Hurt Me ♥

B1A4 One-shots

*A/N: Listen to this song whilst readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poO8xeRGYhQ&feature=plcp 

You (Eunji) and Jinyoung ♥

 

"Hyung just tell her already!" Gongchan tried to convince Jinyoung as he put away his books into the locker.. 

Jinyoung looked at you and then turned to Gongchan, "I want to but.. I can't even talk infront of her.." he sighed leaning against the wall

"You need to tell her.. SOON!!" Gongchan pulled Jinyoung away from the lockers and headed towards the cafeteria

------------------------------------

You sat down with your friends and frowned seeing your crush Haewon with another girl.. 

"Yah! What's wrong with you today?" Misun asked noticing you're pissed about something

She then caught you looking at Haewon.. "ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!!" Misun shouted making everyone in the cafetria look at you guys.. "Just get with him already!" she then whispered to you.. "You're the most popular girl at school, you're a queenka.. for sake act like one!!" You confusingly turned to her and asked.. "What do I do? What if he doesn't like me back.." 

Misun told you to get him jealous by pretending that you're in love with another guy.. "If he gets jealous he likes you and if he doesn't then... let's just ignore that option for now.." she then looked around the cafeteria and saw Jinyoung with Gongchan..

"Jung Jinyoung.." she smiled at you, "Jinyoung?" "He's perfect!~~" 

                                                                                                                                                                           --------------------------

After class finished you saw Jinyoung, he was near the lockers and was alone.. "Jinyoung!~" he turned around..

"J-Jinyoung ~ W-Would you be my.. b-boyfriend?" you asked him looking down whilst feeling so embarassed.. it almost felt as if you had proposed to the guy.. your cheeks were burning red at this moment.. 

His eyes widen.. you sigh.. "Aish.. what was I thinking.. babo!" you mentally slapped yourself..  "I'm so killing Misun!~" you mumbled the last words and were leaving when Jinyoung held your wrist stopping you.. "I like you too.." he smiled.. "I'll take that as a yes then?.." you smiled looking at him.. he nodded shyly.. 

You saw Haewon walking past and quickly hugged Jinyoung.. "Oppa~~ Can you walk me home today?" you looked at him making puppy eyes.. 

- Jinyoung and you walked home together it was getting dark and was really cold too.. he took of his jacket and put it on you.. "Gomawo~~" you looked down, feeling guilty that you're playing with his feelings.. "Eunji-ah I've liked you from the moment I saw you but I've never had the courage to actually tell you.. I guess I just worried too much about how you'd react.." he came closer to you making you feel even more guilty.. you stepped away from him and he smiled at your actions ".. Jinyoung-ah I'lll see you tomorrow, I'm.. feeling really tired.." you said and quickly ran into your house.. "Saranghae Eunji.." he smiled as he watched you going inside and left.. - 

It's been a few days since you and Jinyoung are together.. but Haewon doesn't seem to be getting jealous.. 

"Gongchan have you seen Eunji?" Jinyoung asked him.. "Yeah she was just in the cafeteria with Misun.." 

"Wae?" Jinyoung left to find you ignoring Gongchan and overheard your conversation with Misun

"Misun-ah what do I do?!! He doesn't even give a about who I'm with.. I mean seriously why did I even bother asking Jinyoung out? He's not even jealous of him at all.." you sighed.. 

Jinyoung's eyes filled with tears.. he left from there immediately.. 

- The day went by slowly.. Jinyoung was heartbroken.. It was very late and Gongchan or anyone else hadn't heard a word from him - 

"Where's Jinyoung hyung?" Gongchan was worried sick about him it was past midnight and he hadn't come home

He then took out his phone and rang you~~ "Eunji-ah is Jinyoung with you?" 

