1

알면서도... Even Though I Know...

August 2016.


"Okay sure. I'll see you later?" The man in shades, who's on the phone, stepped out of his car. "Great." He smiled and ended the call. He doesn't know why he feels so good today. Since morning when he got out of bed, he just felt good, like something good is going to happen today.

The man, standing at 178cm, lean build, toned arms and chest with perfect jawline, thanks to the 21 months serving the nation, he is now turning 31 this December.

After his 1st album, at the age of 27, Junsu continued taking up musical projects, going around the world for JYJ's world tours. He released his 2nd album during February 2014. However, after his 2nd Solo Seoul Concert, he announced that he would be taking a break from the industry, and volunteered to serve the military service.

So at the age of 29, Xia Junsu once again made a wave of news in the Entertainment Industry. August 2014, fans wept and sent him off, promising to wait for him.

It's been almost 3 months since he was discharged, he took a break and will officially return to the entertainment industry again next month, with his new single.

Leaving his shades on, Junsu made his way to his favorite cafe, Cafe bene, and pushed open the door. Making his way to the counter, looking at his text message, he accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" He looked up as the lady in front of him turned around. "It's alright." She smiled.

There stood the woman he could never forget... 

"Jang Ri In..." He gasped, audible enough for her to catch it. He felt a pang of disappointment when he saw her face fell.



- Junsu -

 "Junsu...?" She looked at me with that pair of eyes I can never forget no matter how hard I try, the pair of eyes that I will always see in my dreams. I smiled, "The usual for you?" Caramel Macchiato is always her favorite. I went forward to the counter and order 2 of it, not hoping to see the questioning look on her face. I know very well, I'm just not giving her a chance to reject me. After so many years, why do I still remember what she likes? All these while, she just kept quiet, like how she used to be.

Moments later, my shades taken off, we settled down, at a table in the corner, away from others. She looked down at her cup of coffee and stirred it as I stared at her... It's been 4 years since we last met, she've grown into a much more desirable woman. Her sparkling eyes, her smooth brown locks falling gently by her shoulders and her cheery pink lips. How I miss those lips.

 I tried to peel my eyes off her and cleared my throat, "If you're feeling uncomfortable, maybe I should take my leave first?" I asked warily, desperately hoping she doesn't agree.

"It's okay, don't worry. " She looked at me and gave me a little smile, "Do you want to put your shades back on? It wouldn't be nice if fans are to see you..."

I frowned as she looked away, I wanted to say, things have changed, fans have changed, all these doesn't matter to me anymore.

"So... Will you be continuing your contract with SM?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"I don't think so..." She hestitated for a moment and said.

"How have you been?" I asked. 'Ri In ah... How have you been without me...?' I thought as I looked at her. I saw something flashed in her eyes.

"I'm doing fine..." She replied, her voice as light as feather.

- Flashback -

"I can't do this anymore, Junsu..." She said, her back facing Junsu. He stiffened upon her words, "What...?" He choked.

"I said let's stop. I can't do this anymore. I can't forget the hurt you gave me. I tried so hard to forget... But I can't... Maybe, I want a much simpler life..." She cried, as he watch her back shivering.

"Ri In ah... The situation is different now, you promised to work this out together...." He pleaded, wanting to step forward to hug her, but he was afraid. He's afraid it would push her further away from him.

"Junsu ah... but I'm not willing to do this all over again. You have a bright future, Junsu. Now that you've left SM, it's a whole new world out there for you to conquer. Are you willing to give up all you have to be with me? Even if you're willing, I don't. I know how important the stage is to you, how important music is to you.... I -"

"Stop. Stop. I don't wanna hear another word from you. How do you want me to prove my love for you? Shall we get married?" He back hugged her tight as he buried his face in her neck.

"Please don't leave me, Ri In ah... The thought of you leaving me makes it hard for me to breathe... I'm willing to give up everything..." He tightened his grip around her, as his tears fell, onto her neck.

She slowly removed his arms around her and turned around. She cupped his face in her hands, and smiled with tears falling from her eyes, "Junsu ah... Don't be silly. How can I be that selfish? You will be fine. You will be fine without me. How can we get married?" She said gently and she wiped his tears away. "It's time to let go, Junsu ah... Did you remember what you said? You said you will only let go of my hands if I let go of yours... I'm doing this now. I'm letting you go... Let go of me and let go of yourself..." She looked into his eyes, her eyes that can hypnotize him.

"Are you able to live without regrets? Even without me?" He asked.

She did not answer his question as she planted a gentle kiss on his lips, "Goodbye Junsu... I'm sorry..." She quickly turned and leave, like she was afraid she would regret her decision.

