A Surprise!!

The Search for my Brother's love

Minseo's POV

This morning,Jiyoung hyung woke me up at 4:00 of the morning,I was like very sleepy but she ordered me to pack my bags up.I just obeyed her without having a clue where we are going for today.But I'm excited about it.

End of POV

"Gyuri hyung,where are we going for?",Nicole asked hyung.

"I can't tell you.It's a special surprise.",Gyuri smiled

After 2 hours,they finally arrived at a new house where they are greeted by DSP Ahjusshi.

"Ahjusshi,what are we doing at this type of hour?",Minseo sleepingly asked

"We're too sleepy!",Jiyoung complained

"And we didn't have breakfast yet.",Nicole added

"Aish,you three,just shut up."Hara raised her voice.

"Girls,you're here because Gyuri accepted a request for Kara to live in this house for 3 months with B1A4 and Shinee.",DSP Ahjusshi explained

Nicole,Jiyoung and Minseo dropped their jaws in their imaginations.B1A4 and Shinee giggled a little but they just ignored it especially Minseo because Gyuri and the others kept teasing her.She get her bags and guitar from the car which made Gongchan,Taemin and Onew surprised.

Onew's POV

Could Minseo be my sister that I abandoned a few years ago?My sister is proficient in playing any kind of guitar and infact she's even better than me,while,Minseo has brought a guitar here.I need to find the truth.

End of POV

Minseo hurriedly unpacked her stuffs and she rushed to the Yeouido tree in the garden with her guitar like lightning.

"What should I practice?",Minseo asked to herself

Minseo decided to practice Kang Minhyuk's Star,her favorite song.She didn't notice that Onew and Gongchan are watching over her under Gyuri's order.

"What are you two doing here?",minseo coldly asked

"Seo,Gyuri ordered us to watch over you.",Gongchan spilled

"Who said that you can call me Seo?",Minseo coldly asked them again

"We just wanted to.",Onew grinned

"Just shut up and go back.You're destroying my mood.",Minseo ordered them.

With fear,Onew and Gongchan go back crying.

"Such crybabies.",Minseo smirked.