"No.. Why?.. Is everything okay?" You could sense that something was wrong from his voice

"Jinyoung hasn't came back yet and he never stays out till this late.." he told you 

"Don't worry he'll be okay.. I have a feeling I know where he is, I'll go look for him!~~" 

"Thanks Eunji!~" Gongchan said and hung up

You quickly ran down, grabbed your jacket and went looking for him.. *Jinyoung where are you?*  You looked for him everywhere you could possibly think of but couldn't see him.. just then you remembered a place that Jinyoung mentioned he'd go to whenever he was sad.. you acted as if you never really paid attention to him but infact you heard every word he said whenever he talked to you ~~ ..without realising you had already fallen for Jinyoung.. 

You saw that Jinyoung was sitting on the bench and ran up to him.. "JINYOUNG!!!~~"

"Eunji??" you quickly hugged him.. "Do you know how worried everyone is about you?" Jinyoung pushed you away..

"W-What's wrong? Are you okay??" you asked him sadly.. 

"WHY? Why did you hurt me?" he asked you with tears falling down his face.. 

"J-Jinyoung-ah have you been drinking?" your eyes filled up with tears seeing him this way

He held your wrist tightly and pushed you against the wall "Why did you pretend to be in love with me?" he asked you looking into your eyes

"Wae Eunji?! I loved you so much with all my heart and you?.. You played with my heart?! Wae?!" 

"Jinyoung I.. I'm really sorry.." you cried seeing how hurt he was.. *I'm the reason that he got drunk?!!*

"You hurt me!" he shouted slamming his fist on the wall above you.. "You hurt me so bad.." he fell on the ground

"JINYOUNG!!" you helped him up "Don't touch me!" he warned you to stay away.. but you ignored him and took him home..

"Love hurts.. it hurts real bad.. I learned this from you.. Gomawo Eunji-ah!~~" he mumbled unconsciously but you heard.. "I never wanna be in love again.. never" he continued.. You felt terrible knowing that it was you that made his heart so miserable.. it was you that took away his laughter.. T_T

You finally reached his house 

Gongchan opened the door to see you struggling to hold onto a drunk Jinyoung.. "Hyung!~~"

"What happened to him?" he asked helping you take Jinyoung up into his room.. 

You put a blanket around him and bit your lips to control your emotions that you feared would spill any moment.. but still tears fell down your face as you remembered how hurt he was when you found him.. "You hurt me so bad.." his painful voice echoed in your mind

"Eunji-ah, you're crying? Are you okay?" Gongchan asked.. 

"I'm a really bad person.. I was so mean to him.." You then explained to him what had happened

"I was trying to make my crush feel jealous by going out with Jinyoung.. I don't know how but along the way I actually fell for him, I really like Jinyoung and I've realised that now but.. Jinyoung knows that I used him to make Haewon jealous and he can't stand the sight of me.. I broke his heart.. and now mine's tearing apart.. "

Gongchan was feeling mixed emotions he was thankful to her for bringing his hyung back home.. mad at her for using him like that but then he saw that she really likes him.. "Haewon was so cold to me but Jinyoung.. he was so sweet.. Aishhh I'm such a fool for not realising this earlier.." Gongchan wiped your tears away..

"You've realised it now right.. then that's enough.." he smiled trying to make you feel better

You looked at the time and then looked at Gongchan.. "Do you mind if I stay here?" you asked him..

"You can stay with him.. I'll leave.. but you better take good care of him or I'll kill you.. I'm SERiOUS!!" he smiled at you and left..

You smiled back and looked at Jinyoung~ "I'm soo sorry, I really am.. Saranghae Jinyoung.. Yeongwonhi neoman saranghae!~~" (I love you Jinyoung.. I'll love only you forever!~~)  

The next morning Jinyoung woke up and saw you sitting right infront of him.. he touched the back of his head.. it still ached from yesterday..

"Apa?.." (Does it hurt?..) You asked but he only ignored you and walked out the room.. 

You went down and made him breakfast.. "I'm not hungry.." he said as he walked into the kitchen..

"Channie-ah let's go now or we'll be late to class.." 

"Let's wait for Eunji!~~" Gongchan smiled at Jinyoung who glared at him.. 