"Did you even loved me?" He asked, staring blankly at her back.

She stopped and smiled to herself, she didn't reply his question and left.

'You are probably the only guy I will ever love...' That was her answer...

And that was the last time Junsu ever saw her.


- End of Flashback -


All these years... He wasn't able to forget about her... Yes, he dated here and there, but it never lasted. His heart always felt empty. Junsu knew why... Many times, he tried to call her again, but didn't. Months later, he dialed the number again on the night he was drunk. It's his first time, he never liked alcohol. That's when he realized she changed her number. He was angry, he was heartbroken. His gripped on his phone tightened, knuckles turned white.

Jaejoong was there for him. Junsu cried hard. He doesn't understand why would she leave him, he asked Jaejoong many times, "Will she be able to live without me? Will she?" He asked over and over again. "She doesn't love me right? She never did. Jaejoong ah... I can't live without her..." He wept. It's also the first time Jaejoong felt that Junsu is losing a part of himself...

--

"How... have you been?" She asked, as she continued to stir the cup of coffee. He reached over to her hand, "Stop stirring, it will spoil the taste of the coffee." She jerked her hand away, when she felt his hand touched hers. Junsu awkwardly withdrew his hand and looked away.

She lifted her left hand and grabbed the cup, bringing it to . There, on her 4th finger, laid a simple silver band with a diamond. His eyes locked onto her finger, body stiffened, and heart pounding heart against his chest.

Her eyes followed his eyes, and it struck her.

"Junsu ah..." She called out, softly. He slowly peeled his eyes off her finger and looked at her. "I'm engaged." She said, "I met him 3 years ago... My contract with SM will be ending next month... I won't be renewing it. My wedding will be this December..."

He can't breathe, he find it difficult to. Her words kept repeating in his mind. She's getting married...? He felt suffocated.

"Look Junsu...-" Before she could continue, he interrupted her, "I'm fine.  Congratulations." He said, forcing a smile. The last thing he needed was her words of comfort.

She frowns at him, but decides to let it go. She can't bring herself to see the look in Junsu eyes. She can't forgive herself for hurting him many years back, she can't bring herself to hurt him further now. Tears threatening to fall, she stoop up abruptly, "I'm sorry, its late. I got to go."

She grabbed her bag and attempted to leave when Junsu grabbed her wrist, "Let me send you home." He said, his grip firm around her wrist. "But -"

"Please, Ri In. The last time. Give me a chance to say a proper goodbye." He pleaded. She said nothing, hesitated for a moment and nodded.

She got onto the car and held her bag tightly in her hands. She was nervous. Junsu looked at her and smiled, 'She's nervous. When ever she's nervous, she would only concentrate on one thing, whatever that happens to be in her hands.'

Suddenly, a thought appeared in his mind.

Before she knew what was going on, she sees Junsu's face just 2cm away from her, she stuttered, "What... are you... doing?". He smiled lightly, "Your bad habit never changes, always forgetting to put on the seatbelt."

She quickly pushed Junsu lightly away from her, "I'll do it on my own, thank you." Her face felt hot, her heart racing. She was drowned in his familiar scent.

On the way back to her dorm, no one started a conversation till they arrived at her place.

"You've moved from the previous dorm..." He said casually. "Do you live alone now?" He asked.

"Yes." She said as she unbuckled the seat belt. "Thank you for the ride. I'll be able to go up on my own."

"Wait... Let me send you up..?" He asked, "Please?"

Ri In looked into his eyes, trying to search for answers, atlast she sighed and said, "Alright..."

'I'm sorry for being selfish again, just let me have a proper goodbye.' She thought as she got out of the car.

The lift ride up was as quiet. It finally reached level 10 and Ri In unlocked her door. She turned around and forced a smile. "I guess this is it?" She said.

Junsu nodded and said, "Yeap, this is it... It was nice meeting you again."

Ri In nodded and said quietly, "Goodbye, Junsu." She turned her back and pulled open the door. Before she could take a step, she felt strong arms around her, as Junsu pulled her into his embrace. "Just for a while, Ri In ah..." He said as he buried his face in her neck, like 4 years ago.

They stayed in that position for awhile and he breathed in deeply, how much he missed this smell... He pulled her closer to him, feeling her body mold to his.

"Goodbye Ri In..." He whispered and slowly let go of her. She stepped into her dorm and quickly closed the door. She's afraid. She's afraid if she turned back, she will see the hurt in his eyes again. She's afraid she will run back into his arms, the embrace and warmth she missed so much. She leaned against the door and slides down to the floor as tears slowly fell from her eyes.

This is it. This is the end. This is the end of them... From now on, everything is over. There will be no 'us' no 'we'.... She stayed in that position for a while as tears continued to flow uncontrollably.

Moments later, the door bell rang. She stood up, without thinking much and opened the door warily. She looked up and stared at the guy in front of her, the only guy she ever love. Junsu, upon seeing her eyes, knew she cried. His heart felt a slight squeeze, but he was happy. He knew it. He knew she was not over him. He knew she still have feelings for him. He never left from her door, he sat against the door and thought about them, thought about all the things they have been through, the good and bad memories that haunted him all these years. He knew this is his last chance...

She took a step back as he took a step forward. Slowly, he was inside of her apartment. He closed the door, shutting out the only light source.

"Ri In ah..." He called out. She shook her head, as she bit back her tears, "Please don't, Junsu..." She stepped back again and realized behind her is a wall.

"Please don't what...?" Junsu closed the distance between them and rested his hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her closer to him slowly. "Don't do this... Please." She pleaded.

One hand resting on her back, another on her neck, he pulled her in for a kiss. His kiss was soft and gentle, he slowly devoured her shivering lips, her lower lips, he missed her sweetness, the taste of her.

Ri In, finally out of her trance, attempted to push Junsu away, however, he pulled her closer to him, stomach to stomach, as he deepened the kiss. He pulled her lower lip into his mouth and his tongue entered . His tongue caressing hers, seducing her to play along.

Ri In slowly stopped struggling and slowly wrapped her arms around Junsu neck, her hands in his hair, pulling him closer. Junsu smiled at her actions. He her back gently as she kissed him back. Their kiss became more urgent as their breathe became heavy. Junsu groaned when he felt her chest against his. He missed her so badly, and he needs her.

Junsu's mouth left hers as he trailed kisses down her neck and on her sensitive spot that he was familiar with, she moaned and moved her head to let him have better access. He pulled her closer to him, as if trying to mold her body into his. He moved back up to and kissed her, his hand made its way under her top and he felt her bare skin burning under his touch.

Ri In suddenly alert of what their doing quickly pushed Junsu away. The both of them breathed heavily, looking at each other. "This is not right, Junsu. We need to stop." She whispered. "What's right and what's wrong? Your heart still beats for me, Ri In ah..."

"But I'm -" He shut her up by kissing her again. "Give us another chance please." He breathed into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. Ri In gasped and bit back a moan. Her body is not listening to her, she can't fight this sensation that is building in her, she knows that she needs him now... He hugged and buried his face into her neck, "I love you. I never stopped loving you all these years and I don't want to lose you again. The thought of you marrying someone else but me is killing me. The thought of another guy having you is enough to kill me. Please, Ri In ah... Give us another chance...".

Ri In felt water on her neck, he's crying again. Her eyes are burning, tears threatening to fall. She loves him so much... She closed her eyes as tears fell. She hugged Junsu and said, "I'm the most selfish woman in this world, Junsu ah... Why do you love me so much.... What am I going to do? I can't stopped thinking about you all these years. I avoid listening to Timeless, I tried all sorts of way to get you out of my life... What am I going to do?" She doesn't know know. Part of her wants to be with Junsu again, part of her feels guilty towards her fiancé. She's torn.

He placed his forehead against hers, "Let's work things out together. Let's hold on to each other and do not let go, hmm? Give us another chance, a last chance..."

Ri In thought for a while and slowly nodded. A pang of guilt hit her. "I will plead with you for forgiveness." He said, as if reading her thoughts, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

She kissed him back, agreeing. "Thank you... For coming... back to...me." He gasped between kisses. He broke away from the kiss, and moved down to her neck. Ri In's legs went weak as Junsu supported her with his arms, body to body. Junsu then nibbled on the skin on her jaw. Ri In gasped, "I love you...Junsu..." Junsu forced himself to stop, he's feeling hard and he needs her now... But he doesn't want to do anything to her without her permission. He looked at her in the eyes and said, "Now shall we continue this in your bedroom...?" He asked. Ri In nodded and looked away shyly.

Seeing her blushed made his heart race and makes him want her more now. He scooped her up and carried her to her room. "You have a ring to return tomorrow..." Junsu's voice could be heard before the door closed.

-- The End --

 

*COVERS FACE*

OMG. This is my first time writing such scenes, I can't believe myself! 

I apologise if it's bad!!! 

Hopefully I will still get comments...? T.T

I am inviting anyone of you who wishes to write the bed scene, cause I can't... 

Also~ Please do support Junsu's new solo album!!! :D 

 

--