Mickey and Goofy

When Mickey dates Goofy [Threeshot]

A/N: This has nothing to do with my other story 'I'm Mickey and you are Minnie' :D this is another storyline with another plot haha

 

A beautiful day.

Well, not for Byun Bacon Baekhyun. Although the weather was beautiful, the members in high spirits and their destination Disneyland Resort California............

Reason for his bad mood?

Park Derp Chanyeol, EXO-K's unique rapper, a big goof with an even bigger smile.

What did Chanyeol do?

Nothing.

Well, he did nothing offensive, at least not on purpose. But Baekhyun was still upset with the rapper. Park Chanyeol was the most adorable dork in their group, his smile brighter than a gazillion lux, his face prettier than Miss Universe and his voice deeper than the deepest depths of the sea. He was the Happy Virus, contagious in every way, radiating happiness over miles.

And he was Baekhyun's (not so) secret boyfriend.

They were a pair that could sink all of Luhan's ships in a matter of seconds if fans were to watch them in their privacy (or so the short lead vocalist thought). But the damn problem was that they were in public. And that EXO-M, especially Wu Yi Fan aka Kris aka the (wo)men eater was here, too.

Baekhyun was happy that the 12 of them got to spend time together, he really was, but just today he decided that his boyfriend was a little bit TOO clingy with their Chinese giant. Chanyeol and Kris are not only nearly inseperatable, no they look so damn good together, too! It was really graving at the little one's mind. The stupid fan girls weren't any help. Stupid! Stupid!

K's second vocalist was so upset although he knew that there was no reason to. He knew that Chanyeol loved him with all his heart and Baekhyun loved him back equally (if not more). But the jealousy won't fade. It nags constantly at his mind, causing a nauseous feeling in his stomach and a strong and itching urge to punch the guts out of Kris in his hands.

Normally Baekhyun liked Kris, a lot. Usually the short boy didn't mind what the twin towers did. He didn't care for fan talk and such, but today, today was different. Maybe it was because the hot sun was aggravating him or maybe it was just because he was disappointed that the goof, HIS goof didn't spend time with him when, although they were in Disneyland, frickin world of romantic fantasy and cheesy fairytales. And their managers gave them permission to do what they want, too, as long as they stay in a group of at least two people.

Baekhyun wanted to spend his day with Chanyeol so badly, but now that Chanyeol has found a new partner, the shorter boy was left alone. Why was Kris with the bacon's property anyway?! Didn't he need to be with his own boyfriend, Tao?! It was frustrating, maybe Tao felt the same way, too........then he and Baekhyun could hang out together as the Beef couple.

As he glanced at the Kung Fu panda he noticed that Tao sticked closely to Xiumin all the time. He must be searching comfort with the bun because his leader left him.

Well, that was what Baekhyun thought until he witnessed Tao giving their oldest member a kiss on the cheek.

What the actual, excuse my language, ?! Wasn't Tao together with Kris? Was he cheating on Kris on purpose? Is the world ending or is it being turned upside down?

No, as the lead vocalist could see, Kris was watching his band members, too, and when him and M's maknae made eye-contact Baekhyun expected an epic glaring-contest, but noooooo all Tao did was smile sheepishly and Kris was laughing an airy laugh. Then Kris turned around again and laid his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder. HIS CHANYEOL'S SHOULDER!!!!!

Slowly the short man got it. Duizhang must be hitting on HIS man! There was no other explanation!! Since Tao and Kris don't seem to be together the tall Chinese was even more of a danger now!!

Baekhyun tried to wrench himself in between them but Chanyeol (unpurposely) turned around and shoved the chocolate haired aside with his elbow, causing the shorter boy to land on his due to their impact.

Chanyeol didn't notice.

Hurt and jealous Baekhyun just kept sitting on the floor, not bothering to stand up, and sulked. He wanted to go home and avoid Chanyeol, he had no nerve for this anymore and the day was just starting!! His big brown orbs slowly became teary and he sniffed once. Suddenly he was being lift up the ground by a pair of thin arms. Startled he turned his head to see who lifted him so easily until his eyes met two deep brown orbs, similar to his, only much gentler. It was EXO-M's main vocalist, and he was sheepishly smiling at the older boy before putting him back down onto his feet and dusting the dirt away. Chen then turned his head away flustered before locking gaze with the shorter Korean again.

