My bestfriend love me? why i don't know it??

my namja chingu is my real brother (sehun ver)
Sehun pov ===<3=== Aish...that mi ji ... She said she hate rainbow & iu nonnas.. Wae? wae? wae? Is she jelous..? .aish aish aish.. ..i really love them..my big bias.... and i look around...ahh..what book? so ah's drawing book ? i am very interesting that her drawing...and i kept in my bag secrectly...and i look outside ..what!!!she is coming into with ren..ren saw me and wave my hand...n mi ji sit at her seat...i think she find something... I think that book...bla bla bla ..i don't give her back until i haven't look that book.. -end pov- you finding your book ...ren ask "chingu something wrong??what u finding??teell me .." u said "my drawing book" sehun try to change direction n shout "jajaja...let's play t or d" u said "ok" ren said to start you first .. u choose "t" sehun asked "who is your bias band" u reply"teentop , supernova,b1a4) ren laugh.. sehun want to joke...and said "supernova ?your bias is sungje rite??like monkey face" u angry and shout "ya..how about your iu? Like bla bla bla(i don't know how to say think yourself) " and start fight .. ren said "they fight cuz of their bias again..aish aish aish" the bell ring u said"bye..ren & monkey pabo sehun" and u walk to outside === <3 ==== your pov i can't find my drawing book..aish ..how should i do?? If someome saw it i will be trouble big trouble...if sehun know it i will more trouble....hmm..i am crush sehun...i am trying to good u... But he always try to joke me..wae sehun oppa alqays do it to me ...i want to cry cry cry...do u know i am jelous that u like rainbow and iu :'( pov end === <3 === at home sehun look the book with wide eyes.....he said "what ? All my pics? I think she will draw her bias pics......sungje and chanshik ...wae ?? My pics ??" suho walk to sehun and look your book...suho pat sehun shoulder "u want to know wgat she mean?" sehun said"yes my lovely dovey cousin" suho act like teacher and said "SHE LOVE YOU ..chukahae pabo ah.." sehun said "ahh that why she always jelous with my bias?" suho said "bingo"...and sehun go to bed and thinking "my bestfriend love me?"