You Promised ~

You Promised ~

--SHIN JOO--

after heechul leave.. i go to our table and ryeowook spoke to me

 

RYEOWOOK: yah ! why do you look sad!

 

SHIN JOO: nothing .. im just worried about jin mi .. mom dont want us to know anything about the wedding

 

RYEOWOOK: she'll be fine trust me ..

 

The wedding ended well .. we already left the place to have our honeymoon in paris .. well my dad  was the one who choose the place .. yeah its very tiring .. we almost traveled 5 hours .. well the hotel has an over looking view in the tower ... yeah its indeed very pretty ... i walked to the balcony .. starring at the tower .. and ryeowook hugged me from the back ..

 

RYEOWOOK: yah .. ! why are you so silent ..

 

SHIN JOO: haha !

 

I TOOK a shower and walked to the bed .. he hugged me .. the way he never did before ... and yeah .. you fall asleep ....

 

--JIN MI--

 

im soo stressed .. a few days from now .. ill be marrying a stranger .. well .. i think its fate .. if thats what meant for me ill just accept it .. ive heard from chae hee ... that the wedding of heechul will be held at the hotel were gonna stay for my wedding .. well thats okay ..

 

A FEW DAYS HAVE PASS.. TOMORROW WILL BE MY WEDDING MY GOD HELP !

 

shin joo unnie arrived .. and we held to the hotel .. i lye on my bed .. she knocked ..

*tok..tok...*

JIN MI: come in ..

 

SHIN JOO: hey girl ! hows your day ?

 

JIN MI: if i say that im fine .. im a lier ..

 

SHIN JOO: kya ~!  well i wanna tell you something

 

JIN MI: about what ?

 

SHIN JOO: just listen !

 

JIN MI: okay ! dont be so stressed ..!

 

SHIN JOO: hmm .. you know that heechul leaves you right ? and replaced you with another girl ? well he have to do that just to be sure that youll be okay .. if he doesn't marry RIKA .. youll be the one in trouble ..

 

JIN MI: why are you telling this to me unnie ? you want me to back out from the wedding !?

 

SHIN JOO: aniyo ! just for you to know that heechul loves you ..

 

JIN MI: *stayed in silence .. *

 

SHIN JOO: *HUG* im sorry i have to keep this as a secret .. cuz you know i want you to move on .. your wedding will be tomorrow .. heechuls wedding will also be tomorrow..

 

JIN MI: unnie .. i want to be alone .. please ..

 

she leaves me and i started to cry ..

 

"why does he have to do that ?  .. no im never gonna back out from that wedding ! i wont let my pride be stepped by him again ! i hate him ! even though i now the truth i will never forgive him  !"

 

when i got up mom is already there with dad

 

DAD: jin mi .. our princess .. get dressed now ..

 

MOM: yeah your wedding will be on 11:00 its already 9:30

 

JIN MI: okay ..

 

"even though i wanna run from this wedding its too late .. my gad! well .. here goes nothing .."

 

 

i took a bath and get dressed .. after that the make up artist came and put some make up on me .. and mom entered ..

 

MOM: jin mi .. close your eyes ..

 

she put a blind fold !!! my gad ! they really wanna hide him from me !

when i was walking in the aisle .. chae hee and mina keep on giggling .. "whats so fuNNY ? uh..oh.. maybe my groom is a mess aahh !! save me !!"

when i was inside the car my body felt so weak .. i think im gonna collapse .. until i remember what the doctor told me .. i might die... i dunno .. they removed my blindfold as i walk i saw my groom .. its heechul .. i felt so exited .. i tried to walk until when i reach the midle of the isle .. i fall to the ground ... i keep on catching my breath it feels like its running away from me .. heechul walk towards me .. held my hand

"dont jin mi .. i love you .. whats the problem .. are you sick ? is there something about you?" he ask

"oppa ... i need to wave goodbye now .. i have a stage 4 cancer.. oppa .. saranghae yo .. a--annyong"

 

 

---HEECHUL--

im on her side and i started to cry when her eyes shut and she loosen fron my grip .. and her heart stops beating .. and i wipe her last tear with my white handkerchief and starts to cry .. chae hee and mina is crying too .. her mom collapse ..

 

we cremated her body .. and spread it in the park in seoul where we met ..

after that day .. i never flirt with other girls .. i never search for one .. donghae and chae hees wedding will be held next month ..

onew and mina is going steady now.. rika is still single .. but shes now a famous actress .. and atlast sungmin found her girl .. Daisy .. ryeowook and shinjoo .. well shin joo is now 2 weeks pregnant.. well ryeowook is trying to change .. and searching for a job .. i continued my job in my dads company ..

 

even though she leaved me .. i promise her .. shes the first and will be the last girl i love ..

SARANGHAEYO JIN MI -ah ..