Chapter 1

I can't begin to explain..

CL and Dara were the closest out of all the 2NE1 members. In fact, they were the closest in all of YG.

But that all ended when Dara and Jiyong began dating.

----------

Because Dara was yearning for the closeness with CL that she once had with CL. She decided to drag CL to the club with her even though she had no intent of going. 

CL's POV

Dara and I were having fun in the club with the rest of the family. I was smiling and laughing and we were joking like we always did. We sat in the booth along with Bom, and whenever one of our favorite songs came on we would run to the dance floor dragging the other along. 

Dara and I were dancing to "I Am The Best". But we went outside because it was really hot in there.

We were standing outside in the night and I was staring at Dara while leaning against the building, suddenly I see her expression change. 

"What's wrong Ssandara?"

"Yaaa, it's Dara not Ssandara, how many times do I need to tell you?!"

I chuckled at her response.

"Anyways, why have we become so distant CL-roo?! You don't know how much I have missed you. I miss our funny conversations and our Late night movie nights. What did I do wrong?"

I look at her with seriousness and find all the courage in me to smile softly.

"I'm sorry Ssantoki, I didn't know you would notice. After all you've been consumed with Jiyong and I thought you'd want to spend more time with him-"

"Ya sure I spend most of my time with Jiyong, but I still come home ya know?! I've been asking for late night movie nights and you just shrug me off."

"Well to be honest Dara, I don't like you with him."

I see her widen her eyes then turn a little bit red. 

"He's just the playboy type to me. I'd rather you be with Youngbae oppa rather then him." I laugh while saying

She laughs and pushes me playfully. Then I see Jiyong appear from behind her and my smile vanishes.

"CL-roo? Are you okay?"

"Have a goodnight." I turn around and begin running back to our dorm with tears in my eyes.

Dara POV

I look at her and running away from me 

"CL-ROO?! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING LIKE THAT-"

I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist and I can smell the alcohol coming off of this person. I know it's Jiyong. 

I turn around to look up at him and suddenly I felt his lips crash into mine. My knees become weak and I try to push him away.

"Not now Jiyong." 

He slams me against me the wall

"Why the hell were you talking to CL, you know I can't stand her."

He pushes me up against the wall, and I look at him in the eyes as a tear escapes my eye. I saw him raise his hand to slap me. Suddenly there is someone pulling him off of me. I see that it's Bommie. I see her knee him in the groin, I can't help but wince. I felt the pain that he recived from that knee. He hunched over.

"YAAA, JIYONG YOU BASTARD WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" 

All I heard was Jiyong curse in response. Then suddenly she kicks him in the groin. I wince again, I was certain he would have problems peeing tonight.

"GO NEAR HER AGAIN AND I"LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN AGAIN!!!!"

Suddenly Youngbae oppa was pulling Bom away and Jiyong sat up to hit bom. Youngbae landed a fist on Jiyongs jaw.

"Get out of here I'll take care of him"

Bom begins dragging me.

"I'll take you back to your dorm."

We walk silently, I wasn't concerned about Jiyong all I could think about was CL. Why did she run away like that? Why doesn't she want to be close to me anymore. And why can't she stand Jiyong? I wish I could understand my feelings towards her. We are closer then best friends, closer then sisters. I always sleep in her room, always hold her in my arms. And I don't mind, it just feels so right to me.