Wrong Foot

Searching for The One

 

“Uh… mianhae.”

She was bumped by one of the students in the campus while walking deadpan in the halls. Instead of accepting his apology, she just looked at him from head to foot, rolled her eyes then continued walking.

“Huh! Unbelievable.” He said to himself and walked opposite her direction.

After that, she went straight to the library to read some books. She has her own study table there. Her father owns half the university so she gets special treatments that she’s not concerned of.

“Hey Shin Hye! Don’t you think it’s a wonderful day today?”

“Ani.”

She answered shortly without putting down her book to talk her cousin. Unlike her, Dara was a cheerful one. She is the only one persistent to come close to Shin Hye. Well, for the others, they are somewhat scared of her.

There goes Park Shin Hye. She’s lovely, wealthy, and the top student of the school. But, she just didn’t care any of these. With just one look from her, you can already feel chills on your spine because of intimidation. Though she’s not as approachable and as friendly as Dara, students still treat her with great adoration. She’s like their idol. They’ll give way if she ever goes in their way.

“Oh! By the way, I saw you bumped into Mr. Popular earlier! Isn’t he handsome?”

“Ani.”

“Aish Shin Hye-ya! When will you have a love life!? Look at you! You’re… boring.”

“I know.”

“That’s because you don’t have any inspirations! Seriously, you should have one Shin Hye-ya.”

“Yeah right.”

***

“Who does she think she is?! Huh! She was the one not watching her way.”

Yong Hwa was fuming while he talks to his friends.

“Easy, bro. Just let it go.” Jong Hyun was trying to calm his friend.

“Let it go?! I was even the one who apologized then she rolled her eyes on me!”

“But you can’t do anything about it. She’s the campus snow queen, remember? You’re just going to hit a wall if you ever dared to go against her.” Min Hyuk was helping in dealing with Yong Hwa.

“Aish! Unbelievable! She’s the first girl who ever turned to look away from me! FIRST TIME!”

“Well, there’s always the first time, hyung. Kekeke.” Jung Shin made a bad joke at the wrong time. Yong Hwa was glaring at him.

“Oops! Mianhae hyung. I was just kidding. Well then, maybe you have found your match!”
“MWO?”

“Jung Shin’s right. Maybe she’s the one for you!”

“Are you a man Min Hyuk?! The one?! You actually believe in that?!”

“Why not? What’s the problem with that?!”

“Huh! The three of you are making me laugh. The one, huh?! What?! You’re true love, or something?! C’mon! I know you’re kidding.”

Truthfully, Yong Hwa really believes in true love. He’s just afraid that his fellow guys will think he’s being weird and all. That’s the reason why he always changes his girlfriends constantly. He will break up with her if he feels that she’s not the right girl for him. He is looking for someone interesting, someone who will make a difference, and from that day, he had finally found her. He just didn’t know it yet.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry if I wasn't able to post the first chapter quickly. I've been in a far away place where the signal is unstable and I have so many things to attend to this past few days just like our family reunion, and excursions here and there. Also, sorry if this was a little bit short. I have my reasons. Partly because I wanted to put the thrill in it. ;)

Thank you all chingus for supporting me and encouraging me to write more YongShin stories. I really really appreciate all those. <3 I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Have any comments? Feel free to share it. Don't be shy. I won't bite. Kekeke. :)