The beginning

One big mysterious family

 

Jessica
 
It was a friday evening, that meant that were going to eat in a Korean restaurant like always.
But when I came back from school, my 2 little brothers were sitting on the table.
''Aren't you guys preparing for the dinner?'' I dropped my bag and sitted down.
''Dad said he has some news for us. But he didn't want to tell it before you were here.'' Taemin explained.
I nodded while Kai stood up and called our dad. You could hear his manly voice in our whole house.
Yes, his voice was so manly compared Taemins.  Our dad walked to the living room. He weared a suit..
''Hello kids~!'' he said happily while waving.''So kids, you guys are going to meet someone.'' 
 
I sighed.''What? Who? Why are you all of sudden so happy?'' What happend to my stressed and overworked dad?
I liked this change first, but it's so strange now. I wanted to know the reason. 
This was his first time being happy since... moms dead. The one who he loved... ''No way!'' I stood up.
I got it. He was in love. He dated someone. Kai stared at me. He didnt get it. Dad turned  around.
''You guys will meet your step-mom.''
 
 
Kris
 
I dropped my guitar. ''What?! Did you just said ''step-dad''?!'' My jaw dropped. This couldnt be true.
My mom dated someone and didn't told me? No one could replace dad. ''Yes, dating. We'll have a dinner with
him and his kids. He's nice, really.'' She smiled and sitted down next to me ''We have to pick up our life..''
She placed her hand on my knee. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't handle it.
 ''Pick up our life without DAD?!'' I stood up. ''Forget it. How can you do this to dad?'' Really, what did she thought?
So she loved someone else than dad. although dad who just dead a year ago? I walked to the door but mom
grabbed my arm. ''No don't leave, we'll talk later about it, okay? We have to hurry now.''
 
 
Jessica
 
 
 
My dad was totally stressed. He was still busy with cooking the dinner and our ''step-mom''
' was almost here. ''Taemin, please set the table.'' He whined. Taemin was that kind of child who listens to his parents....
 He did everything what dad said.. Tsk. I stood there with my arms folded,
looking at my dad with a dirty look.  ''Really, I can't believe this. Why didn't you tell us?''
The doorbell ringed, that made my dad more stressed.  ''Ohno, Jessica open the door!'' I rolled my eyes
and walked to the door.
 
Kris.
 
A girl in a white dress opened the door and looked at my mom with a annoyed face. ''Really?'' she frowned
and started to laugh. Tsk, I couldn't stand girls like her. She didn't seem to notice me so I coughed.
''What's the problem?'' I said. The girl was surprised when she heard my voice.
She stared at me with wide eyes . ''So...'' mom started to smile. ''You're Jessica, am I right?''
At that moment a man of the same age as my mom walked to us with his arms open ''Jagiya!!'' 
 
 
BAM! first chapter. Is it too long? too short? too boring x3?  Please comment ^^!