Final

Jilted at my wedding is not always bad....right?

 

She laid with swollen eyes, runny nose and with tissue tightly gripped with her right hand as she faces the side of her wall, not moving even an inch. The curtains were remained closed, letting little light shine to her room. Her covered were tightly wrapped around her, covering her head with it. She had been like this ever since he left. Two weeks. She knew she had to forget about him but couldn’t bring herself out to see the world again. She seeing all these couples being all lovey-dovey sickened her. She missed every day of University for the two weeks. It really isn’t like her to sulk about a guy since she’s been out with other guys before however they all left with a reason. Whether if its then cheating, loving someone else, the relationship not working. She wanted to know the reason.
 
There was a slight knock on her door following by a soft voice which belonged to her Mother. “Cheonie I’ve brought food, please open the door”. Cheonsa unwillingly got off her bed and opened the door just wide enough for her hand to reach out. She didn’t want to be seen like this. She though it was embarrassing even to be seen like this by her own Mother. Of course she would go out for the toilet or to clean up but trying her best to avoid everyone other than that either her Mother or Brother would bring food to her. She heard her Mother sigh as her Mother handed her the tray of food, “Be careful its hot”. Cheonsa nodded but obviously her Mother couldn’t see but she knew her Mother would know she would listen to her.
 
Cheonsa closed her door softly and locked the door. Then started proceeding towards the desk table right next to her bed. She laid the tray down and sat on the wooden chair that matched with the table. She stared at the food that has been prepared for her. She started eating the gimbap until she noticed a little paper underneath the stacked gimbap. She gently tugged on it not wanting to let the rest of the food fall. She put down the rest of the half eaten gimbap and opened the folded paper. 
 
‘CHEONIE!! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME!~ >< I’m your best friend please come back to university. It’s really boring without you… L I’m coming round tonight after Uni please come out your room to or at least let me into your room, okay? Bye~ Eunri’. A small smile appeared on her face as she placed the note into her draw and continued eating. 
 
She looked at the time it was nearly 3. University finished early today she had just under an hour to get ready. After eating she took some clothes and went to freshen up. She surely didn’t want her best friend seeing her how she is now. 
 
As she blew dried her hair she stared at her own face. Noticing her face was pale from the lack of nutrients she was getting. She sighed and thought deeply to her self. ‘I really need to get over him. Its no point of sulking over someone that’s not going to come back.’ She was determined. Determined to go back to university and to carry on and continue with her life. With this she opened the curtains which immediately pouring sunlight into her room. She went on her laptop which she’s been doing for the past two weeks. You ask what’s she’s been doing for the past two weeks on her laptop. Watching loads to chick flick drama and movies. Didn’t help her get over the fact her fiancé jilted her but it got her mind of thinking about him. 
 
As soon as she knew she heard her loud, high pitched voice greeting her Mother. She knew EunRi had come to help her get out of her depressant state. Eunri already knew what happened, who doesn’t? She didn’t even need to question if the whole school knew. A faint knock was heard by her door as her mother‘s voice appeared from the door once again. “Cheonie? Eunri wants to speak to yo-” Before her Mother finished speaking Cheonsa unlocked the door and the door swung open letting the two get a view of her room and herself. Her Mother was startled but smiled at her and walked away to the kitchen. Cheonsa smiled at the child like girl who stood at the door with a huge grin on her face. She slowly stepped into the room.
 
There was a moment of silence but it wasn’t awkward. “So, how’s Uni?” Cheonsa asked while walking towards the bed sitting on it. Eunri imitated her while she started to answer. “Didn’t you get the note? Its absolutely boring~” She said while swinging her legs and continued “Teacher always asks where you are, I mean how am I meant to answer her! Also all the boys still pick on me” She pouted slightly while puffing her cheeks out a little. Cheonsa laughed at her friends childishness while listening to the rest of her whiny rant.
 
She stopped and stared at you. “Please come back…” she spoke with a soft voice which was hardly heard but you heard since you were sitting right next to you. “Yeah I will, I’ll start next week!” Cheonsa answered back as she watched her friend engulf her with a big huge while cheering. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
First day back to university. She lied about her absence by saying she was ill. Eyes stared at her while whispering but she just shrugged it off and proceeded to her class. She easily settled back into University within the first hour. “Right class we are staring a new project, In this project you are going to be pair up with someone and you have to make a production whether its singing, dance, instrumental, you have the rest of the ear to do this, I’ll let you know the deadline tomorrow.” The class looked around muttering their opinions about the project and hoping they will be able to choose their partners or get put with someone they liked. The list went on until Cheonsa name was read out with a guy named ‘Park ChanYeol’. Cheonsa looked around the room only to find a guy with brown hair with glasses on smiling brightly at her and waved at her. Cheonsa gave a little smile back. She hardly paid attention to most people in her class, she only spoke to Chanyeol about 2-3 times. 
 