"It's okay, you go!~" You mouthed to Gongchan and then watched them leave..  You looked at the time and ran to get ready

Jinyoung kept looking back.. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Gongchan asked..

"Ani.. kaja!~" (Nothing.. Let's go!~) they went to class.. Eunji turned up 15 minutes late..

"Mianhae" you apologised to the teacher as you came in.. "I don't want this to become a habit.. araso!" the teacher warned you

"Ne.. algaessumnida!~~" you said and went to sit down next to Jinyoung.. he put his foot on the chair beside him.. 

"Eunji-ah!" Gongchan called you over to sit with him so you did..

At break Jinyoung was ignoring you but you ran upto him and stood in his way.. "Mianhae! Jinjja mianhae!!" you apologised but Jinyoung ignored you and walked away.. In a rush of emotions you closed your eyes tightly and shouted "SARANGHAE!!!".. everyone around you was looking at you O.O

Jinyoung turned around.. "Saranghae Jinyoung.." you looked down.. he took a deep breath before coming to you

"I hate you.. Haven't I made this clear to you already?! What more do you want from me?.. Wasn't breaking my heart enough for you?" tears fell down your face as you watched him leave "JINYOUNG-AH!!" he stopped again and sighed.. "MEET ME NEAR THE PARK AT 8! I'M NOT GOING AWAY FROM THERE UNTIL YOU COME.." "I'm NOT coming.. so don't even bother!" he glared at you before walking away.. you let out a deep sigh.. *I'll still wait for you Jinyoung..*

-------------------------------

You stood outside the park waiting for Jinyoung to come but he didn't turn up.. 

"Hyung aren't you going to meet Eunji?" Gongchan asked him.. Jinyoung gave him a death glare.. 

"Ahhh hyung neon jeongmal nappa.." (You're really mean..) Gongchan pouted and went to get something to eat.. 

- It was 11pm but Eunji was still waiting for him in that same place hoping that maybe he'd turn up.. - 

Jinyoung couldn't do anything and wasn't thinking straight.. *What if she's waiting for me? Ani.. it's too late.. why would she?* He argued with his own thoughts and then looked outside the window.. it was raining.. he took out his phone and tried ringing you only to find out that your phone was switched off.. "Aishh.. jeongmal?!" (Aishh.. really?!) he sighed, worrying even more.. 

"Yah! Gongchan-ah I'm going out!" he grabbed his jacket and left to see you..

But when he arrived you weren't there.. *.. Why did I even bother? I'm such a fool~~* he took a deep breath and left from there..

He heard some noise and looked back.. he walked towards the place where the sound was coming from.. as he got closer he saw you on the ground

"EUNJIII!!" your hair was wet and so were you're clothes.. you were shivering.. he immediately helped you up.. "M-Mianhae.." you told him.. he quickly pulled you into a hug.. 

"I'm really sorry Jinyoung.." a tear escaped your eyes.. he pulled away from the hug, then took of his jacket putting it around you..

You both walked back to the dorm.. your legs were hurting really badly.. without you having to even tell him Jinyoung realised.. he smiled to himself and then bent down a little telling you to get on.. he piggybacked you home.. you fell asleep on the way and told him a lot of things without even realising.. "Mianhae Jinyoung-ah~ N-Nan jeongmal nappeun yeoja!! (I'm a really bad girl).." he listened to everything you mumbled in your sleep to him and was smiling like crazy ~~ (yesss you confessed in your sleep LOLs) *You finally reached home~~ Jinyoung took out the keys from your pocket he opened the door and took you into your room then gently put you down on the bed.* "Eunji-ah are you crazy? If I didn't show up at the park would you still have waited for me?.. Babo!~" he smiled at you sweetly whilst softly brushing your hair behind your ears.. "Saranghae!~~" he slowly kissed you on your cheek then got up and was about to leave.. something was stopping him.. he turned around to see that you had held his hand tightly hugging it close to your chest.. *I don't wanna leave you either..he thought whilst smiling at you* Just then his phone went off.. it was a text from Gongchan

- Ahh hyung!~ Hurry up and come home!!! I watched a horror movie and now I'm freaking scared!!~ Ppalli!! Jebal!!- (Hurry!! Please!!) - Jinyoung laughed at the thought of Gongchan being scared right now.. he then got another text

- You're laughing aren't you? Nappeun nom!! (Bad guy!!)

