The Third Wheel.

In The Middle

 

They were at it again. Sehun sighed.

EXO-K was having a fansign. He looked over both his sides and caught his hyungs gawking at each other. Sometimes, they would even slightly check on each other by looking over the other side. Sehun could feel they’re loving aura as he tried to back away from the line that EXO-K made so that his hyungs will happily eye each other.

And that was Sehun’s problem. He was always in the middle of them. He was always in their way. He felt like a third wheel. Sehun once tried to beg his manager to switch sides with Kyungsoo but he rejected. He felt troubled that he was some kind of wall trying to separate the two.

 

Why? Why was I the only one who noticed?

 

 

What are they doing now? He mumbled under his breath as he looked over the couch.

He secretly peeped to look at his hyungs . Kai’s head was comfortably placed on Kyungsoo’s lap as they watched TV. Sehun was eyeing the two from his chair and saw Kyungsoo softly ruffled and played with Kai’s hair. He could hear the two whispering and giggling to each other.  He grunted at his Hyungs’ lovey-dovey mode.  Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol couldn’t care less. They were too busy watching Running Man.

Soon, the program ended and they were all preparing to head back to their rooms to sleep. Sehun again looked over at the two. Kyungsoo was staring at the boy who was now sleeping on his lap. Kyungsoo couldn’t help but trance Kai’s features. His fingers slowly moving from his tanned cheeks to his luscious red lips. If anyone would saw what he was doing they would immediately think that he’s some kind of creepy e or something but he knew that no one would ever bother to look at them. But much to his dismay there was one little cautious maknae that was following his every movement.

Sehun slightly cough causing Kyungsoo to flinch in embarrassment.  Sehun quietly looked at them then just walked straight towards his room without any kind of reaction.

 

Why? Why am I the only one?

 

 

..

Ugh.. Sehun grunted in anointment.

 

Kyungsoo was eyeing Sehun the next day. Sehun can see his hyung’s eyes  following his every movement. Kyungsoo was probably trying to talk to Sehun about the incident he saw. He wanted to explain that it was just a mere… misunderstanding. Sehun then looked at Kai who was busy minding his own business. Hyung, you should be looking at Kai. Not at me.. Kyungsoo then approached the maknae.

 

“Sehun, We have to talk.” He insisted as he grabbed hold of Sehun’s wrist dragging him in an empty space.

“Sooo.. What do we have to talk about?” Sehun smirk and playfully asked his hyung. He already know the fact that his hyung was probably attracted to Jongin in some kind of unexplainable way.

“Y-you know! T-that incident!” He tried to explain while trying to keep his words firm but failed. His hyung’s face was as red as a tomato. “Sehun, I—“

“I already know it, hyung.” The maknae declared. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep it as our secret.” He cool fully chuckled as he turned around only finding Jongin with a confused look on his face.

“What secret?”   Kai questioned both looking at his hyung and the maknae.

Kyungsoo suddenly patted his dongsaengs’ backs and smiled awkwardly. “It’s nothing. Really.” He replied as he took Sehun’s wrist. “We still need to do that thing that we had to do.” Oh yeah, he wasn’t the best liar. He was most likely the worst but he choose to just ran away and look stupid than have his secret revealed. He then yanked Sehun away from the dancing machine and went to the hallway.

Sehun was being pulled by a so tiny and so red hyung of his. Yes, he was totally enjoying this until..

Kyungsoo briefly stopped. “Okay, you already promised me you won’t tell Kai that I love him, right?” He clarified not waiting for Sehun’s response. “I really have to go now to buy groceries.” He mentioned and quietly patted the maknae’s shoulders that probably mean that you-should-keep-your-promise kind of vibe. Kyungsoo quickly exited the building leaving a wide-eyed Sehun there. Standing. Still not processing the words that his hyung said.   

“Okay, you already promised me you won’t tell Kai that I love him, right?”

“Won’t tell Kai that I love him..”

“I love him…”

What the hell? I knew he was attracted to him but LOVED HIM? The maknae mentally shouted. He was completely in the middle and didn’t know how to react. He then slightly slammed his head on the wall.

Why did I have to be the one to know? Why not Chanyeol hyung or Baekhyun hyung? or even Suho hyung?

Why meeeee?

