Unnie, Dongsaeng and Him?!

Destiny's Plan
=HIS POV=

“Here she is. Mae Rin, meet your dongsaeng, Lee Ri Young.” Noona’s parents introduced. I can’t really see ‘her’, the said youngest daughter of President Lee and Madam Lee, because noona was blocking every single possible view there is.

“KYAAA~~!!! My dongsaeng~ah!!! I’ve been waiting to see you!!! You’ve grown beautifully!!” Mae Rin~noona exclaimed excitedly. Now her reaction made me wanna see her younger sister even more.

I can’t take the suspense anymore. I want to see her. I want to see Lee Ri Young so I coughed loud enough for all of them to hear.

“Ahh. Sorry there dongsaeng…” I heard noona said while stepping away from Ri Young~ssi.

I can clearly see her now. Yes, I was taller than her maybe three or five inches, I dunno. But, she’s pretty just like her sister and her mother. She’s got the same milky white complexion as theirs. Her eyes are expressive when she smiles they smile too. Her cheeks are the cutest I’ve ever seen. Her long silky black hair falls perfectly complementing her small round face. Her smile was a smile of an angel.

“만나서 반갑습니다!!(Nice to meet you)” I heard her say and taking me back to reality. It seems like noona just introduced us and I was just standing there like a moron. She might’ve thought I was a creep for looking at her like that. Even so, I reached out and offered my hand and introduced myself as well.

“Ne. You too. Nice to see you back home.” I said casually hoping that she’d never noticed me staring at her like a maniac.

“Unnie…” she spoke to her sister.

“Yes?”

Gulp! I think she’ll tell noona I was staring her like a lunatic! OMO!OMO!OMO! I’m dead! This is the end for Lee Taemin. I could already see noona picking up a mallet and running after me. She’ll catch me no matter what and hit me until I loss my precious life! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

“Is he our brother too?”

DING! Oh! So that was what she’ll ask her. Phew! I thought I was a dead meat. Hahahahaha. Godd bye deadly mallet! Hello LIFE!

“Eh?! Aniyo!” Mae Rin~noona answered immediately.

“Yah! Noona! Why do you sound like you don’t want me to for a brother huh?” I asked pretending to be hurt. And turned to look at her again. “Anyways, I’m not of any relation to your family. Except of course being a good friend of your sister.”

“I see then.” And she smiled that sweet smile again.

=END of POV=

=NICOLE’s POV=

After I’ve met my sister and his friend I went straight up to my room again and continued unpacking my things. Suddenly that pretty boy’s face flashed on my head.

“Uhh…what was that about?” I began talking to myself.

“Why would his face suddenly flash through my head?”

“He’s just unnie’s friend. Right?” I ask myself.

“Right.” I answered my own question.

Then I suddenly remember the way he stares at me. The way he looks at me with those enticing eyes of his. I felt a sudden gush of heat flowed through my cheeks. I looked at myself at the mirror only to discover that I was blushing like a maniac!

“Gaah!! Why am I blushing? Stop it Nicole! I mean Ri Young. Urgh! Maybe he likes me. No! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!!”
I was getting mad. Like a lunatic. But…why would he stare at me like that?

Ohhhh!! Thinking of it makes my head hurt!

“Maybe because he can’t believ an ugly person like me is a sister to a very beautiful lady!” I said pitying over myself. I turn to look at my reflection at the mirror and sighed.

“Aigoo. You’re one ugly girl, Lee Ri Young.”

“NO! Who says my dongsaeng is ugly?!” a voice slammed in.

“Kyaa~!” I yelped, “Unnie?”

“Yah! Who says you’re ugly? Tell me and I’ll kick their butts off.” Unnie said with a fist in the air.

“Ani.”

=End of POV=

Nicole then went back into unpacking her things quietly.

“Ne, dongsaeng?” Mae Rin started walking up to her.

“Ne?”

“How do you find our home? Our parents? Me?” she looked at her sister and was taken aback by her sister’s spontaneous questions. And it took her a couple of moments before responding.

“It’s okay,” she stated while hoing back to unpacking, “I mean all of these things around me are new but…”

“But?”

“But I know I’ll get use to this.” She said with a smile.
“Good. Then maybe you’ll get thrilled if I told you you’ll be going to school tomorrow?”

“School? Tomorrow? Already?”

“Of course! You don’t wanna miss anything on school right?”

“But…I’m not yet ready. I haven’t sent an application.”

“Ready? C’mon. Everything has been ready even before you came back here. And besides no need to worry, I’ll be there.” Her sister assured her.

“Okay, unnie. If you say so.”

“Aww. Why the sad face? Cheer up will you or you’ll ruin that pretty face.”

Nicole smiled at her sister and hugged her.

“I love you unnie.”

“I love you too.”

----------------

~saionjinanami©
10.21.10
김매린