Btw open the door with your own keys.. I'm too scared to even get out of my room rite now.. O.o - 

Jinyoung went back to the dorm.. The next day at school.. Jinyoung had decided that he'd confess his heart to you no matter what.. he saw you coming his way.. he took a deep breath and went towards you ~~

"Eunji-ah.. I.." he was just about to tell you but Haewon suddenly appeared and cut him off.. "Eunji-ah I like you.." "Jinyoung felt disheartened and looked away sadly.. "Jinyoung-ah what was it that you wanted to say?" you asked him ignoring the fact that your crush had finally confessed to you.. "Nothing.." he laughed "It doesn't mean anything now.." he mumbled as he made his way out.. "Would you go out with me?" Haewon asked you.. Jinyoung looked back hoping that you'd say no.. "I.. I like you too.." you smiled at Haewon.. Jinyoung left from there immediately without hearing what else you said to him.. 

"I really thought that these were the words I'd say to you when you confess to me.." you smiled..

"What do you mean??" Haewon asked confusingly..

"I'm in love Haewon.. but not with you.."

"With who?" Haewon asked you sadly.. "Jinyoung.. Jung Jinyoung!~~" you smiled and ran to look for him..

~ You saw Jinyoung going out of school -  "Yah! Jinyoung-ah wait up!~~"

"Can you walk me home today?" you smiled looking up at him..

"Ask your boyfriend to take you.." he said looking away

"I am.." you pouted 

"MWOH?!" (WHAT?!) his eyes widen at your words

"Just kidding.." you laughed "Pweeeezzz.." and asked again making puppy eyes that you knew he couldn't refuse..

"Ahhhh I hate you.." he smiled...

Knowing that you were almost reaching home you slowed your steps.. *Lee Eunji confess.. it's now or never!!!*

"Jinyoung there's something I want to say to you.." you stopped and looked at him..

"Ne?" he looked at you..

"I.. I.. Ice cream is NOT the right thing to be thinking about right now is it?!" *DAMNN* you sighed mentally slapping yourself

Jinyoung smiled.. for a while he felt as if you were gonna say those words that he's been dying to tell you.. but then he remembered that you liked Haewon

"Jinyoung ah if you like someone would you tell them?"

"I thought you like Haewon?? So why are you askin-" Eunji cut him off

"Yah! Just answer my question.." you gave him a death glare.. Jinyoung smiled at you and then asked.. 

"You don't wanna lose that person right?" you nodded.. "Then just tell them.. It's better to tell someone and regret.. rather than to not tell them at all and live with that regret your whole life" he smiled at you hiding his feelings.. "So.. you didn't tell me? Why were you askin-" you cut him off again.. 

"Yah! Jinyoung-ah.. close your eyes.." you told him

"Mwoh?.. W-Waeyo??" (What?.. W-Why?).. You glared at him making him close his eyes without any further questions..

Your heart was beating very fast as you remembered all the moments you had with him.. taking a deep breath you went towards Jinyoung, you smiled at how cute he looked and then leaned in closer.. he felt your lips on his.. "Saranghae Jinyoung!~~" You told him what you had said to Haewon earlier when Jinyoung had gone.. he was smiling like crazy and your cheeks were burning from embarassment.. you then tried to run away not being able to believe that you just did that.. but Jinyoung wrapped his arms around your waist not allowing you to go and pulled you close towards him.. "Nado saranghae!~~" (I love you too!~~) he softly pressed his lips against yours.. the kiss got more deeper.. as you kissed him back and he put his arms around your neck.. smiling through it the whole time.. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------