Friday Night

Can Love Wait?

 

CNLVE•WIT•?

 

Narrators POV :

       It was Friday night,a great night for partying.Well yes. Min Ra and her bestfriend Jin Ah loves partying during Friday nights.It is always the night of their lives.Oh,thank gawd it's Friday for them,a night which they can set aside all their problems,their homeworks,be crazy and just have fun like nobody cares in the world.

 

"Were out clubbing tonight Honey Bunch! " Jin Ah said as she jump on the sofa where Min Ra was resting ,reading a pocket book."Enough of that nerdy stuff honey and let's be monsters tonight!" she added and chuckled.

 

"Don't be too excite girl, I know your just off there to kick guys 's off. I mean how many guys have you been going out this week? 5 or 6? " Min Ra said as she laughed.

"Oh,come on Min Ra! I'm just having fun you know! And you? How come you didn't find anyone last week? You know your the the one who closes your doors to them.Come on! Do you even know what having fun is?" Jin ah said while hitting Min Ra's left shoulder.

"Oh please Jin Ah! I just want to dance all night long,have fun and only care about myself. I don't need guys,it's just a waste of time Jin Ah!" disgusted by Jin Ah's words,Min Ra said.

"Whatever Min Ra. But seriously you need to get yourself a guy" Jin Ah said while trying her strapless short dress on then showed it to Min Ra "so hows my dress for tonight Honey?" she asked

"Oh gawd" Min Ra sighed,ignoring what Jin ah said.

Jin Ah then let out a chuckle.

______________

•At the Club that night.•

Both of them arrived at the club.Jin Ah is wearing her short strapless dress with her 4 inches heels while Min Ra was just simple,wearing her sleeveless shirt ,short shorts with 5 inches heels [while imagining it,i find it pretty hot for her,well LET'S JUST IMAGINE.She can be a weirdo here sometimes] 

 

"Oh my gawd,Were finally here Min Ra!Look at that hot guy right there,isn't he a cutie?" Jin Ah squeeled as she pointed the hottie      cutie to Min Ra"

Min Ra looked at the direction where Jin ah was pointing. "He sure is,Go get'em girl.I'll be fine right here"

 

"Aww, that's why I love you Min Ra,see ya later girl" Jin Ah said hugging Min Ra then winks at the guy who was staring at her too at the moment.

"I love you too,GO!" Min Ra laughed then pushed her bestfriend.

 

Even though Min Ra hates her bestfriend hanging out with so many guys,She still supports her.She knows that's what can make her bestfriend happy but she sure know the limits as well. When something goes wrong with her bestfriend with a guy,she would totally fight with whoever that guy will be/ was.She's overprotective when it comes to her love ones.

 

After a few minutes looking around,the sound/music suddenly changed and guess what? It was one of Min Ra's favorite song to dance to.She suddenly gor her on the dance floor.She danced and danced,her whole face was sweating. How hot can it be? *chuckles* But she was not contented at all.She danced more,going wild on the dance floor when someone suddenly bumped into her that made her stop.

 

"What's the problem Dude?" the mad Min Ra asked the guy who bumped into her.

The guy turned around."Oh,I'm sorry missy,I'm Hee Rae,what's your name?" he smirked.

"Hey whoever you are,like I care.I'm not interested in you.Stay away from me." Min Ra said then continued dancing.

"Hey,hey,hey.Wew,Cool Down missy.I'm sorry okay?" he apologized again.

"Apology accepted,can you stop bothering me now?" she said,not even looking at Hee Rae back.

"Wew,let me know your name first" he asked,

"You don't care who the hell I am" she said 

"Oh please missy? Just tell me your name.I won't harm" Hee Rae insisted.

"Okay Fine! I'm Min Ra! Are you happy now?" she exclaimed,faking a smile

"Totally,nice to meet you Min Ra" Hee Rae held his hand infront of her 

"nice to meet you too" She totally gave up then held her hand,shaking their hands,smiling softly

"Oh there you go,you look prettier when you smile" he laughed

"Whatever"  Min Ra said then turned around to continue dancing

Min Ra's POV

I admit,Hee Rae is a nice guy and totally handsome too.Oh Sheesh Min Ra! Thats not right,you don't even know him well.! she smiled then hit her head..You can't fall in love with him. No!

 

                                      ___________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hey guys! How's my first chapter? How'd you find it? Do you think she'll be with that Hee Rae she just met earlier?

Let's find out in the next chapters. I hope you like it! Have a nice day,God Bless :)

Read.Comment.Subscribe! They are much appreciated <3

-Ira