The Truth Behind Love Chapter 5

The Truth Behind Love[Paused]

 

 
"Lee..Lee Sung Jo..Is that really you??The one I met at the Busan??"...I said..
"You still remember me??"
"So,you are really Lee Sung Jo??"
"Yeah!!And you are even wearing the necklace.."..Then he pointed out the necklace on my chest..
 
"Mr.Lee and Ms.Kim.Keep quiet.."..The teacher said..Then we both keep quiet first..
 
 
 
After classes..Sung Jo wait for me outside the room..
 
"I can't believe that I can see you here..Yoon Hee.."...Yoon Hee??So he knew that I was Yoon Hee??
 
 
"Ah,me too..It's nice to see you again.."
 
 
"But I thought you can't sing,but why are here and studying??"..He said in a confused manner..
 
 
"Ah,,My voice changed.."..Then I smiled awkwardly..It wasn't me Sung Jo..
 
 
"Ah,then that's good.."..
 
 
While we are walking together..Everyone looks at us..Is there something wrong??
 
 
"I forgot to tell you..It's so scary to be with me.."..He said..
 
 
"But why??"..
 
 
"You'll find it soon.."..
 
 
 
 
We both go to the canteen and eat together...
 
 
"Where do you live now??"
 
 
"In Busan,but it's far from your village.."..I said while sooping the noodles..
 
 
"I go to Busan just a few weeks ago..But you were not there.."..
 
 
"Yeah..Our neighbor told me that someone named Lee Sung Jo came to our house..I don't expect that you will still going to look
 for me.."..I said..
 
 
"I kept my promise..That you will be my bestfriend..I don't want to have another bestfriend.."..He said then he smiled..
 
 
"You don't want to have another bestfriend??"..WHAT???!!!
 
 
"Yeah,,friends are many,but betfriend is only one..That's why it is called as best..You are not a fake Yoon Hee right??.."Then
he laughs..."I'm just kidding.."...Well,it's not funny..
 
 
"Yeah,,will there be another Yoon Hee except me??"..Then I smiled at him..He smiled back..
 
 
"Of course none!!"
 
 
"Actually,My real name is Eun Hee..But they call me Yoon Hee.."..I need an excuse so someone is free to call me Eun Hee..
 
 
"Ah,,you haven't mention that to me before.."
 
 
"Really??I haven't??Many people mispronounced it.."
 
 
"Yeah,,you're right..By the way,,do you prefare watching street live bands??"
 
 
"Yeah,,why not??"
 
 
"Can you go with me tonight??"
 
 
"Yeah,,sure.."..I said but the truth is I still have many things to do tonight..But I will just leave it first..It can wait..
 
 
 
 
 
9:30 pm,Sung Jo and I escaped the dorm..He knows many secret ways so we can go out easily from the building..
 
 
Ericka and Jess is with us too since they are going to watch it too..
 
 
We arrived at the performance place..The performers looks like teenager..About,,the same age as me..
 
 
After the first song,they stopped for a while as the crowd keeps on shouting and cheering for them..
 
 
They all sings good...
 
 
"Hi!!This is Eun Hee..She is our new friend.."
 
 
"Oh,Sung Jo-ah..Long time no see.."..He knows Sung Jo too??
 
 
Then suddenly..PPPRRRTTT!!!POLICE!!!
 
 
Everybody runs fasts..I knew it..They are still teenagers..
 
 
"Run.."..Sung Jo said then he runs..
 
 
I can't see him anymore..And many people keeps on bumping on me..I just run without looking for Sung Jo and I don't know where
I am..
 
 
Where am I??This place is not the kind of Seoul has..It is very dark..There are so many drunk people..
 
 
Then suddenly someone holds my waist.. O.O Then the other man put his hands on my face..OH MY GOD!!PEVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Then their hands is going down that it's going to go to my sensitive parts..
 
 
*PAKKKKK!!!!TSSOOOGGSS!!!!BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"
 
 
A familiar boy punched the pevert men...
 
 
"Get Lost.."...The boy said then the peverts cowardly run away..
 
 
"Are you okay??"..He asked me..
 
 
"I should be the one asking you that,right??You helped me.."
 
 
"That's nothing..I always do this everyday..This is my food.."..Then he smiled..
 
 
"You seems familiar.."..I said while curiously observing his face..
 
 
"Oh,yeah..I am the vocalist of the street band a while ago.."
 
 
"Ah,,yeah!!I remember!!By the way,,thank you.."...Then I hear a crumbling sound of a stomach.."Are you hungry??"..
 
 
"No!!I'm not!!!"..He said my smiling at me and he holds his stomach.. 
 
 
*CRUMBLES...
 
 
"Let's Go.."
 
 
"Where are we going??"..He said..
 
 
"Because you helped me,I'm going to treat you..Okay??"
 
 
"Treat me??"
 
 
"Let's eat.."..Then I smiled at him..
 
 
 
 
 
We eat on a small cafeteria..
 
 
 
 
 
"How did you knew Sung Jo,Jess,and Ericka??"
 
 
"At school..."......  O.O at school???
 
 
"At school???But,I don't see you.."
 
 
"Me and Sung Jo is not that close,,but we know each other,but we don't talk a lot..He is my classmate on Music Class.."
 
 
"Ah..I haven't started my Music Class..It's because I don't know any instruments.."
 
 
"You can learn instruments at the Music Class..You should attend it.."
 
 
"Ah..Okay,,I'll try it..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After we eat he send me back to our dorm..
 
 
"If you are studying on Myungji University,then why are you not staying in at the dorm??"
 
 
"I don't want..I don't want my parents to see me.."
 
 
"Then why are you hiding from them??"..I asked..
 
 
"Just go inside before we get caught.."..He said then he smiled at me.."By the way,thanks for the dinner.."...Then he waves
and fastly runs..But I still runs faster than him..
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~Sorry for the late updates..^^ I'm a little bit busy.. :D kekekekeke....