The Dinner

Can Love Wait?

 

CNLVE•WIT•?

 

Narrator's POV

It was Sunday that Day.Min Ra and Jin ah woke up early in the morning.They remembered it was the day they invited Hee Rae for dinner. It was actually not a really nice day,It was raining hard and they wondered if Hee Rae could still go later on but he already called last night and said that whatever happens he'll be there so they started preparing the things they have to do. First of they started cooking the food they're going to have this evening for dinner. They prepared so many foods,of course it's their first time having a guest in their house so they have to make it special.

Finally,It was already 5:00 in the afternoon. Just half an hour more and Hee Rae will be there. The rained stopped this morning but it seems like it's gonna rain again. They were worried about Hee Rae since he said he's just going to walk and now that's in raining ,what if he gets wet? 

"Jin Ah, I think it's really going to rain.What should we do?" Min Ra can't calm down,she was shaking and like walking all over the room

"Ohh Min Ra, it's going to be okay. Just calm down." Jin Ah said ,putting some nail polish on her nails

"But what if it rains all of a sudden,then he gets wet?" 

"Why don't you call and tell him?" Jin Ah asked

"Right,right! Why didn't I think of that?" she went to get her cell phone on the table, near her then dialed Hee Rae's number

Jin Ah sighed. "So simple"

"Jin Ah,i can't contact him,It says he's out of service"

"just try again Min Ra"

"It doesn't work,It's still out of service.What to do Jin Ah?

 

 

 

 

 

The rain started pouring hard. They looked at each other. What are they going to do now? What about Hee Rae? The dinner? They were so worried about Hee Rae but they had nothing to do but wait for Hee Rae to come since they can;t even contact him through his phone.It was really raining hard and the foods are starting too cool down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

 

 

 

"Jin Ah,Could it be him?" Min Ra asked.

"Well,I don't know. We better find out" 

Min Ra walked to the door "Who is it?"

"It's me, Hee Rae" he said shaking 

Min Ra opened the door and she saw Hee Rae all wet and shivering.

 

Hee Rae was walking and then suddenly saw a  market nearby. He stopped through the market and bought cucumbers for the girls,Min Ra and Jin ah.He thought the girls could really use this and of course eat them.While he was walking to Min Ra and Jin Ah's house he heard a rumbling sound and it rained hard. He has no choice but to continue ,the girls' house was so near so he just chose to continue even though it's really cold outside. Finally, he reached Min Ra's house but he was all wet and so cold.

"Min Ra,I'm so cold. can I go inside?" Hee Rae asked, shivering.

"Jin Ah! Help me with Hee Rae,he's freezing right here" Min Ra shouted.

"Im here" Jin Ah said then helped Min Ra with Hee Rae

"Would you boil some water please?" Min Ra asked 

"Sure, Of course Min Ra" Jin ah said then went to the kitchen to boil.

______________

"What happened? Why did you still continue here? You should have stopped into a shop or somewhere." Min Ra asked letting Hee Rae sit on the sofa.

"Your house was so near when it rained,I have no choice" he said,while closing his eyes. It was hard for him to talk

"Ohh,stop talking now. I'll take off your wet clothes,okay?" 

"Okay" 

Min Ra started taking off Hee Rae's wet clothes and changed them. While changing them,she touched Hee Rae's forehead and he was really hot. He have fever and she was so worried.

 

"Hee Rae ,you have fever. We should go to my room, it's freezing out here."

"Sure, just help me with myself, I'm so weak right now."

 

Min Ra helped Hee Rae go to her room then she let him lie on her bed then the warm water Jin ah boiled a while ago was already ready,just in time. Min Ra  soaked a towel into the warm water then put it on Hee Rae's forehead.

"Thanks Min Ra,i feel better" Hee Rae hold Min Ra's hand

"No problem, you saved my life,i'll do this in return" she said then gave Hee Rae his medicine and water

"Yeah,Im sorry too Min Ra. We should be having a nice dinner right now but im here sick,Sorry" he apologized

"It's okay,Shh..We could still have dinner some other time,right? Just rest okay? "

"Okay. but don't leave me here"

"I won't,I'll be right here.i won't leave"

"Promise?"

"Promise" she smiled.

 

Hee Rae closed his eyes then fell asleep quickly. As promised ,She didn't leave him. Then,suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Jin Ah.

 

"How is he?" Jin Ah asked.

"I think he cooled down abit already"

"That's good.Aww. look at him Min Ra.how adorable" she giggled!

"Yaahh, Jin Ah! Your so noisy!"

"You like him don't you?" she giggled

"What? You so noisy shut it.!" she said while giving Jin ah a disgusted face.

"Ohh sheesh. Don't deny it.I know you do" 

she hit Jin Ah's shoulders then smiled "Whattt?? Noo way"

"Aww look 1 She's smiling" She giggled then poked Min Ra's cheek

"Ohh, stop it" she rubbed her cheeks then smiled secretly

"whatever,I'm going to sleep now." she stretched her arms

"Okay.good night!"

"Good night honeybunch! Take care of him" she winked then left the room.

 

As Jin ah left the room,Min Ra looked at the sleeping Hee Rae

 

Min Ra's POV

As soon as my best friend left the room I looked at Hee Rae. It's true! He really is adorable even when he sleeps. ;she smiled;  Whaaaat? Am i inlove with this guy? Ohh stop it min Ra ;she thought then looked at Hee Rae's face again"

Well He's really nice,cuteand charming, just my type. I think im in  love with him ;she smiled then sleep;

________________________________________________

 

 

Hey there :) Here's my 3rd chapter! I hope you like it :D

Read.Comment.Subscribe they are much appreciated :D

Have a nice day!

-Ira