My First Day at Seoul Academy

Destiny's Plan
Seoul Academy

The students were dashing into the campus scared to death to be late for their own classes. It was the usual thing at Seoul Academy, because most of the students here are born with a silver spoon on their mouth most of the students seen are either holding their expensive cellphones, slr cameras or boasting their brand new stuffs.

But everything came into a halt when a black Mercedes SL63 parked on the school’s front gate. The car’s chauffeur went out and open the car’s door. Student’s crowd in around the car while screaming their lungs out.

“Uwaaaaiiii!! Mae Rin~unnie!!!” a girl squealed.

“Unnie! You’re so pretty!” another screamed.

Fanboys were all over too.

“Noona! Noona! Look at me please!”

“Yah! Noona! Please go out with me!”

Mae Rin just smiled at all of them and turned back to the car. Nicole got down smoothly. Her new uniform suits her perfectly. And the crowd’s screams and shouts turned into whispers and murmurs.

“Who is she?”

“Why is she with Mae Rin~unnie?”

“Is she her sister?”

“She’s cute.”

“She resembles Mae Rin~unnie so much.”

These were just some of the comments the students mentioned the moment Nicole stepped out of the car. She was the center of attraction again just like in her old school. But this time this is different. Now, she had to live up by the name Lee Ri Young. She has to be much more careful this time or else she’ll bring shame to the family’s name.

“Aigoo. Where is he?” she heard her sister mumble.

“Ne?” she asked her.

But it seems here sister is too preoccupied on searching for someone. And started to walk towards the campus gates.

“Ahh… Dongsaeng~ah… Kaja!” her sister grabbed her by her hand and walked in.

“Dongsaeng?” the crowd started whispering again.

Nicole started to walk side by side her sister. She noticed a lot of students looking at them. She was really feeling uneasy with all the scrutinizing eyes on her. When…

“Get use to this! Annyong Noona!” a guy said from behind.

“Gaaah!!” Nicole squealed, “Yah! Taemin~sshi! You scared me!”

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to.” Taemin apologized.

“Gwenchana. Hajiman…why is everyone looking at unnie like that. And me?”

“Well…of course you know for a fact that both your parents are one of the elites of the society and being known as their daughter is quite the attention.” Taemin explained.

“Okay. I get it. But…why are all these boys wanting to be with unnie?” Nicole asked again.

“Oh yeah. That. Well, how should I say this? Hmmm…” Taemin said with fingers on his chin, “Ah! I know. Look over there!” he said pointing on the left wing of the campus.

“Eh?? OMO!!! Is that…is that??”

“Uh-huh! That is Mae Rin~noona over there. Wait, she didn’t mention anything about her being a model.?”

“Ani.” Nicole replied still staring on a large tarpauline on their campus.

“Well, she does a lot of endorsements for different products and commercials too. In fact everyone’s been talking about her following the footsteps of your Mother.”

=NICOLE’s POV=

Couldn’t this get any worst? I thought I wished for a normal life, but what is this?! First, it was revealed that I am the youngest daughter to a very rich man. Second, my mom was a model. And lastly, my sister is too. Did I ever do a crime in my past life and that one wish of mine cannot be granted? Aigoo! How am I suppose to survive?!

“Yah! Ri Young~sshi, are you okay? Yah!” I heard Taemin~sshi talking to and nudging me.

“Ne. Ahmm. Do you know where this room is?” I asked him turning into the real world again forgetting everything.

“Let me see. A177? Whoa! This is good!”

“Hmm?? Why? Where is it?”

“Come with me!” he said grabbing my hand.

‘Huh?! This guy is weird. I just asked him where that room is and now he’s taking me somewhere I don’t know. Gaah!’

“Noona! We’ll be off to class!” he bid unnie good bye.

“Oh. Okay. See you guys later. And Lee Taemin~ah, take care of her. Okay?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

And with that we disappeared among the crowd. And the next thing I know was I am standing next to the door with ‘A177’ on it. So he grabbed me and pulled me here? Why didn’t he just say so?

“Here we are!” he said triumphantly.

“Kamsahamnida, Taemin~sshi.” I thanked him.

“It’s no big deal. And stop being formal will you? We’re the same age.” He said while scratching the back of his head.

“Oh. Okay. You should go and head back to your class or you’ll be late.” I told him.

“Uhhh…actually this is my class too.” He said with a cheeky smile.

“Jinjja? That would be great!”

And so we entered the classroom, of course Taemin first then me.

“Good Morning, seonsangnim.” Taemin greeted our teacher.

“Well, hello there Mr. Lee. And I see you’ve come in with our new student, Ms. Lee.” Teacher said looking at me.

“Will you be kind enough to introduce yourself Ms. Lee.?”

“Ne. Annyong haseyo! Chonun Lee Ri Young imnida!” I said and bowed.

“Let’s see then, you should sit right next to our Minho back there.” Teacher said pointing towards a desk at the middle of the row and beside a window. I took my sit and got my book out. It seems that we’ll be having World History today, this is easy. I can clearly see Taemin from my sit and I just can’t help but look at his awesome profile. He wears the perfect smile any girl could fall for. *sigh* Oh! What am I thinking?! Snap out of it Nicole!!! I was in the middle of debating with myself when I noticed someone looking at me. It was the ‘Minho’guy.

Why is he looking at me? Asht! For Pete’s sake, Nicole! Because you were being all too weird again! I yelled at myself. I glanced up at him and he just smirked at me and turned away. ‘OMO! This guy!!!!’ Okay calm down he’s just some annoying pretty boy pay attention to class.

~*~

RIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Finally! Break time! I would really have fallen asleep if it weren’t for Taemin who keeps flashing funny faces on me. Ahh. Where is he anyways?

“Hyung!” I heard him called someone. “Where have you been this morning? Me and the others are looking for you?”

“I woke up early and decided to go to school alone for a change. Why? Miss me already?” It was Minho again. That annoying bastard.

“Yah! Is there something wrong with just asking?” Taemin retorted, “Oh yeah. Hyung, I’d like you to meet Ri Young. She’s the president’s younger daughter.”

“So it’s true then. The youngest daughter of President Lee have returned. Pleasure to meet you Ms. Lee Ri Young.” He said offering his hand.

“Ne. Likewise, Mr…”

“Choi Minho. The name is Choi Minho.” And with that he reached for my hand and kissed it.

‘WTF?!’

=END of POV=

~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~

so there's chap 7.
hope you enjoyed it.
and comments are really do appreciated.
thank you. :DD

~saionjinanami©
10.23.2010
김매린