MBLAQ's Mir

Stolen Maknae's

Lee Joon hyung is bending over in front of us all on the couch, showing us that he can poke his head between his legs like some kind of creature.

"I've seen this already! Learn something new," Thunder yells, throwing a pillow at Joon with humor. 

"You wish you could do this!" Joon yells, falling to the floor. "Why don't you show us something."

Thunder shrugs. 

I smile, crossing my legs, my knee hitting G.O's. He looks at me and grins, turning back to see what Joon will do next.

"I am the most flexible. Don't deny it."

"The stupidest, too," Thunder says with a loud chuckle, shaking the couch.

Joon turns red, glaring at the boy. 

G.O gets up and helps Joon. "Don't try to explain yourself, you may make it worse." Joon wipes his hands on his pants and backs away from G.O.

Joon leaves in a huff, and I follow him into our room. I close the door and look at him as he goes to his bed. He looks over at me before covering his eyes with his arms, crossing them over his face. 

"I thought it was cool," I tell him.

"Thanks," he says without much emotions.

"Could...Could you show me how to do that?" I ask, wanting him to look at me, to talk to me even just for a moment. I hate it when my hyung's are upset. It's just... Not right.

"Do you think I am an idiot?" He sits up and looks at me, his eyes red, his voice low and on the verge of cracking.

I shake my head, not knowing if I should move towards him or not. He is a bi-polar person. I am not sure what exactly that entails but, he gets mad or upset way easier than the rest of us and can stay that way a lot longer, sometimes even turning violent.

I see his chest inflate, him taking in a lot of air at once before sighing it all out.

I hold out my hand in a fist.

"Loser buys dinner?" I say, smiling. 

He raises an eyebrow and slowly puts out his own hand.

"Okay. Rock paper scissors it is than."