Once the teacher stopped speaking the class got together with their partners. Cheonsa was really awkward when socializing. They were sitting side by side not knowing what to say to each other. Chanyeol stole a few glances at her and bit him lip contemplating whether to start a conversation with her. “Urmm…” Chanyeol started. They both made eye contact for a few seconds but once Chanyeol noticed he immediately looked towards the floor and lightly scratched the back of him neck. He decided to continue, “We should think of an idea…or else…” He shyly spoke, while looking at her face once of twice no more that a second or two. Cheonsa nodded and they started writing ideas down for their project.
 
The two started to get comfortable with each other after a few lessons. Cheonsa was at home reading a book until her phone let out a small tune informing her she had a text. ‘Chanyeol’ she read from the phone screen. ‘Hey you want to meet up to discuss about our project? Shall we meet at the usual café?’. ‘Sure in 20 minutes?’ she replied. ‘Okay :D’ she read upon receiving the text and proceeded getting ready.
 
Chanyeol sat at the café drinking his usual cup of coffee that was wrapped around him hands tightly waiting for the girl to arrive. Once upon her arrival he grinned brightly at her and waved at her to indicate where he was. A tint of pink appeared on her cheeks. This always happened when she saw his smile even though it was no different to how he would smile to others. She sat opposite him and smiled at him. He started to discuss about him new idea while over exaggerating things which made her laugh. She loved how he was always so determined and hardworking he was. He was always so polite to others and cared about others opinion and feelings. He was carefree but would get his work done properly and on time. She really did admire him. Chanyeol started to wave him hand in front of her face, “hello~ are you listening? That’s been your habit recently, you would always day dream but act like you’re listening to me well you can‘t trick me!” Chanyeol put his suppose almighty face on while Cheonsa giggled at his silliness. She would catch once in a while a hint of pink come across his face. She didn’t know if her eyes were deceiving her but she thought it was cute. 
 
Chanyeol loved the sound of her laugh he would always hear it in class when she talks to her best friend: Eunri. He would always look at her from a distance while admiring her features. He didn’t know when he suddenly had theses feelings for her but he liked it. When her first heard that she was getting married he was devastated then upon hearing her fiancé left her on her wedding day made him blood boil. He wanted to hit whoever this jerk was in the face for leaving him. But secretly he had a small portion of happiness built in him when hearing the news. 
 
They stayed within the café for about 2 hours now. “I really should get going it’s nearly 9.” Cheonsa stated, Chanyeol nodded in agreement. “Let me walk you home” Chanyeol looked at her as they exited out of the café. “No it’s alright save yourself the troub-”, “No I want to” Chanyeol sternly said, Cheonsa couldn‘t refuse his offer and nodded. 
 
The walk as peaceful but silent. Chanyeol hesitated to hold her hand. He was thinking about it the whole time that they walking back that he wasn’t concentrating on walking. The back of his hand would lightly touch hers, she didn’t seem to notice but Chanyeol would blush from the touch. Chanyeol bumped into her as she was stood in front of him. “Huh?” He asked. “Were here…” She said while looking towards her house. 
 
They were standing in front of the gate of her house. She continued to stare at the ground as she shuffled her feet against the ground from her nervousness. Why was she nervous? Its not like it was the first time he walked her home. She finally decided to look up from this they made eye-contact. They stared for a couple of seconds before both of their heads started to move towards each other. Before they knew it their lips touched forming a sweet kiss. The kiss wasn’t passionate or forceful it was light and sweet it was like it was her first kiss but it was more than enoughfor both of them to understand each others feelings. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away from each other. She smiled shyly at him earning a soft peak from the boy. “Bye” He said while smiling lovingly towards her. She followed his instructions and went it. Her heart beating like crazy not daring to look back to him just in case she would faint from the sight. 
 
Upon closing the door she immediately receive a text. ‘I love you, Chanyeol’ She smiled like an idiot but she didn’t care. She went upstairs shutting the door behind her while placing her back against it as she clung onto her shirt feeling her heart race. ‘I love you too Chanyeol’ she thought. She looked out of the window and by luck Chanyeol was out side waving at her and formed a heart sign with his arms. She laughed and text him back the same message. He waved goodbye and proceeded his way home. Cheonsa plopped onto her bed staring at the ceiling of her room. ‘Maybe getting jilted at my wedding isn’t so bad…right?’ and smiled as she closed her eyes.
 
______________________________________________________
 
Hello people! Hope this was okay ;~; I haven't read through it so sorry if there is any mistakes >< PLEASE COMMENT! :3 I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS! Isn't Chanyeol so cute in the gif/picture above?! XD