Mind-Blowing

Mind-Blowing (One-Shot)

It was quite a normal day at Seoul HS except for the fact that there was this new guy. He said he was Korean but claimed to have come from the land of Cherry Blossoms and Hello Kitty which is none other than Japan. Well, everything was quite normal until lunch break came...

The bell indicating the start of lunch has just rung and the students from class 3-B were hurrying up towards their door to get out of their classroom. The kingka of their school, however, didn't run towards the door but to his lover who was still fixing his things near his own desk.

"Hey, Boo," he called out softly as he reached his lover's desk.

"Oh! Hi, Yunniebear!" The latter replied with a soft smile. "I'm just gonna finish packing up my things then we can go to the cafeteria," he continued.

"But I still have to pass my project to Mr. Lee," Yunho pouted. "I'll just give it to him and I'll meet you at your locker, okay?" He kissed Jae before he went out of the classroom.

 

~o~o~o~


While Jaejoong was stuffing his locker with his books and other stuff, a guy not very far away was looking at him. It was the new guy, Park EunJo. Hey, it's that pretty boy I saw this morning. I wonder where that tall guy... What was his name again? Oh, yeah. Jung Yunho. I wonder where he is. I thought people said they were a couple that were always together? Well this is a chance I wouldn't want to miss. I better go to him now before his lover boy comes.

With that thought in mind, the new guy slowly walked passed the other people in the hallway to approach the beauty that wasn't that far. While Jae was busy texting Junsu, who was absent that day, he felt two hands land on his hips. And he most definitely knew it wasn't the hands of his Yunho.

But before he could react, the stranger whispered in his ear, "Hey, y." And the latter heaved out a sigh of annoyance.

"Don't you know who I am? Nor the person who will probably beat you up into a pulp when he sees whatever you're doing? Well, whatever the answer is, please lay your hands off of me," Jaejoong replied. Eunjo removed his hands from its previous position on the latter's hips and moved to lean on the lockers, facing Jaejoong’s side.

Eunjo got closer to the pretty boy and whispered into his ear, "Hm, you know I just want get to know you. I'm Park Eunjo and I hope we get really close." With the last few words that came out of the guy's mouth, he d Jaejoong's behind which made the beauty widen his doe eyes.

What the ?! The nerve of this bastard! Before Jaejoong could shove the stranger off, he saw his boyfriend walking angrily to them and suddenly the guy was pulled harshly away from him. Then he got shoved onto the floor with a very angry Yunho on top of him who looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of the new guy -- oh! He was already beating him up.

But then Yunho suddenly stopped punching the new student and looked at him with the scariest look he could ever give. "Be thankful that you're new here that's why I'm going easy on you. But you better stay away from what is mine if ever you still want to live. If you ever plan on laying even just a finger on him in the future then you better save up because when I find out, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you that your hospital bill's gonna cost you a fortune. You got that?" he said through his gritted teeth.

Ohh~ My Yunnie's so hot when he's angry. I wonder if I could get him this angry right before we do it. Hehehehe. That's hot. Jaejoong was already daydreaming that he didn't notice that Eunjo guy who was scared less already ran away to some place. He only noticed the guy was gone when Yunho walked to him and wrapped his arms possessively around his waist.

"You're mine," he growled before kissing Jaejoong passionately, totally ignoring the other students who were there from the beginning, watching them.

The pretty boy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck while enjoying their mind-blowing kiss. Hm...Yunnie doesn't like kissing me like this in public no matter what, even when I give him my best pout and puppy dog eyes... And jealousy makes him like this. Nice knowing...Jaejoong thought before he smiled into their kiss.

--END--