Again

Melodies and Memories

Seohyun instantly followed her mom’s advice.

“Find him. Go anywhere. Your heart will bring you to him.”

She changed her clothes into a mini white dress which was supposed to be her outfit after the wedding but there’s no more wedding. She took a cab going to the bus stop where she left Yonghwa way back two years ago.

It was already 4:15pm and 4:30pm was the start of her wedding. Seohyun was very thankful for her mom allowing her to do this.

“Ahjussi. Just stop over there” she pointed the bus stop to the cab driver. She handed her payment and went outside.

Will I probably bump into Yonghwa here?

She placed her heart in her chest. She felt very sad, very lonely. She obviously missed an opportunity earlier to ask that wedding singer that certainly is Yonghwa about his life.

Yonghwa, what happened to you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa and Minhyuk ride the bus to go to the hospital where Minhyuk’s father works. They both decided to tell him what happened although everything is fine now.

“What? Hyung, why did she do that???” Minhyuk asked Yonghwa curiously.

Yonghwa just told Minhyuk on what happened earlier with the bride which is Seohyun. Of course, Yonghwa also explained to Minhyuk on how worried he was about him that he immediately ran away from his task on being a wedding singer just to see if Minhyuk is doing fine.

Yonghwa simply nodded. He was bothered though.

“I also don’t understand. Her.” he replied after the nod.

“Hmm, but hyung. Don’t you really remember anything? It’s been two years.” Minhyuk asked.

“I always dream of something weird but everything is just blurred. A girl. Three sheets of paper and a bus stop.”

Minhyuk just nodded. He actually pitied his Yonghwa hyung for what happened to him. Minhyuk witnessed it all. Yonghwa was almost dying in the hospital but no one came for him. Minhyuk also find Yonghwa’s life a mystery.

After a few minutes they both arrived in their destination. They went down the bus.

“Hyung, let’s buy snacks first before going to the hospital.” Minhyuk suggested but there was no reply from Yonghwa.

Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders “Hyu--” he paused from speaking when he noticed Yonghwa staring at a lady who was seated on the benches right at the bus stop.

The lady stood up approaching the two of them or probably one of them.

“Uhm.” Yonghwa spoke staring at the lady who was Seohyun.

He was obviously wondering on how she’d get here. Isn’t her wedding? Is this the mystery girl earlier? Or is it someone that looks like her?

Seohyun smiled.

Her mom was right. Her heart was able to bring her where Yonghwa is.

Yonghwa instantly got it. This is the bride. His forehead crinkled.

A runaway bride? Who is this girl?

Minhyuk on the other hand was exchanging glances between Yonghwa and Seohyun, confused.

“Hyung, who is she?” Minhyuk broke the silence.

Yonghwa turned his gaze on Minhyuk.

He honestly doesn’t know what to say. Seohyun was hoping for a hopeful answer from Yonghwa but it seems like today is not the day.

“I—I- I. Don’t know.”

Seohyun’s heart sank. It was like thorn into pieces. She wanted to cry right at her spot but she just can’t act weird in front of Yonghwa and the other guy. Speaking of that guy…

Who is that guy?

Seohyun managed to consolidate herself.

Don’t cry. Don’t cry. I won’t miss this chance. Again.

“I am Seo Joo Hyun and I want to speak with you. Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun eyed Yonghwa like she was trying to talk to him with something but Yonghwa looked at her with a confused expression. He obviously does not get what this girl wants. From him.