Ratchet

Break It Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9NcLVGu7XQ

(OUTFIT)

---------------------

 

Two days later, it's the day of the competition. You & your crew practice yesterday, early in the morning to late at night. About 12 hours. Yes, with breaks & messing around.

 

"Yo, Rina! Are you done yet?!" You yelled for her from the living room, tying your shoe laces.

 

"Wait! I need to fix my ma-"

 

"You don't need make-up 'cuz you're already ugly!" Dabin yelled at her from his room.

 

"You just shut up!" Rina snapped back & ran into his room to beat him up.

 

"Hey Ranae, have you seen my-" Barom came out of your room & scoffed at you to see that you were wearing his racerback tank top he was going to wear, "You always wear my clothes when ever we have a battle, huh?" Barom shook his head.

 

"Hey, can't help it. It gives me good luck." You folded your fingers together & rested it behind your head. Barom smiled & noticed you were wearing the shoes he bought you for your 16th birthday.

 

"Those still fit you?" He asked. You looked at your shoes & pushed the tip of the shoes to feel if it was tight or not.

 

"Not really. It's a size 9 in mens." You informed him. You were pretty tall, 5'7, when you were 16 & you didnt get any taller. Maybe that was your limited height.

 

"That's crazy." Barom remained out of the room & tried to start another conversation.

 

"Just, hurry & get ready. We're gonna be late." You told him. He snapped out of his zone & rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling awkwardly & went back into your room that he's sharing with you. You just smiled & shook your head.

 

"Ranae? Can you help me pick an outfit?" Airo called you. You sighed & walked into his room like a zombie. *We are so gonna be late...* You thought & face palmed yourself. "What should I wear?" He asked you. At first you shrugged, but then an idea popped in your head.

 

"Wear a black tee. It might get cold outside when we're done." You pointed at one of his t-shirts hanging in his closet. 

 

"But I wanna show my arms." Airo flexed & showed his manly arms.

 

"Then why do you need me to help you?" You yelled & turned to walk away.

 

"Wait, Ranae, please~" Airo grabbed your wrist & pulled you back in. You hieved a sigh & pulled out random clothes for him. You pulled out a black, racerback tank with white writings, a harem sweatpants & his favorite dancing shoes.

 

"There! Satisfied?" You crossed your arms. Airo examined it & nodded his head in impressment.

 

"Ranae, you're the best! What can I do without you!" He hugged you with his clothes on his arms.

 

"Okay, okay, can you please hurry. We need to practice real quick then head over there." You lightly shoved him off & walked out of his room, into your room. "Hey Tiny~" You played with your Corgi & slowly looked up at a figure. Barom was in the middle of taking his shirt off & putting on his other tank. Your mouth dropped to see his y, toned back. You thought it would be better if you saw the front view.

 

Tiny barked once at you & snapped out of your nonsence. You quickly carried Tiny out & dashed out of the room before Barom would catch you. He turned & pulled his shirt out of his head. He looked at the door & shook his head, "I knew she was looking." He whispered to himself & slipped his tank top on. 

 

After all those time picking out clothes, fixing makeup, practicing, all of you guys exited the practice room & discussed about where the club was at.

 

"You sure you know where it's at?" You asked Airo, while opening the door of your car. He gave you the OK sign & got into his car with Dabin, Rina & Nami. You drove your car with Barom in the passanger seat. 

 

"You sure you know where it's at?" Barom asked you. You ignored his questioned & started the car. Once you were about to drive off, you recieved a texted message from Airo.

 

"Nvm, i dont know where it's at..." You grunted in fustration & called him, "Hello?"

 

"Just follow behind me, alright?" You snarled & hung up on him.You hieved a heavy sigh & shook your head, then drove off.

 

"I just noticed we shake our heads too much. Especially you." Barom pointed out. You just rested your elbow on the window & your chin on your knuckles.

 

"Because our members can be so- ugh!" You had no words to describe how the others act like. Sure they can be fuuny, goofy & even child-like, but sometimes, when events like this happen, there is no play time, fun & jokes for you.

 

"Just relax, bro. Calm down. We have a battle to win." Barom squeezed one of your shoulder. You let out a deep breath & gripped the wheel. Everyone arrived at the club & the area was filled with cars & people outside drinking, smoking, & even dancing. "This must be an outdoor club...?" Barom wondered.

 

"Nice~" Dabin stepped out of the car & scanned around the perimeter.

 

"Ew, these girls look like s & ." Rina pinched her nose & rolled her eyes. Well it is true. Most clubs have girls, & even guys, who are like that. These type of clubs are not the classy, socially active, goody-goody clubs. This is the dirty world. Drinking, smoking, rotten smell, girls dressed inappropratelly, guys touching them, just plain out sick & disgusting.

