Chapter 2

I can't begin to explain..

Dara POV

We were walking in silence back to our dorms. Suddenly Bom stops me to look at me.

"She's in love with you ya know?"

I laugh slightly

"CL?! In love with me?! Ha, yeah right."

"Dara, it makes sense. You and her seemed so couple like. Since you and Jiyong started dating, she's became distant towards you. She never sits next you you any more. At practice she's so serious, you and her always joked around during break time. I remember you guys always cooking breakfast together now she just stays in her room. She's jealous of Jiyong. Only reason could be is because she's in love with you."

I stare at her in disbelief. I begin walking faster as Bom matches my speed. 

"Just talk to her about it. Okay? And don't tell her what happened. She will hold a grudge against Jiyong, and who knows what she might do when she see's him next."

I nod silently not saying anything but I begin to walk faster. We finally reach the dorms and I run towards the elevator. As the door opens I run out.

"Bye Bommie~"

I run to our dorm and I struggle to open the door. I need to talk to Chaerin. Finally when I open the door I walk in and find CL in the living room. I take a spot next to her sitting fairly close to her.

CL's POV

I hear Dara come in and the next thing I know she's sitting next to me. She's sitting close to me I move away slightly. Suddenly moves closer to me and I begin  to move again. 

"Don't."

I stay quiet.

"Why did you run away from me like that CL-roo?"

"I told you I don't like Jiyong, I'm sorry." 

I feel her staring at me furrowing her brows like she always does when she's trying to figure me out. I sit back on the couch watching the movie.

"Why are you jealous of him? Why are you so distant towards me please help me understand."

"I'm not jealous" I laugh so she would believe me "What makes you think I am? And besides you're too consumed with Jiyong why do you care if I'm so distant anways" I glare at her.

"Don't pull that with me Chaerin" She turns the movie off. "You forget I'm the closest person to you. I know when you're lying."

She's right. I am jealous and I am lying. I hate how she can read me so easily. I get up and she grabs my arm.

"Answer me.. please?"

"I don't need to. You worry about your relationship with Jiyong oppa. Okay?" I rip my arm away from her and quickly run to my room. I hear her behind me. As soon as I get to my room I slam the door locking it. I slide against the door crying softly. And she's banging on my door.

"CL, please can we just talk about this please?! I'm begging you. I hate this distance please just talk to me.."

I get up and go to my bed laying down on my back and looking up at the ceiling. Dara you wouldn't understand if I told you. I'm in love with you.

But you're too wrapped up with Jiyong. I miss you so much. My phone suddenly goes off

---

Ssantoki ^-^

Can't you just talk to me?? Please TT^TT.

I don't bother replying when I get another message.

---

Ssantoki ^-^

Well can I at least spend the night with you?

Dara why must you make things so difficult. I love you but you don't love me.