shot two

2Ji Heartbeats (English Version)

Jiyoon was still speaking to Hyuna who was currently in US when she felt that unexplainable strange feeling again. Jiyoon put her palm on her chest. Feeling her heartbeats. What’s wrong? Am I sick?

 

       She tried to count her heartbeats. Eh, normal? Then, what is it..beating like mine? It sure is not mine..

 

Dub dab dub dab…

Dub dab dub dab…

 

Knowing herself in not a good condition, Jiyoon tried to keep on talking to Hyuna over the phone when her eyes followed the sound of few persons’ laughing and standing not far from her table. She turned her sight and was purely shocked to found out that the famous Big Bang was standing back facing her and they were there, telling jokes and having coffee at Starbucks, one of her favourite place to hangout and read books.

 

       She shocked herself more when she saw this one very particular face. The face of Kwon Jiyong, staring at her like the other day. No smile, no..nothing! It was like his stares were empty. Jiyoon cleared . Nervous for sure! *imagine yourself being stared by GD!! ARGGHHH!! x100   (*O*) faintssss..

 

       Because of the rush feeling, Jiyoon put up the book she was reading and hid herself behind it. She wasn’t just hiding from him, she was also hiding from the other Big Bang boys. *Omo..if you’re a VIP, you surely wont hide, right? Still frustrated!

 

       Now she felt her heart beats fast. Dubdabdubdab times twelve. She palmed her chest and pressed, closing her eyes. What is the matter with me? Why is it, whenever I can hear this beats, I get myself infected too? Weird. But..it’s like ony just one person I can hear. Who is it?

 

       With her neutral pabo feature, this pabo girl put down her book slowly and was surprised again to see the same Kwon Jiyong now chatted happily with a young girl. Maybe a fan. No more attention on her. Damn! This is really not right! She sighed and packed her books into her bag. When she was about to leave, the well-known clumsy bumped into a member of Big Bang. Weird. Celebrities drink coffee standing? Jiyoon quickly bowed her head and apologized couple times before running out, leaving Starbucks.