 

"Come on, we have a battle to catch." You & Barom walked into the entrence up ahead. "It's pretty stupid to have an outdoor club..." You eyed everyone that was in your sight.

 

"Tell me about it..How did they even afford the $1500?" Airo fanned his face to get rid of the unbarible oder.

 

"Something tells me this isn't a good idea, Ranae..." Nami held onto Airo's arm for protection.

 

"We're here for a battle." Barom spoke to one of the guard with big. muscular shoulder & arms, smoking a big cigar.

 

"And who are-"

 

"Don't. Ever! Speak to us with that trashy mouth of yours'." You clamped your fingers on his mouth & pushed him aside. You pushed right passed him as if he was a broken door, "Ugh, now I need to wash my hands..." You flapped your hand & walked down the filthy stairs.

 

" Ranae~ She must be really pumped!" Dabin fist pumped the air. Once you all got into the underground club, there was another door with 2 guards standing perfecting straight with their arms crossed. "Hold up! I got this~" Dabin blocked you guys with his arms & decided to convice the 2 guards to let them in himself.

 

"SoReal Cru, here. We have a match tonight. Move it or-"

 

"Aren't you guys too young to be here? Get lost!" One of the man roared.

 

"It's on me." You seduced him with your husky voice & slipped in a 50 dollar bill in between his belt, "And keep the change. You probably need it for a cheap hooker throwing up in the toilets." You walked passed them & tossed coins in the air for them. The rest of the members jaw dropped in shock & amazment.

 

"Burn~ Tss~" Dabin the tip of his index finger & pinched it with his thumb as he walked passed the securities. Rina & Nami laughed at Dabin's childish acts. Everyone finally entered the club, but it looked different that you least expected.

 

"Woah~ It looks pretty small from outside..." Rina awed.

 

"It's an underground club. What do you expect?" Airo looked around the place. The bottom floor was a reguler, typical dance arena. Grinding, touching, twerking, just the disgusting dancing was at. 

 

"Look." Barom pointed up. All eyes were focused at the huge crowd cheering & fist pumping. They seemed to look more like hip hop dancers & breakers. "It's probably up there." He walked around the crowd of dancers & found the stairs. Everyone else followed & avoided eye contact with the club people.

 

There were girls that had really short club dresses that were really tight. Heavy eye makeup that made them look like wanna be model or something. The scent of their perfume is what bothered everyone the most. Ever since everyone stepped into the club, Nami has been coughing lately.

 

"Hey, are you alright?" Dabin lightly patted her back. 

 

"I'm fi- Um, I don't know..." Nami sniffled her nose & coughed again.

 

"I think it's the smell." Airo protected her with his arm & guided up the color changing, glass stairs. Once you reached the second floor, there were guys dragging this one chick who was pissed drunk, down the stairs.

 

"Get out of here lady. You don't belong here."

 

"You'll end up hurting yourself." They helped her down a few steps & let her walk on her own.

 

"Man, that almost barfed on me, man." One of the guy dusted his black tank & straighten his jacket. He walked up the stairs with the other & met eyes with you & your crew. "A-Are you?" He pointed at you.

 

"It's actually rude to point at someone." Rina put her hands on her hips. His friend elbowed him & he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"We're SoReal Cru. Is this the right place?" Barom spoke for you.

 

"Yeah! Yes, of course! You guys are at the right spot! This way!" They both lead you guys in through the crowd & got front row view of the battle. 

 

"Hey. SoReal Cru just got here. Check 'em in." One of them ran over to the host of the event & informed him. He jotted down the name & grabbed the mic. He cleared his throat & stood up.

 

"Aright, Ladies & Gee's~ This is who you guys are waiting for! Introducing your 5 Time Winner of this year, it's~ So.Real.Cru~!" He announce unexpectedly. You & your crew heard it & in no time, everyone cheered & shouted out everyone members names. The spotlight shined towards your guys' direction which made everyone roared louder.

 

"Now, let's get back into this tough battle & wait for this victorious crew at the end!" The crowd hollerred & whistled. It made you & your crew so pumped up.

 

"You ready for this?" Barom lightly socked your shoulder. 

 

"Ready as I'll ever be." You smirked & rotated your arm. You & your crew sat & watched the epic bboy battle. The most sickest moves come out unexectedly. You & Barom awed & cheered throughout the battles. You both discussed about their freezes, floor work, foudation & about your routine. 

 

"Now, the moment you all been waiting for~" The host announced.

 

"This is it. Get ready to break down." You punched your fist into your palm & cracked your fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

 

Woo Hoo! 

 

Chapter Three!!!

 

Sorry, sorry, SORRY for my slow updates TT TT

 

I'm using my brother's laptop & I'm usually babysitting my baby cousin XP

 

Please be patient~

 

And my apologies for my horrible spelling DX

 

Subscribe, Comment & I'll keep you guys updated~~ <3