Sweet, sweet, Detention~

What Best Friends Are For

Eunjung POV

Argh.. goddamn it! I can't be late again! brush my teeth, eat my waffles and I scrambled to get to school , i hate my 16 year old life!( yes, i made them pretty young here)

"hi, hyomin. where's Soyeon?" I asked Hyomin.

"Hello!!!" we heard someone and it was none other than Soyeon. " how much sugar did you eat for breakfast?" hyomin and I asked in unison.

"err.. I pack of gummy worms and one pack of gummy bears and apple juice.that's it." she replied.

" that's quite a lot of sugar.. how many times have I told you not to eat sugar for breakfast, Soyeon. its not very healthy." Hyomin reprimanded.

"okay.. this will be my last sugar breakfast ." Soyeon declared.

"that's what you said last week!" I protested.

"no, really.this time, it's real! I don't want detention , let's go to class.

we walked into the classroom and got ready for Art Class .

Luckily, there was a minute before we were late when we got there.

We rushed to our seats , and took out our Art Textbooks." Good morning, class. Have you done homework?"our art teacher, mrs Lenna asked the class . then i remembered, it was on my table at home! I  glanced at Hyomin and Soyeon and they  both  did it.

Hyomin mouthed," again?" and i nodded.

Swallowin a hard lump in my throat, i stood up, "mrs Lenna, I.. uh.." i stuttered , unable to find the right words.

Her face expression changed and she gave me a look ," you forgot to bring homework?" she asked and i nodded.

She wasn't exactly pleased with me but forgave me anyways. " sit down. " in class , the class was so boring! we weretalking about monochromatic colours or something..

Soyeon POV

Art class was pretty boring.. but i sat through the lesson in  case Mrs Lenna was going to have an ' end of the lesson' quiz.

" okay class. i am going to have a quiz. Eunjung, being the only one who didn't do homework, i want you to give an explanation on monochromatic colours .a brief one will do." mrs lenna and went to erase the board. when there was no response she called Eunjung's name a little louder, " Eunung??" 

the whole class turned to look at Eunjung , including Hyomin and I . to my horror, she was sleeping! 

There's no way she's going to get out of detention for this one." Ham Eunjung!!" mrs lenna  screamed and the classroom was dead silent, and finally Eunjung woke up. i saw Hyomin giggling to herself and i  felt like laughing myself. until.. Mrs Lenna said the dreaded D-word. " Detention." Hyomin stopped laughing at that moment. Mrs Lenna  rarely gives Detention.

Recess

Eunjung was sad for the rest of the hour untill recess. " i.can't.believe.Mrs.Lenna.gave.me.detention." she said .

"neither can i." Hyomin and i said in unison and the three of us all laugh. 

We were walking to the canteen when Eunjung asked," have any of you been to detention."Hyomin nodded and i shook my head."as expected, model student." eunjung said with a sigh.

"we are in the same class, Eunjung. If i were a model student, yo

u would be one too." i added with a giggle.

Hyomin POV

"i don't wanna go alone." Eunjung whined.

"what are you talking about ? you are not going alone." i assured. "yeah, coz hyomin and i are going too!" Soyeon said and gave me a  thumbs up.

"how?" Eunjung asked and raised a eyebrow.

" we get ourselves into trouble."  i told her.

" that would totally tarnish your reputations! no thanks."  she said.

" our friendship is more important than any dang reputation." Soyeon said and i added," totally!" 

" aww that's so sweet!" Eunjung said .

 

"  i brought lollipops, by the way. want any?" Soyeon asked.

" no thanks, you can have all the candy you want." Eunjung said.

SCIENCE CLASS, AFTER RECESS

"Who wants to answer this ?" Mr Lee asked.

I looked around the classroom and I saw Soyeon opening up a pack of gummy bears. what the?! it's class.. oh . right she's getting herself into detention.

"Soyeon! why are you eating in my class?" Mr Lee asked.

"I..."

"Enough talking! detention!" he snapped and Soyeon bowed and sat down.

She kept the pack and gave Eunjung a thumbs up.

Eunjung gave her a look.

Next was Math class, my turn to land myself into detention.

Mr Jason was our math teacher and Soyeon was his favourite.

"psst. Soyeon ahh!" I whispered hoping she would hear me.

Soon enough, she spun around. I dhowed her a crushed paper ball and she nodded. I tossed the paper ball , hitting her head and she whimpered loudly eanough for Mr Jason to hear.

"what happened?" he asked Soyeon.

"Hyomin threw this at me!" she 'complained ' and Mr Jason stared at me. " why did you do that?"

"because I wanted to!" I retorted. " what? how dare you speak to me like that? if you don't have detention, you will not learn!" he said.

Soyeon was looking at me and apologising and I told her that it was okay.

DETENTION

"aigoo! why did you do that?" Eunjung said.

"Forget that, what's it like in detention?" Soyeon asked, excited.

"it's not that bad. it's filled with gangsters and you have to be careful with who you talk to. Everyone can do anything they want because the teacher doesn't usually care." Eunjung explained.

When we walk into the classroom , it was quite stuffy and it was extremely chaotic.

Soyeon POV

"hey, look !three seats." I said and pointed , and my fruends followed me.

"so.. what do we do now?" Hyomin asked.

"We have fun!" Eunjung said.

just then , a girl approached me. " hello, may I speak to you for a while?"

"okay." I said and followed her.

"i kust met you, and this is really weird but. here's my number." she said.

"may I have your number too?" she asked. she seemed really sweet so I did. »p> "thanks . bye." she said.

what the hell just happened?!

Hello, everyone. thanks for subscribing. if you know what mrmes.ca re, you'll understand the pictures but if you don't, it's perfectly fine!! thanks for reading and subscribing. you guys are so precious!