Pain

Mistake

Kyungsoo POV

"Kai! Wait for me" I yelled catching up to my boyfriend of two years.

It was lunch time and we usually ate together in our secret garden. There wasn't a lot of people who were open about their relationship in our school, especially between two boys. We hid our relationship like everyone else, not wanting to be the center of attention. In our garden we could be ourselves, act like we should. I caught up to him just before he entered the room.

"Yeobo" I whispered so no one would hear then flashed him my gummy smile.

"Uhhh hi" Kai said awkwardly. That was weird. I was usually the awkward one.

"Yeobo whats wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I need to talk to you Kyungsoo hyung." Kai said not looking me in the eyes. First being awkward now calling me hyung. There was definitely something wrong.

"Ah ok, lets hurry then" I said wanting to know the problem. When we got to the garden, he made me sit down and sat in front of me.

"Hyung, i think we should break up" he said reaching for my hand. My brain worked so hard i thought it was going to explode when he said that.

"Huh? Why?" I asked trying to come up with a reason. "What did I do wrong yeobo? Did I hurt you?"

"No hyung, you're perfect." Kai said "Its just that Im moving and I don't want to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me hyung." he said then walked away.

I froze. Did it really have to end here? Two years or love and it has to end because of something so simple. I stood there in our secret garden in silence.

"Why? Why did this have to happen?" I yelled to no one. I kept yelling to let out my sadness. My pain. It hurt so bad.

" Kyunnie Wake up! Kyungsoo!" A voice started yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyungsoo wake up" I opened my eyes to see who was yelling. I was about to start swinging when I saw it was my brother Baekhyun.

"Im awake" I said wanting the yelling to stop.

"Did you dream about him again?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I can stop thinking abut it. I cant stop thinking of what I should've done." I whispered. I tried to hold back my tears but couldn't. Baekhyun hugged me when I started sobbing.

"Its ok. Kyungsoo you need to move on. Its been a year already." Baekhyun said playing with my hair to calm me down.

"Hyung, I cant. It hurts too much." I said though my sobs.

"Its ok. You just need more time. I know, why don't you join me and Chanyeol today. We're going to the amusement park."

"Ok hyung." I said, flashing him a fake smile.

"Don't smile if you don't want to. I know how your real smiles are." He said and got up to change. "Hurry up, Were leaving soon.

"Ok Hyung." I said and got ready to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later Chanyeol picked us up. Him and my hyung have been going out for six months already. I hope what happened to me wont happen to them. I sat in the back of the car giving them some room.

"Kyungsoo~ah, Im glad you could join us today" Chanyeol said trying to start a conversation.

"Hehehe thank hyung. Sorry if im interrupting your guys date"

"Its ok. It would've been boring anyway. You know how your hyung is. Always wanting to do the boring rides." Chanyeol said earning him a punch from Baekhyun. I just laughed and watched them. I really wish they don't break up. This went on for the whole ride there.

The amusement park wasn't crowded as it would've been. The lines were still long but ok. We went to all the roller coasters and the water rides. Chanyeol pushed hyung into a waterfall when I saw him in the crowd.

The face thats been haunting me for a year. He was surrounded by a group of people. He looked happy. He looked different but I knew it was him. He saw me staring and his eyes widened. He must've recognized me. He was about to wave when someone hugged him from the back.

This was what broke me. He found someone new. Was I really that easy to forget? I walked away after I that scene. I went to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Was the time we spent together not important that he could easily forget about it? Was I that easy to forget? I looked at myself with hatred. 

I kept looking at my reflection. "Your ugly". "No wonder he left you" "Your pathetic". All this thought came rushing into my head. It kept building to the point when i punched the mirror hoping it would all stop. I put my bleeding hand under the water knowing Baekhyun hyung would freak out if he saw it like that.

I walked out of the bathroom when I thought my hand looked fine. I saw Baekhyun hyung and walked towards him. Before I got to him, I bumped into someone. We both fell down hard. I got up and helped him up.

"Mianhe, sorry for knocking you down" I said after helping him up.

"Its ok"

"My name's Kyungsoo" I said.

"Hi, Im Se"

"Sehunnie" A voice interrupted him. That voice. The same voice that been haunting me for a year. I looked up and saw him. He was more beautiful than I remembered. He came closer and hugged the boy I knocked over. He passed me like I wasn't even there. This broke me even more.

"Ah Kai." The boy said. He looked away from Kai and saw me. "Oh sorry, Im Sehun." He said and shook my hand.

I just smiled and shook back. I was hoping he didn't see me but luck wasn't on my said. Kai just looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"Kyungsoo hyung" Kai whispered.

"Ah sorry, I need to go. Sorry for knocking you down" I said quickly and headed for Baekhyun Hyung. I smiled at Sehun and Kai. Before I could leave, Kai grabbed my wrist.

"Hyung" He said but I interrupted him.

"Bye Kai." I said and flashed him a fake smile. Not only did I have a nightmare about him but now I saw him again. This day couldn't get any worse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi!!! I m back with more KaiSoo.

This was so sad to write.

Please subscribe and comment

Thank you:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.