Jin Ah, The Trouble Maker

Can Love Wait?

 

CNLVE•WIT•?

 

Narrator's POV

In a while, Hee Rae joined Min Ra dancing on the center stage.At that time she couldn't resist Hee Rae anymore, in fact she is really having a good time with him. She feels comfortable with him even though they just met like an hour ago. They talked and talked while dancing,they were really having fun. They feel like they are the only people left in the world. They don't care about the people around them,the people staring at them,who cares anyways? They are just enjoying their time,how it's supposed to be. They were just enjoying the time of their lives,setting aside all their problems even just for a little while. Enjoy and GO WILD! 

 

They both didn't notice how late it was already. It was already 1:00 am that time and Min Ra doesn't have any idea where her best friend Jin Ah is. Hee Rae was still there with her dancing. After all, Min Ra didn't mind and just continued dancing with him. They were like owning the stage the whole time when suddenly they were disturbed by like a couple fighting and shouting at each other. Min Ra finds the girl's voice very familiar. It was no other than her best friend Jin Ah.

 

Min Ra's POV

Oh gosh. Jin Ah's in trouble again. I shouldn't have left her ,I knew this was going to happen and now I have to rescue her again from whoever is that beast. Ughh.

 

Narrator's POV

"Hee Rae Jin Ah's in trouble" Min Ra stopped dancing

"Jin Ah? Who is that?" Hee Rae stopped dancing and turned around to see what's happening.

"My best friend. I've got to help her" she sighed then ran to the place where she heard the couple fighting.

"No wait. I won't let you do that, you'll get hurt." Hee Rae stopped Min Ra

"Gosh.! She's my best friend. She needs my help." 

"No,I mean.I'm gonna take care of that guy Min Ra.I won't let him hurt you both" 

"So Come on, before anything happens to her" she ran to the place where her best friend Jin Ah is.

"Okay" Hee Rae followed Min Ra.

 

When they reached the place. They saw Jin Ah and a familiar guy shouting at each other. It was no other than the hottie cutie they saw earlier named Chan Ho.

 

"Hey Jin Ah,What's happening here?" Min Ra asked worriedly.

"So this is your friend huh? Well then your a too"  Chan Ho chuckled

"What did you just said? Who are you calling huh?"  Min Ra looked at him.

Chan Ho laughed "You ? Why? Got a problem with that Kid?" 

"Ohh,Haha!" Min Ra chuckled "I'll show you what es are" Min Ra punched Chan Ho's face hard making him sit on the floor.

"What did you just do huh? Do you know me kid?" Chan Ho asked madly and was about to punch Min Ra

 

Chan Ho was about to punch Min Ra back then Hee Rae saw what he was about to do to Min Ra, he went to get a glass of beer then suddenly hit Chan Ho's head with it.He then punched him in the face continuously making Chan Ho's  face bleed and left bruises on it. He wouldn't let him hurt Min Ra.

Min Ra saw what Hee Rae just did to Chan Ho and she was really surprised by that. She thought Hee Rae was just joking around earlier.She was thankful Hee Rae was there though,he saved her life from that Chan Ho who nearly punched her face. She thanked him.

 

"Thank you so much Hee Rae, i didn't know you could be so brave.Thanks" Min Ra thanked Hee Rae for saving her life,smiling at him like an angel.

"It's no problem,I told you i wouldn't let him hurt you just like that" Hee Rae smiled

"Yeah,Thanks Hee Rae. Why won't you come at our place this Sunday,We could have some dinner right Min Ra?" Jin Ah said

"What?" Min Ra looked at her best friend with a what-are-you-doing look.

"Ahh, If it's okay with Min Ra. why not?" Hee Rae said.

"Of course it's okay. You saved our lives right Min Ra?"

"Ohh,Of course,Of course" Min Ra said, laughing weirdly.

"Okay then" Hee Rae said.

"Well,that's great, See you on Sunday then Hee Rae." Jin Ah said then left them two.

"Ohh Hee Rae,I'm so sorry about Jin Ah. She's just ,you know she could be like that sometimes." Min Ra said when Jin Ah already left the place

"Ahaha,It's okay. I understand.Anyways, I really had a great time tonight Min Ra" 

"Yeah, me too and thank you for saving my life batman" she laughed

he laughed. " Your welcome,so see you on Sunday?"

"Yeah, I've got to go now,See you on Sunday"

"Yeah" he then left.

 

After that, The three of them left the club already. It was a night filled with fun for them especially for Min Ra and Hee Rae.

____________________________________________-

Hey guys! I hope you liked the new chapter. It was short,I know. I actually don't write that long chapter but

working on it :)) 

Read.Comment.Subscribe They are much appreciated! :)

Thank you for reading,Have a nice day!

-Ira