The Truth Behind Love Chapter 6

The Truth Behind Love[Paused]

 

 
 
She lost on my sight...Where did Yoon Hee go??Jess and Ericka called me that Yoon Hee is still not in there dorm..Where could
she have been??
 
 
 
 
EUN HEE's POV:
 
 
I enter our room..I saw Ericka and Jess roaming around the whole room...
 
 
"Eun Hee-ya!!!"..Jess said with a big surprise in her whole face..
 
 
"Thank God you are here.."..Ericka said then she hugged me..
 
 
"We tought that you've been caught by the policemen.."
 
 
"No,,I'm not!!!I'm fine..."..I said;trying to calm them..
 
 
"That's great...We can now all sleep..."..
 
 
"Good night Jess!!!Good night Eun Hee.."..
 
 
 
 
 
 
*The next morning*
 
 
I go to school alone..Sung Jo call me a while ago that he can't make it..To go to school with me because something came up...
 
 
Whatever it is..fine..
 
 
 
I enter our classroom and Sung Jo is still not there..Is he going to school today??Or not??
 
 
The teacher headed us to the music classroom..This is the first time that I'm going to attend this session..
 
 
As I enter,there are lot of Instruments..I don't know which one of these should I learn..
 
 
"Do you want to try one of it??"..Someone whispered it to my ears..
 
 
I turn around and I'm shocked to see Sungmin.."Sungmin!!"
 
 
"So I'm going to attend the same classes with you today.."
 
 
"Yeah.."
 
 
"So are you really going to attend this class from now on??"
 
 
"I don't think so.."..I smiled.."I don't know how to play either one of these instruments.."
 
 
"That's so easy..You can learn all of it easily..I believe in you.."
 
 
"Really??"
 
 
"Our teacher teaches piano,,but,,I can teach you how to play a guitar..I'm good at it.."
 
 
"Really??Are you really going to do that??"
 
 
"Of course!!!Come on..Here,this is the guitar I usually use..It sounds good,we can use it.."
 
 
"Okay.."
 
 
We sit on the one side of the room while the teacher is not yet around..He teaches me some basic chords and I catch it up
easily...Am I that great??
 
 
 
 
"Ya,,,you are really good...I think you can beat me when the time comes that you are good at playing it.."
 
 
"I don't think so.."
 
 
"You will be the next rockstar!!!!~~~~G MINOR~~~~!!!!"..Then he strum the strings of the guitar..I just chuckled..He is very 
fun to be with..
 
 
"I don't want to be a rockstar!!I want to be in a girl group like miss A and t-ara.."
 
 
"I don't like dancing..I just want to be a ballad singer like 2am.."
 
 
"Really??Are you good in singing like them??"
 
 
"Of course I am!!Just wait until you hear me singing.."
 
 
"I can't hear your voice on the street band because the crowd keeps on shouting and it's very noisy.."
 
 
He suddenly covered my mouth..
 
 
"Don't say it..Performing in street bands here is not allowed because we are still teenagers.."..He whispered..
 
 
"Then why don't you just wait to be 20??"..I whispered back..
 
 
"If I wait for me to turn for 20 years old,then I don't have anything to eat.."
 
 
"Don't have anything to eat???Then what about your parents???Where are they???"
 
 
When he is about to answer my question..Our teacher came and started the class..
 
 
"Okay class..We are now going to start the play's practice..Who is the lead girl??"
 
 
"Me!!!"..I raises my hand...
 
 
"Play??"..Sungmin whispered at me..
 
 
"Then where is the lead boy??This is the first day of our practice,,he should be here.."
 
 
"Ma'am!!"..Sungmin raises his hands.."What is the play all about??I don't know anything about it.."
 
 
"You seem doesn't have role Mr.Jung.."
 
 
"Yes ma'am..I don't have..Then,,what should I contribute to the play??"
 
 
"Hmmmmm...Since the lead boy is not here...You can replace him..."...WHAT??!!!He is going to replace Sung Jo??
 
 
"Ne???I will be the leading man in the play??"
 
 
"Yeah,,I don't need a lazy boy..If he doesn't go to school today,then he should be one of the extra casts.."..
 
 
"Sung Jo will be on the extra casts??"..I said..
 
 
"So,do you mean that Sung Jo is the leading man before??"..Sungmin said..
 
 
"Yeah,,I feel sorry for him..What did happened that he didn't make it to go to school.."..I said..
 
 
 
 
 
After classes...Me and Sungmin go to canteen to talk about the play..
 
 
"Are you sure that Sung Jo will not get mad??"..I said worriedly..
 
 
"I'm not sure,,but I'm going to explain everything to him..I know how much he wants to be the lead role.."
 
 
"Ah,Sungmin,I still need to do some research..Is it okay for you if I leave you here??"
 
 
"Yeah..It's okay,,but what is your research all about??"
 
 
"It's about our play..I need to go to the library first..Of how should I act..I'm lacking of acting skills.."
 
 
"Okay,let's just see each other later..You can go and research..I'm heading to my next class.."
 
 
"Oh..."..Then he jumped over the table and runs fast..
 
 
 
I go to our school's library..Actually,it's not just for our school..Everyone;even from other schools;can go to this library..
No schools owned it..It's public..
 
 
I do some research and when I'm done researching and printing it..I still have 1 hour left..I get anime books,or let's just
say,it's a comics..
 
 
I sit on a vacant chair and a man in blue uniform is sleeping..Is it allowed to sleep here??
 
 
I started to read aloud..I can't concentrate and understand it if I'm just readind it by the mind and eyes..But as I read..
The boy,2 chairs away from me,who was sleeping started to groan..Nevermind...Anyway,he came from another school..So I don't
think I can still meet him here...
 
 
Read...
 
 
Read...
 
 
Read...
 
 
Read...
 
 
Read...
 
 
OUCH!!!!
 
 
A paper airplane,made of a hard paper hits my head....I look at my right...It was the sleeping man..
 
 
"What do you want??!!"..I said irritatedly..
 
 
 
"Can't you read it silently??"..He said..
 
 
"Why??Is there anything wrong of reading this aloud??I can't understand it when I'm just reading it by my mind..WAE???"
 
 
"Yeah..There is a problem.."
 
 
"Haiizzt..Mind you own bussiness.."
 
 
"Stupid.."
 
 
O.O WHAT DID HE SAY???!!!!STUPID????I AM STUPID???
 
 
I stood up.."YA!!!WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY SUCH RIDICULOUS WORDS AT ME??HUH??"
 
 
"Sit down..Look how many people here in the library you already bothered..Tsk..."
 
 
I look around..All the people were staring at me..
 
 
Embarassed..I look at my watch..20 minutes left..I still need to go back to school before that class starts..
 
 
 
 
YOON HEE's POV:
 
 
How is Eun Hee doing at Seoul??Is she fine there??
 
 
I've been working hard today so we can send some money to Eun Hee at Seoul..
 
 
I'm not used to this kind of work but I need to do it..
 
 
I need to take care of these plants so we can sell it and earn some money..
 
 
I'm walking home carrying our lunch..But suddenly...I...I..I feel dizzy...And...
 
 
 
..............BLANK.................
 
 
 
***(Yoon Hee became unconcious...She fainted..)***
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~I already updated 2 chapter today.. :D I'm reading some fics and some tips on making stories so that my vocabulary in english becomes wider..I usually
writes stories with wrong grammar,,,and I'm sorry for that..hope you understand..
I'm not an American so my grammar is not that good.. ^^