shot one

2Ji Heartbeats (English Version)

Jiyoon sat near the fountain right in front of her workplace. She can’t and didn’t want to enter the building yet for the entrance was crowded now. By medias, and of course fans..yeah, most of them are fangirls. Jiyoon played her snickers to the ground, still waiting. Yes, she really is a patient girl, because she still waits under that sunny morning.

 

       Her phone vibrated. Someone called. She quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket and answered it without seeing who’s calling. “Yah, Gayoon, are you done? I’m burning to ashes out here,” she complained and pouted. Gayoon apologized multiple times over the phone. “Yeah, whatever, hurry up! I have to go in now. I can’t pass through. The crowded you brought..whoa..so amazing!.. Ppali,” Jiyoon half-yelled but she caught her breath fast to calm herself. “Ppali Gayoon,” then she flatly said and cut the line.

 

       Feeling like being watched, Jiyoon turned her head to the crowd at the main entrance. Oh, the main stars arrived and the situation had been out of control for almost five minutes over. Shouts and cries were heard in the air, proposing and exclaiming loud their love to the main characters. Suddenly she felt this strange feeling. An alive feeling. Beat..beats... What is this? And then she literally heard it. She touched her chest, near to the heart. Not mine..then?

 

       Jiyoon’s eyes landed on someone and frowned. That very someone had the same reaction. Though the surrounding was a bit chaotic, they both stayed still and stared deep at each other. ‘Kwon Jiyong’... her lips formed, whispering the name in the air. And that very someone.. a man..a very... umphh (i can’t take out this one word)... replied with his lips’ motion.. saying ‘Jeon Jiyoon...’

 

       Jiyoon was shocked with eyes never blinking and jaws dropped at instant. Ottokae? If she knows him, it’s OK, it’s normal. But if the vice versa happened..no! No! No! It can be happening! The man is a very famous person. The most wanted bachelorin the country plus.. he had so many titles, a very known person. But if he happened to know Jiyoon, full name : Jeon Jiyoon, the girl’s full name... Impossible!!!!! Oh, am I halucinnating again? Jiyoon facepalmed herself.

 

She turned her sight to the direction again. He wasn’t there anymore. She sighed and knocked her own head. Aish.. I must be crazy!