"Hyung, you seem a little bit lonely. Would you like to spend some time with me? I am also kinda lonely here, haha", he let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

At first Baekhyun didn't respond because he was just this surprised that his friend noticed he was upset but then he enthusiastically nodded his head because he didn’t want the younger boy to think that he didn't want to just because his reaction was a little bit slow. Chen smiled at that.

"Great!"

He took Baekhyun's hand and interlocked their fingers, then dragged him away of their group and aimlessly wandered around for a while until he found their first destination: the maze of Alice in Wonderland.

"Let's go in there, hyung!"

"Uh, ok!" Baekhyun was not fully sure if he wanted to, because he was afraid that Chen would ditch him if they were deep within the maze. Quickly he shook this thought aside. The other would never do that, he might be a troll but he was in no way a meanie. Still, just to be sure, he squeezed the taller's hand tighter, so that Chen wouldn't let him go and they entered the maze. Chen who must've been noticing Baekhyun's nervousness returned the squeeze in a confident and reassuring way, getting the chocolate haired boy to visibly relax.

Eventually the little one forgot about his dolefulness and started actually enjoying the day. He proceeded to have a great day with the main vocalist, going on cute and harmless rides and buying partner hats of Perry the Platypus in Mickey shape.

 

_____________________________________

 

After a while Chen and Baekhyun met up with the rest of the members again (specifically said: only with Tao, Kris, Lay, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho and Kyungsoo) in front of the tower of terror. Luhan and Xiumin had been standing in line, too, before, but they both left because they didn't want to wait any longer and continued to stroll around the amusement park alone. Tao did not seem to cope well with that which was understandable after the display of affection he and the xiupao showed before; indicating that both were in a relationship.

Baekhyun’s heart clenched again, the previous hurt quickly affecting him again. The feeling was being increased when Chanyeol slung his one arm around Kris’ back the short lead vocalist was ready to run out of line as far as his feet would carry, but a large hand suddenly gripped his wrist firmly, preventing him from moving anywhere further. When Baekhyun looked up his eyes met with those of EXO’s youngest member. Sehun had a look of concern written all over his face, an ugly frown which did not suit their cute maknae.

“Hyung, where do you want to go?”, the younger one asked.

The bacon didn’t quite know how to answer that question; maybe he should just say that he had to use the bathroom? But it sounded ridiculous in the shorter one’s head because the group had advanced very far in line; they were just a few people away from entering the building.

Chen seemed to notice what was up with the older; he interfered by hugging Baekhyun from behind while whining.

“Baek-hyung, I’m scared. Stay with me?” Chen also pulled Sehun closer so that their maknae wouldn’t feel left out. Both looked at M’s main vocalist in surprise but it quickly faded when seeing the slim one smiling at them. Baekhyun smiled back and Sehun also gave both a small grin. So in the end the three of them huddled together during the whole scary movie preview for the ride.

‘Chen is really nice. I like him a lot.’, Baekhyun thought.

He didn’t notice the hurt look on Chanyeol’s face but he did catch Kris glaring at them. It was intimidating and made the short lead vocalist wonder whether he did something wrong but then again; Kris always glares.

Suddenly Sehun speaks up.

“Hyung, let’s go on now, I wanna go on that ride!”

The youngest slightly bounced on the pad of his feet in excitement. His behavior caused all his hyungs to soften up and the tension which filled the air before dissolved with every syllable the cute boy spoke (with his lisp).

Kris turned to Sehun. “Alright, let’s go then.”

The group moved on. Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol tried to approach him, to reach his arm while they were going into the direction of the seats but since he was still mad at the big giraffe he turned away and walked towards Chen. Suddenly two strong arms pulled him into a firm chest; obviously it was the big goof.

“Chanyeol, let go…NOW.” Baekhyun tried to wiggle out of Goofy’s vice-like grip.

“Why, hyung?”, the taller Korean asked him; his voice was low, eyes full of hurt. “Hyung, d-don’t you like me anymore?”

The sentence made Baekhyun even more infuriated at his boyfriend.

“Don’t you dare start this on me”, he hissed. “Besides, who is at fault here? Obviously it wasn’t me who decided that hanging out with Kris-hyung is greater than hanging out with your boyfriend.”

Chanyeol let him go and blinked in surprise. Then he gasped. “So you say you are jealous because of Kris-hyung?”

