Annyeong Haseyo!

The Search for my Brother's love

Minseo's POV

I was on my way to KARA's dorm.I can't wait to meet all of them.But will they accept me?I can't wait to find it out. 

End of POV 

When Seo(MInseo) reached their dorm number 37982,she was welcomed with great hugs.

"Annyeong Haseyo,KARA imna",they introduced in unison.

"Annyeong Haseyo,Lee Minseo imna",Minseo proudly introduced herself.

"Welcome to our dorm.I'm the leader,Park Gyuri.It's our great pleasure to meet our newest maknae.",Gyuri smiled.

"I'm very happy you accepted me.",Minseo smirked

"Seo,you will share the same room as me.There is an extra bed for you.",Jiyoung said as she helped me with my bags.

Minseo arranged her clothes in the closet while Jiyoung is staring at her picture.

"Seo,who is this boy in this pic?",Jiyoung asked her.

"That is my long-lost brother when he turned 15.He has been lost for 4 years already.I don't really wanna talk about things that are all about him.He left us all alone  before he turned 17.",Minseo dried her tears.

"Sorry for asking you.",Jiyoung pleaded

"No,its all o-kay Jiyoung hyung.",Minseo smiled 

---Next Morning---

Minseo's POV

Gyuri hyung decided for us to go shopping and they said that one of them will help me.I decided to go to the Converse shop because I need my feet to be comfortable.When I saw a cute blue Converse that I like,I suddenly bumped to a cute boy.

End of POV

"Sorry,mianhe.I didn't mean to bumped you.",Minseo bowed

"It's okay.It's my fault.Next time,be careful.By the way,I'm Gongchan Shik.",Gongchan smiled

"Oh,my name is Lee Minseo.Okay,I'll be going now.My hyungs must be worrying about me.",Minseo akwardly smiled

But Gongchan quickly grabbed her arm.

"Wait.Can you give me your phone?",Gongchan asked her.

Minseo just simply obeyed him because she came from a wealthy family.Gongchan put his number in Seo's phone and vice versa.Suddenly Seungyeon is calling Minseo's name.

"Here,Minseo.I'll contact you later.I hope we'll meet again.",Gongchan smiled again.

"Well I hope not.",Minseo said to herself

"Seo,we were so worried.Hurry up and pick out what you want and we will eat at a Korean restaurant.The others are waiting for us.",Seungyeon rapped

"Sure,Seungyeon hyung.",Minseo coldly said

After she bought the blue converse,they immediately rushed to the Korean restaurant.

"We're very sorry to be late,Gyuri hyung.",Seungyeon and Minseo bowed

"No,its fine.We just started eating.We even ordered spicy foods.",Hara smirked

"Come on,sit and eat up.",Nicole suggested

Gongchan's POV

When we started eating,I suddenly saw the girl that I bumped to at the converse shop.She looks like a cold person.Jinyoung suudenly saw my current curious facial expression.

End of POV

"What is Minseo doing with Kara?",Gongchan asked to himself.

"Hey,maknae.Who are staring at huh?",Jinyoung asked him.

"Oh,noone.",Gongchan seriously answered

"Waeh.Jinyoung hyung,he's staring at the cute girl at the next table.",Baro told the truth.

"Yeah,Baro's right,Jinyoung hyung.Gongchan kept staring at her since she came.",Sandeul confessed

---Meanwhile---

"How do you know the B1A4's maknae,Seo?",Jiyoung asked

"We kindda bumped to each other at the converse shop.",Minseo coldly answered. 

"Oh.So,what is his name?,Nicole asked

"Actually its Shik ...",Minseo coldly smirked again but someone cutted her line.

"My lady,your father wishes that you must go to the hospital quickly.",Hiro(Minseo's combat butler) grabbed her wrist.

"We will explain it to you,on the way.",Hikari(Minseo's maid) said

"Gyuri follow my car.",Minseo suggested