Jessica

What Best Friends Are For

Soyeon POV

"hey! wait up!" I called out to the girl.

"yes?" she asked.

"what's your name?"

"Jessica."

"oh, pretty name. i'm soyeon . see ya." I said and got back to eunjung and hyomin.

"Eunjung! that girl. she gave me her number.crazy stuff" I told her.

"cool. what else?" she asked.

"well, she asked for my nymber too."

"did you give it to her?"

"yeah! her name's Jessica."

"How could you give your number to a stranger?!" hyomin exclaimed.

"yeah... anything wrong with that?she looked pretty harmless.." was there seriously a problem?

"Soyeon ahh! this is detention! all the bad people are here. you gave your number yo one of them." Hyomin told me.

"she looked gentle. I bet she couldn't hurt a fly." I waved away her warnings.

AFTER DETENTION

"bye, eunjung. wake up on time tomorrow." Hyomin reminded.

"remember, no sugar breakfast." Eunjung reminded me and I rolled my eyes.

we split ways and walked home. however, halfway home, I heard a familiar voice call out to me.i spun around and saw Jessica."hello." "hi, soyeon unnie, do you have time?" she asked and I shook my head,"i'm sorry, I have to go home now. how about tomorrow." she looked disappointed as she walked home. I can't believe I just lied about having to go home. I mean, I live alone! but, honestly, I believe what eunjung said about jessica. she seems a little suspicious. I mean , would anyone in their right mind follow soneone who randomly calls you out during detention,gives you her phone number and walks away? I told her tomorrow because maybe eunjung and hyomin can follow me.