WooGyu, MyungYeol, YaDong, and lonely Sungjong....

my bandmates is my... boyfriends~!?!?

 

Nobody P.O.V

"ok~!!! today is a fan metting~!! i want Myungyeol, Woogyu and Yadong moment.." MinJon (A/N: hahaha use simple_dream character XD ) "how about me~!!!!" Sungjong ask... "shut up... you have no couple.. so just sit alone..." Min Ju (A/N: OC) say... "yah~!! don't be to harsh to the magnae~!!" Je Bim (me XD ) say and pouts.. and MinJon just nods and hugs his lover.. "am agree with Bimie~!!" MinJon say.. "hyung~!! stop hugging.. we gonna puke now.." SungGyu say and the others nods... "arraseo arraseo.. now go~!!" the managers say to infinite..

~fan metting~

"anyeong~!!! Infinite inmida~!!!" the members bows... all the time Sungjong just keep pouting when he see his boyfriends keep giggling and forget about him... suddenly a boy or we can call fanboy come to him and hold his hand.. "Sungjong-ah~!! am you're big fan~!!" the fan boy say "ah~!! thank you~!!" Sungjong say and get up from his sit... and suddenly the fanboy kiss his hand make the others members send the boy a death glare...

 

~dorm~

"i should kick that guy..." SungYeol say... "yah!! stop saying that will you... aish.. btw.. where's our Jongie??" SungGyu say.. the others shake their head.. "eh!! he's sleeping at our van stupid!!!" Dongwoo say and runs to the van with the others following him... "aww~!! he's so cute~!! just like how we meet first.. the others keep nods..

 

~2 days later~ (( Sungjong P.O.V ))

Today am going to school again.. it’s so not fun.. get bullied..

 

 

 

 

 

----- hehehe i will re-write this after am not busy -----