I should move on. Kyungsoo thought and decided that forgetting about Kai from now on was for the best. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Small teaser~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Thank you for commenting TT you're all too sweet!!

 "하트"