“I’m not…maybe just an itsy bitsy bit……..” With that the shorter one turned away again. Well he tried to anyway. But Goofy was turning him around again before crushing him yet again in a hug.

“Oh god, Baekkie-hyung…I’m sorry….I didn’t know….forgive me….”, he mournfully said as he began to weep into the bacon’s hair. Baekhyun’s heart softened at that. He hadn’t imagined that him being jealous would take such a toll on the giraffe. Hesitantly he lifted a hand and patted the giant on the back.

However, he couldn’t say that he wasn’t mad or disappointed because…..he was. He had felt the pain of being left out, had felt lonely again and the jealousy had gnawed at his insides so much that it could have physically killed him. He had felt so infuriated, all this rage, so dissapointed and sad and so numb. The hurt wouldn't just fly away and Baekhyun certainly wasn't going to be ok right now. So all he could do was standing there and trying to comfort the taller. Suddenly both were pushed.

“Oi, move on, we are all waiting”, Sehun and Chen shoved them into the directions of the seats. As Chanyeol and Baekhyun wanted to sit down a hand grabbed the shorter Korean’s wrist.

“Hyung~, I’m still scared, you said you’d stay with me~”, it was Chen. He cutely whined (and soon Sehun joined him too, both wanting to sit beside K’s lead vocalist).  But now Chanyeol was fighting for him, too! Not that Baekhyun would have minded, he actually wished for it but.....

“Yah!, You have each other, I wan’ my bacon! Just sit together, you two!”

“No fair~! He was with us before! You just go sit somewhere else!”

“No~! He’ll sit with me!”

“Says who?”

“Baekhyunnie-hyung~!

“Hyung~!

Said person was too confused to decide. What stupid kind of conflict was this anyway?! Wasn’t he supposed to be the one that is sad here, being left alone by his boyfriend and all? Why did it suddenly turned into this? Baekhyun felt troubled. He didn’t want to hurt his dongsaengs’ feelings…

Luckily duizhang decided to interfere. Uh-oh, Kris looked rather pissed off…

“You guys are hindering the other guests! Stop being childish, I’ll decide who sits beside who now.”, He looked over to Suho who just shrugged in return. Kris pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a heavy sigh.

“Alright. Suho, Kyungsoo, Tao, Sehun, me, Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. That is the order. Any objections? Voice them now or I’ll take this as granted.”

Of course Sehun’s arm flew up.

“Hyung~ I wanna sit beside Chen-hyung or Baekhyun-hyung too!”

Another sigh.

“Alright, then I’ll switch places with Jongdae.”

Now Chen’s hand flew up.

“I object!!”

But Kris turned it down with his infamous dragon glare. Hesitantly the main vocalist lowered his arm again. Kris smiled at that.

“No further objections I see. Good.”

He ushered Suho to take the lead and grabbed Chen’s hand, intertwining their fingers while confidently leading him to their destined seats. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were left to fend for themselves at the end of the seat row. Chanyeol looked expectantly at his boyfriend.

“What?”, Baekhyun questioned. The goof gave him a grin.

“I’ll protect you.”

The bacon snorted at that.

“There is nothing for you to protect me from. It’s just a ride.”

Chanyeol shook his head.

“No, I mean I will guard my treasure from every thief who dares to steal it.”

Obviously he was hinting at a certain main vocalist of a Chinese subgroup. It caused the shorter to just shake his head and giggle. He forgot about his earlier anger. It had been stupid to doubt his boyfriend anyway. He really felt bad for what he thought before and tried to cover his guilt by smiling at his love sweetly. In return it made Chanyeol’s grin even broader.

“Oh god. That’s so cheesy.”

“Yep. But only for you”, he took Baekhyun’s little hand into his own gigantic one and generously kissed the back of his lovers hand.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol stop being so corny.” It was so sweet for the Sasquatch to see how his bacon flushed.

“Like I said; only for you.”

Baekhyun was happy again. He would never doubt Park Derp Chanyeol ever again. So 'leaving his jealousy at the ground' together they got into their seats and their (horror) ride of love began; yet again.

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally an update!!! Weeeeeeeeee~~~!!!!

I'm sorry for making you wait v__v I have been......kinda busy..../cough (watching European Cup, YAY GERMANY, and playing CoD:MW2.................oh and watching TeniMyu.....short...I was just lazying around.....XDD)

This is the first story! Hope you enjoy!!

I love you!!!!!

Comments are loved~~!! Please subscribe too!!~~