Smile, My Lost Angel: Chapter 4.

Smile, My Lost Angel [HIATUS]

 CHAPTER 4:

No one’s P.O.V

He looked at her in interest, his smile had reappeared and his eyes filled with happiness once again.

JaeJoong’s P.O.V

“Do you live with anyone?”

“I live with 4 other guys…”

“Ehh??? Then it will be hard to keep my secret then…” She said deep in thought.

“Don’t worry...you can just be my childhood friend if they asked.”

“That’s not the problem…My wings grow and I float when I’m sleeping…”

“Great…hey, but you can always lock your room when you’re sleeping.”

Is it okay if they know she’s an angel? Or is it like a forbidden rule and you die if you reveal it…The Ten Commandments of an angel???

“Yah! Cheon Sa! Can they know you’re an angel?”

“I guess there is no problem with that, but once I leave, all of their (A/N: Not JaeJoong’s) memories of me will be gone…including the time period when they have me in their lives.”

“Ok…let’s leave it a secret then.”

I parked the car in the underground parking lot.

“We’re here!”

“EH? You live with cars???” She cocked her head to the side.

“Uhh…No…we live upstairs…this is where cars ‘live’.” I giggled at her cluelessness.

“Oh…”She turned pink.

I walked to the elevator, and she followed me like a lost puppy.

Her head was turning here and there at 360 miles per hour. Up ‘there’, it must be really different.

I unlocked the door and looked inside. Junsu and Changmin were sitting in front of the TV. Yoochun was reading and Yunho was on the computer, constantly glancing at the TV.

“Hey hyung!” Junsu was the first on to notice me.

“Hey!” I nodded.

I told her to come in. Shyly she walked into the room slowly.

“EH? Hyung has a new girlfriend? Over Tiff already?” Changmin joked.

STFU MINNIE!

I glared at him.

“Everyone, this is my childhood friend, she will live here for a while.” I introduced her.

Cheon Sa’s P.O.V

Eh? There are angels living on earth? WoAh! They were really good looking!

“Everyone, this is my childhood friend, she will live here for a while.” JaeJoong introduced me to his companions.

“Cheon Sa, these are my friends, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. Guys, this is Cheon Sa.”

“Annyonghasaeyo, chonun Cheon Sa-imnida, Kang Cheon Sa.” I gave a 45⁰ bow.

“Hi! I’m Junsu!”

“Changmin.”

“Yunho.”

“Yoochun.”

“Nice to meet you!” I smiled.

“So…where is your luggage?” Yunho asked.

Oh crap! I didn’t think of that.

“Uhhh…it’s uh…outside!” I grinned.

“Let me get it for you.”

“Ahaha…I’ll get it Yunho.” JaeJoong said and pushed me out of the door.

“Crap!” He turned around and sighed.

Uhhhmm…Jae! I’m an angel.

I snapped my fingers and a red suitcase appeared.

“What the…!” He turned around shocked.

“Hehee…” I giggled.

“Alright…let’s go in.”

I held on to my suitcase ready to drag it in, but he took it away from me.

He opened the door again and walked in casually.

“So, where is she gonna sleep?” JaeJoong asked.

“Your room???” Yoochun laughed.

“Hell no!” JaeJoong rejected.

I pinched his side and he yelped.

“I can turn you into a frog anytime!” I grimaced and whispered to him.

“Uh….You can use my room…I’ll just share with one of the guys.” He smiled at me.

“Thank you Jae!” I smiled.

“Excuse us.” I said and grabbed JaeJoong to his room which was the one with his name on it…

“Ohhhhh!!! Nice room!” I looked at his king sized bed which was neatly made.

I flopped on it.

“Dude…my bed!!!” He exclaimed.

“Your room is really big…I thought it was small…”

“My room is the biggest…” He smiled vaguely.

Tsk tsk…show off!

“I feel bad if one of your friends have to share a room with you.” I walked to his walk-in closet.

“I’m perfectly fine with sleeping in here you know. I don’t need a bed since I float when I sleep anyways.”

JaeJoong’s P.O.V

Does she know what she is talking about? Sharing a room with a grown man?

“Don’t even think of doing anything to me!” She warned. Dude…can this girl read minds or something.

“Psh! You wish. But I swear…do not disturb my beauty sleep!” I told her. She sure is considerate.

 

Comment and Subscribe? Fantastic!