Together.

One big mysterious family

 

 2 months later
 
Kris pov
 
I closed my guitercase and I pulled him over my shoulder. Mom appeared in my room and smiled. ''Are you ready for it?''
I ignored her and looked for the last time to my room. My room was empty.
We leaved our house which was filled with old memories. Old memories with dad and more.. 
''Yes, I'm ready to leave a big part of my life for you.'' I mocked. Ready to move in by the Jungs..
 
I layed my head on the window of the car. Closing my eyes while listening to some ballad songs. I still missed dad.
I wasn't ready for a new beginning with a new ''dad'' and new siblings..
Although I became close with Kai and Taemin in those 2 months. But I had to share a room with Jessica.
I didn't really spoked with her, but I know enough about Jessica. She sounded and acted like a cold and y girl. 
 
The movers(...?) helped us with bringing our stuff in our new house. My mom embraced Tae-Hyun, my new dad.
I walked to my new room, which I shared with my stepsister Jessica. I opened the door.
 
Jessica pov
 
I shocked when the door suddenly opened. ''Yaa!'' I stood up and putted the diary I was reading behind my back.
''Why don't you knock?'' I sighed. Do I really have to life with this guy and share MY room?!
Kris frowned and walked in. ''Nice girly room.'' Ofcourse is my room girly, I thought. A white carpeting and bright pink walls
with posters of kpop boybands. Kris dropped his guitercase and walked to his bed ''This corner is my side, okay?''
He ripped my Super Junior poster off the wall. ''What are you doing?!'' I almost yelled. He turned to my and started to laugh.
''Chill, you can hang this up again on your side. Just give me some own space.'' I rolled my eyes.
''It's only 4x2 meter in this mega room''
 
I dropped the book in my closed and locked it. ''Brat.'' I said irritated and walked down stairs, watching my dad and stepmother decoration her stuff in our house. ''Here you are, Jessica!'' My stepmother hugged my tightly while smilling widely.
''I hope Kris didn't irritated you.''
 
Kris pov
 
I hanged up some posters and started to unpack my suitcase. My phone vibrated. It was my friend. 
 
Yoo~ How is your new house and family? Don't creep on that girl while she's asleep, uhh! 

I rolled my eyes.

 
NO ONES POV.
 
After the new family gathered together in the dinner room to eat, what caused many quarrels between Jessica and Kris,
Jessica stood immediately up and runned up-stairs to her room. She sat on her bed, reading the diary again. 
 
April 22, 1994. Hana Jung
 
She started to cry, I couldn't stand the crying baby so I pushed harder. The last time I gave her food was on 20 April, so she must be hungry. Crying of pain, hungry and fearfulness she started to struggle. Pushing harder. Pushing harder with a cushion at the face of my newborn baby. 
 
Kris pov
 
It was getting late so I walked to my new room. I walked in, without knocking. Jessica readed something again, but she was now in tears. I frowned. ''What are you reading?'' I yawned and sitted down on my own bed.
It seemed she didn't noticed me at first. She layed the book on her nightstand and looked down while whiping her tears of.
''It's nothing..''
 
YAAAY 2nd chapter!