confess confess confess

Mutual Feelings

 

sehun can hear all the noise from his neighbour's house. all the rustling and bustling of people who had their party ruined because of the sudden rain. he wanted to laugh at how silly they looked like trying to gather all the party stuff they could manage to get but he can't. he has started to cry and he definitely knows why. the rain got even harder and the thunder louder. he's been afraid of the lightning and thunder since like.. FOREVER.

his room was still except for his occasional sobs from the closet. he was curled up under all the clothes that were hung. he hugged his knees that were drawn up to his chest and he had his head rested on them. his eyes were shut and he kept crying.

"sehun? are you alright honey? do you want me to come in?" that was his mom from outside. when he was still a kid, his mom was always there beside him to take care of him. but now that he's already in his teens. he thought it would be too childish to have his mother beside him. "no mom! i'll get though this. besides, the rain's gonna stop after awhile right?" another thunder sounded and he covered his mouth to stop himself from screaming. "okay dear."

minutes passed when he heard a knock on the door. "i said you could go mom." his mom didn't reply, instead he felt someone touch him. "hey" without looking up he knew who it was. he has memorized that touch, that warmth, that voice... kai..

"sehun-ah, are you alright?" he shook his head because he really wasn't fine. the rain is just getting stronger and the thunder even LOUDER. kai sat beside him and pulled sehun to him. sehun sat on his lap and rested his head on kai's shoulders. kai caressed sehun's back to calm him down and it definitely worked. "it's okay sehunnie.. i'm here, okay?" sehun nodded. "don't be afraid anymore alright?" sehun nodded again and they stayed in that position for a long time. sehun didn't notice that he got sleepy until he finally dozed off.

-----------

when sehun woke up, he was already in bed. his head was on kai's lap while kai, obviously uncomfortable with his position, was just sitting with his back leaning on the wall. sehun got up and shook kai's shoulder to wake him up. kai drousily opened his eyes and smiled when he saw sehun. "are you fine now?" sehun smiled as he answered, "yes. thanks for last night by the way. you lie down now okay? i'll be downstairs. i'll make us some breakfast. you go down when you wake up." kai nodded as he lied down and sehun smiled at how cute kai looked when he was sleeping.

sehun went downstairs and proceeded to the kitchen. he cooked some eggs and bacon and started eating. he didn't wait for kai anymore because he was too hungry to. after he ate his part, he went to the living room and watched tv. he flicked through the channels not really sure what to watch when he saw kai, who was rubbing his eyes, descending the stairs. 

"breakfast's in the kitchen" kai smiled at him and nodded. sehun's eyes trailed kai as he went to the kitchen. kai went out again bringing the plate with his egg and bacon. kai sat beside him and asked "what are you watching?" "i don't really know" he answered finally putting his eyes back on the tv. "how about you give that to me?" kai took the remote from sehun's hands and for a second sehun felt some kind of electric current pass through his hand where kai touched it. he shrugged it off thinking maybe he was just daydreaming. they settled for some cartoon which they didn't actually watch because they were busy talking.

sehun excused himself and went upstairs. 


KAI POV

'*sigh* "this is probably the first time i have breathed since last night. Am i gay or what?! i think i'm not anyways. but what is this feeling i'm feeling. i've been feeling this since that day i knew he was afraid of the thunder. it was like i wanted to protect him and always be there for him. OH MY GOD! he's just my bestfriend! or is he??"

i'm really getting frustrated now. i was scratching my head, kicking the table but i still don't know the answers to my questions. i tried to be as quiet as possible cause he might hear me from upstairs. and then i remember, when i took the remote from his hands. 

"was i t just me? or did he feel it too? or what if I'm really gay!? and worse, what if HE'S NOT!?'"    

i was searching my head for some answers when i heard a thud from upstairs. i went up to check it out when i heard him..

-------------------

sehun took a bath for awhile. he thought kai must think he stinks now and he wouldn't want him going home just because of that. he got in some clothes and sat on the edge of his bed to think over things. he wanted to confess but he's afraid kai doesn't have the same feeling. he started practicing but kept his voice down low so kai wouldn't hear him. 

"hey kai, you may not like me too but i have to tell you that i l-" sehun was so frustrated he started tugging his hair. "no no no.."

"uhm, jongin, i've been wanting to tell you this since before but i was afraid to tell you. i like you... AAAARGH!!!" sehun started stomping forgetting that he had to keep quiet cause kai might hear him.

"jonginnieeee. i really really like you. i know you don't like me too but i really just wanted to tell you this for my heart's sake." sehun was getting more frustrated he was all around the room throwing things to the wall, to the floor , to his bed that he didn't notice kai at all who was standing by the door. 

"jongin-ah.. i really like you that it's getting hard for me to be around you knowing that you don't li-"

"is that so?" 

sehun's eyes darted to the door where he heard the voice and almost died after knowing who it was. it was kai himself and he has heard all the things he have said. DAMN IT! kai was smiling because of all the things he have heard.

"huh? no no.. i was just practicing for this drama that.. that.. I, i.. mean, me and,. and.. my.. my.."

"you and your what, sehunnie?" kai's smile got even wider this time.

"my.. classmate. yeah. it's for class."

"really sehun-ah? why didn't i know about this? i'm your bestfriend, why didn't you tell me?" kai pouted and sehun almost forgot what to say.

"it's... it's be....ca..use i.. wanted to surprise you." sehun forced a smile but kai could completely tell he was very nervous.

"oh really. i'm definitely surprised sehun-ah. you like me?" kai smirked.

"i told you it's just for the drama." sehun tried to set his eyes on something else.

"sehun-ah, are you lying to me? why can't you look at me straight?"

"OKAY OKAY! I LIKE YOU ALRIGHT! NOW CAN YOU JUST STOP!?" sehun exploded. he couldn't take it anymore. he thought it would be easier that kai knew that he had feelings for him. but right now, kai was just making fun of him. he turned around to head for the bathroom and lock himself when kai hugged him from behind.

"sehun-aaaahhh. actually, i need to tell you something too, you know. i like you too sehunniiieee."

sehun froze. that's what he didn't expect. kai liking him back. he didn't know what to do and just stood there with his eyes widening after kai's confession.

kai went in front of him to face him and smiled. "hey, don't just stand there. say something."

sehun still stood there like a rock. kai started to shake him to wake him. he snapped a finger in front of sehun's face but still sehun didn't move. kai dragged him to the bed and asked him to sit down. "do you want some water sehunnie?" sehun nodded and kai ran downstairs to get some. when he got back, sehun still sat at the same place, still as frozen as ice. sehun drank the water and started to calm down. 

sehun faced kai with a knotted forehead and slapped him. "OW! What was that for?!" 

"for making fun of my feelings for you when in fact you like me too."

"sorry sehun-ah! but you were so cute practicing your confession and i just,.. i just... *sigh* can i just kiss you now?"

"do you really have to a-" kai grabbed sehun's nape and pulled him to bring their lips together. sehun was shocked but started to reply kai's kisses after some seconds. the kiss was so gentle and sweet that sehun's toes curled. they separated to gasp for air when kai pulled him back but to be stopped by sehun. "jonginniiee, i lo-" kai pulled him back once more for another kiss. kai stopped to say "i kno-" but this time he was stopped when sehun was the one who pulled him for another kiss. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i knooooooow it's soooo baaad!! i'm sooooo sorrrryyyyy!! this is my first time writing a fanfiction and.. and..... IT'S JUST SO BAAAAAAAAD I WANT TO DIIIIEEE!!