Baby Steps ♥

B1A4 One-shots

 

Jae (You)♥Gongchan

 

You were on your way to meet your best friend Gongchan when you see your boyfriend Kwangmin kissing another girl.. 

 

(Jae's/Your POV)

My heart was aching so bad. I bit my lips as I looked away trying to control my tears and went towards him..

"JAE?!" he let go of the girl.. "Why Kwangmin?" I asked, wanting the reason for him deceiving my heart like this

"I never liked you.." he told me. "Dating you was just a dare.." I couldn't control my feelings and tears fell down my face.. 

"I like Dasom not you.." he continuously tore my heart.. if that wasn't bad enough he kissed her again right infront of me.. 

I closed my eyes and left from there immediately.. 

 

*30 mins later*

 

(Gongchan's POV)

What's taking her soo long?? Jae where are you??? I was getting impatient so I got out my phone to text her.. 

Just then I heard her voice, "Gongchan!~~" she came running and hugged me..

"Yah hugging me so that I don't get mad at you for coming late huh?" I laughed..

She nodded "Mianhae~~"  I hugged her back "Kiyeopta~~!" and then we went to watch the movie.. 

I noticed that Jae seemed upset about something but I knew she wouldn't tell me what it was..

After the movie finished she went to the wash room so I waited for her outside..

"Oppa~~ you were so mean to that girl earlier on.." 

"Yah! It's not my fault that she saw us kissing!!" that voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see Kwangmin with some other girl

I heard all their conversation.. that bastard!! I knew something was wrong with her.. 

"Kwangmin?!" I stood in his way..

"WHAT?? Did she tell you to beat me up for what I did with her?" 

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO WITH HER?!!" I pushed him against the wall not being able to control my anger.. 

"I... I.."

"AISH!!! YOU WHAT???" My fist was only inches away from his face.. 

"I.." 

"YOU ING BASTARD!!" I couldn't control my anger and punched him 

"Gongchan!! Don't!!" 

 

(Jae's/Your POV)

When I came down I saw a crowd of people gathered up.. I got closer and saw Gongchan was in a fight with Kwangmin.. 

"Gongchan! Don't!!" I grabbed his arm and took him away from there 

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked looking into my eyes.. waiting for an answer

"Seriously it's nothing.. he just kissed her infront of me and when I asked him why.. he told me that he never liked me in the first place.. that it was just an act for some dare or something like that.." 

 

(Gongchan's POV)

"Nothing?!!! Are kidding me or what?!! Jae it's killing you inside and I know it!!" I pulled her into a hug.. 

I knew she wanted to cry but she was holding back.. "It's okay you can cry.. just let it out.." 

- It was silent for a while - 

I took her back home "Gomawo Gongchan~~" she smiled at me.. 

I smiled back.. Saranghae Jae.. I only need to tell you these words, but why is it so hard?? 

Am I worrying too much about losing you as my best friend?? Ahh.. this feeling.. 

 

The next day at school  ~~~

 

(Gongchan's POV)

I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Jae but Kwangmin came to me instead.. 

"Gongchan can we talk?.. It's about Jae.. I want to get back with her.." 

"WHAT?!" 

"I was really stupid for treating her like that but now I've realised what she means to me and that I need her.." 

I didn't want to believe him first but somehow he managed to convince me.. "Fine I'll ask her to give you one more chance.. BUT if you hurt her feelings ever again.. no.. you better NOT hurt her.. I'm serious Kwangmin if you do.. that day you'll get hurt too remember that.." he nodded and then left.. 

Why is this only happening to me? I love Jae but now I'll be getting her to go back to Kwangmin..  ;(

 

(Jae's/Your POV)

I reached class and saw Gongchan.. "Jae I need to tell you something.." he looked at me seriously

"Babo just say it already.." I laughed at him.. 

"You should get back with Kwangmin.." 

"You're kidding right?.. " he looked at me more seriously.. 

Gongchan explained to me that he felt bad about what happened and wanted another chance.. I really didn't want to get back with him but since Gongchan's saying it I will.. 

"Fine.." I sighed..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV) *Around 7pm*

Gongchan was at the bar with a few friends and was drunk.. 

"Chunji-ah I'm such a babo.. I couldn't even confess my heart to the girl I like.." he said

"Channie-ah~~~ I feel your pain!" Chunji tried to hug him but was also drunk and ended up falling on the ground..

"I couldn't tell her that I loved her.. but I told her to go back to Kwangmin.. Babo babo babo!!" he sobs whilst hugging L.Joe..

"You let her go??.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jae's/Your POV)

I was waiting for Gongchan but he didn't come.. Where are you Channie?? I tried ringing him but his phone was switched off..

"Kaja?" Kwangmin appeared infront of me

"W-Where's Gongchan??" I asked looking around

"He's not coming.." "He's not?" 

"He told me to walk you back instead.." 

"Really?.." I looked away sadly hoping that Gongchan would be here..

"Kaja!~~~" Kwangmin held my hand and I went with him..

 

(Gongchan's POV)

"Yah Chunji-ah what's the time?"

"Umm.. mm.." Chunji couldn't really see properly as he had drunk a bit too much than the others

"Aish nevermind" I turned around and looked at the clock.. "!!" 

"What's wrong?" Chunji and L.Joe both turned to me.. 

"Jae's waiting for me.. I was supposed to walk her back home today.." I quickly got up and ran out of there.. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a twoshot lol.. evil Kwangmin what is he upto??