A Birthday Surprise

The Search for my Brother's love

Gongchan's POV

Today is the big day for Minseo,both her debut and birthday,but she didn't really care about her birthday.She seemed to all about forgot it.That's why we prepare a birthday party and gifts for her.

End of POV

It was already 8:00 pm and no sign of Minseo around the house.When the clock strikes 9,Minseo finally arrived.

"Oh,everybody are asleep.",Minseo said to herself.

"SURPRISE!!!!",they surprised Minseo.

"Oh man,you almost killed...",Minseo cutted.

"....me.",Minseo's tears started to fall down one by one.

"Don't you remember that it's your birthday today?",Jinyoung asked.

"How did you know that today's my birthday?",Minseo asked.

"Miyoung told me.She said that she's in Los Angeles now.",Jiyoung hugged Minseo.

"Miyoung,kamsahamnida.",Minseo cried.

"Its time to open the presents.",CNU and Key said.

"KARA's gift to our beloved maknae.",Minseo read the letter attached to it.

"A bass guitar?!Thank you!You're the best hyungs ever!",Minseo smiled.

"Here's our gift to the loveliest flower.",Taemin handled the box to Minseo.

"Oh,a shih tzu!!Thank you,SHINee hyungs.",Minseo smiled,"I'll name you Lucy."

The B1A4 members had individual gifts for Minseo.CNU and Baro gave two concert tickets,Jinyoung and Sandeul give her a photoalbum filled with pictures and heart-touching comments,while Gongchan has something special for Minseo.

"Channie,where's your gift to Seo-chan?",Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah!You're the only one who hadn't give his gift to Min.",Sandeul added.

"Here goes nothing.",Gongchan said to himself.

Gongchan gave Minseo a passionate kiss and he whisper her,"I now remember you.",to her ear and he rushed to his room.