Killer Lisp.

Thehun-ah. Thex.

 

                “Tharanghaeyo~” Sehun said with a cute lisp of his, as they ended their interview for their debut stage. They went back to the dorm later, sleeping soundly in the van along the way. As they arrived, all of them were lazily lying on the couch.

“Ah, too tired. I could die~~~” Chanyeol shouted slightly as Baekhyun massaged his back. he whispered, “that feels good” to his Baekhyun’s ears, as Baekhyun plant a kiss on his lips softly. “Kyungsoo-yah, do you want me to massage you?” Suho asked sweetly as he eyed Kyungsoo. “Please do, Appa.” “Oh, Omma’s tired. Let Appa massage you~~” Suho said in the most cheesiest way, but the members were too tired to complain. Sehun was lying on Kai’s lap as the older his hair lovingly.

“Omma, make us some food~~~” Sehun shouted cutely. Kyungsoo chuckled a little, seeing the maknae pouting cutely. At first, he hated being called Omma by them. But then, it grows on him. Most probably because his boyfriend, Suho, is the Appa, so he imagined this as his marriage life with the leader. “Maknae, how could you say that.. Omma’s tired..”

“But he was hungry, Hyung..” Kai defended Sehun. “Let me cook for you.” Suho said as he looked at Sehun, then turn his head to smile sweetly to Kyungsoo.

 “Oh no, no please. I can’t eat what you cook, Hyung.” Baekhyun complained, and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.  “Fine fine, I’ll cook. But you have to take your bath first.” “Okay!” Sehun immediately stood up and went to his bedroom he shared with their Appa, without him knowing Kai was following him closely.

 Sehun entered the bedroom and went straight to the towel rack, not knowing Kai was there in the room too with him, only surprised as he heard Kai was clearing his throat. Kai looked at him lovingly, and Sehun caught him staring. “What?” he raised his eyebrow, as he got near to the tall boy, who’s currently leaning on the wall next to the door. He cupped the taller’s face, kissing him lightly on his lips. Kai wrapped his arms around the younger tightly, closing the door next to him so the Hyungs won’t hear them.

“Oh Thehun~~” Kai moaned as Sehun kissed his neck, leaving visible marks. Sehun pulled away, a little annoyed. “You’re making fun of me?” “What? Thilly you, I didn’t..”

“See?! You did it again!” He said as he pouted, arms across his chest, leaving Kai as he sat on the bed. Kai went to sit next to him, poking his cheeks.

“Thorry- I mean, Sorry. I’m totally in love with your lisp.” Sehun was annoyed, totally. He stood up, trying to leave Kai on the bed, but the older caught his wrist. “Thehun-ah~” “You dare to tease my lisp again?” Kai grinned, absolutely enjoying the maknae’s rage. He always thought Sehun is the cutest when he’s throwing tantrums, but most of all, his lisp is way too cute, he can’t help but to follow along Sehun’s pronunciation. He can’t stop it sometimes, he was too used to it.

“Thorry, no, sorry~” he chuckled a little. “Stop it, Hyung..” Sehun whispered lowly, hitting Kai lightly on his chest. “Thop it? what?” just as Sehun thought he was about to stop the teasing, Kai was making fun of his lisp again by singing their senior’s song, Sorry Sorry, but changing it to Thorry Thorry.

“Seriously? Still gonna play?” Sehun said, as he thought of an idea that would made the boy regret the teasing. “Theriously, I can’t thop thith~” Kai was unstoppable. He was sure he wanted to stop teasing his boyfriend’s lisp, but it came out almost immediately. “Oh, thnap!” he hit his mouth lightly.

“Go on. Play all day with that pronunciation.” Sehun said as he let go from Kai’s grip, grabbing his towel. “you ain’t getting Oh Thehun for the rest of the week.” He said, sticking his tongue out to Kai.

“w-what??! Thehun, ah, , Sehun-ah! Don’t do this to me~” Kai pleaded as he ran towards Sehun, who’s standing on the door, trying to leave the room. “since you love my lisp so much, you can take it.” he said, smiling cynically to Kai, pushing him away.

“No thex for you, tharang-ah~” Sehun winked as he left Kai in the room, regretting what he did to his beloved Oh Sehun. Exactly how will he survive without Sehun’s body next to his? Exactly how can he live without making love to his beloved Oh Thehun?

He then made a reminder to himself. To never make fun of Sehun’s lisp again. For it will turn him to a -deprived Kai with never ending regrets.

“Thehun-ah!! I need thex!!”        

 

*sorry this is not a . i kinda failed when it came to ty kinds of fics. haha.*