 

It was time for their 5th performance the next day. He couldn’t concentrate because mind was still filled with his hyung’s feelings for Kai. He thought that it was quite absurd to have feelings for another guy, for another man, for someone.. with the same gender.  But maybe, just maybe... his hyung was really serious about this, about Kai. He then ruffled his hair and covered his face with his hands as he screamed the thoughts away.

 

Kyungsoo was unexpectedly touching Sehun, hugging him, and probably didn’t want to let go the whole day long. Really hyung? You can’t trust me that much? Sehun knew that his hyung was kind of having doubts and was trying to separate him from Kai. Much to their dismay, Kai was just watching them quietly at the corner.

 

After the performance,  EXO-K drove back straightly to their dorm. Even there, Kyungsoo was clinging to the maknae. Following him everywhere; In the kitchen, in the living room, even at their room. Sehun was feeling a little annoyed at his hyung’s actions. But then again he thought, he himself wouldn’t trust the talkative Oh Sehun with such secret.

 

Suho was in their room busy doing things while Baekhyun and Chanyeol left to buy snacks which left the three of them in the living room. Sehun was feeling this weird atmosphere surrounding the room. His hyung really was clingy and he noticed that Kai was probably a little annoyed at their skinship. Sehun then decided to head back to his room to give Kai and Kyungsoo some time alone. But was suddenly stopped by Kyungsoo..

“Sehunnie, stay here. The show still isn’t over.” Kyungsoo childly  whimpered as he back-hugged Sehun.

Sehun sighed. “But hyung… I’m already sleepy.”

“Sleep tomorrow. Let’s just play.”

“Buy Hyu—“

All of a sudden, Kai stood up and grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist. “I’ll play with you, Hyung.” He insisted as he forcefully dragged his hyung to their room. Kyungsoo was mouthing him to help.

 

Sorry, Hyung. You have to deal with this yourself. Sehun yawned then went straightly to bed.

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

Sehun easily woke up and went straight to the kitchen where he saw Suho having coffee and Baekhyun trying to figure out how to cook. Sehun laughed at Baekhyun’s total failure at making breakfast. He then was sent by the furious Baekhyun to go wake up Kyungsoo to make a decent meal. He knocked over at the door a few times but no one answered. He grabbed the knob and noticed that it was not locked. He slowly opened the door to reveal his two hyungs sleeping on Jongin’s bed. The towel barely covering their bodies full of love marks. W-what the hell!? Sehun quickly closed the door with a bang and went to the kitchen again.

“Kyungsoo hyung was still.. uh...  dressin— preparing.” He said trying to sound normal and took a seat next to Chanyeol while trying to erase the dirty images that were now over-taking his mind. Oh, God. Bless my innocent eyes.

“Wow, you’re red.” Chanyeol said as he placed his hand on Sehun’s forehead. “But you don’t have a fever.”

 

Soon, Kyungsoo and Jongin went over to the kitchen kindly greeted by the ignorant Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho. Sehun was avoiding total eye contact with both Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo awkwardly went to the counter to start making breakfast. His legs were wobbling like crazy and he was walking like an old man. And yes, it was because of last night’s session. Kai on the other hand chuckled at Kyungsoo which gave him a deadly glare. Kai took a seat next to Sehun and moved towards his side.

“Thanks, Sehun.” Kai whispered making the maknae uncertain of what reaction he should make.

 

Of course, you should thank me. He sighed.

If I wasn't in the middle, both of you wouldn't have the courage to do that.

 

__________________________________________

 

Absolute A/N: Okay. Now, we want to ask you people if you want us to show the hidden scene *ertedly giggles*

But I can't confirm that we'll update the scene as soon as possible.. Me and Awesome really can't contact each other that much at these times. Plus, I'm really slacking off this week. Maybe it's because of the lack of BaekYeol. No, Please. I don't want my ship to sink! 

Awesome A/N: Oh.. Sehunnie got them again. Shoot! Oh and if I were to ask to put the hidden scene, I would definitely say YES! I think it will be an awesome  story if we add that part. And now, we have contact to each other so... No worries.. Next time.. We promise! No more slacking off.

I'm very much excited. SCENE here we come. 

 

Anyway, just answer this poll if you want us to make the hidden scene. 

 

 

 

 

[PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT]