You Promised ~

You Promised ~

iM A GIRL WHO GREW UP WITH MY BROTHER MY MOM IS WORKING OUTSIDE OF OUR COUNTRY .. AND MY DAD PAST AWAY  FEW DAYS AFTER MY BIRTH DATE .. SO I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW HE LOOKS .. YES I SAW IN A COUPLE OF PICTURES WITH MY BROTHERS .. MY LIFE IS SO MELODRAMATIC ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im in the playground playing with my barbie doll until a guy come and took it away from me .. his name is seung ri .. and you were crying (you're just about 5 years old here ) and a boy came .. he's your neighbor his name is heechul ..

 

HEECHUL: yah ! stop bullying her !

SEUNG RI : oh a super hero came !!! *they all laugh*

HEECHUL: if you don't stop this i will be force to do something you don't really like !

 

they run and he walks towards you ..

HEECHUL: are you okay ?

YOU: uhmm yes thank you

HEECHUL: I'LL TAKE YOU HOME :))

and while your walking you saw the ice cream truck coming .. both of you are staring at it ..

HEECHUL: you want one .. it's my treat ..

YOU: REALLY ?! YES !!

HEECHUL: okay !

he ordered two ice cream 1 vanila 1 chocolate .. your eating it while your walking ..

YOU: uhm heechul can i call you oppa ?!

HEECHUL: yes ! i would love to .. haha

 

you were laughing and laughung intil you reached your house ..

YOU: BYE BYE heechul oppa ..

HEECHUL : okay let's play again tomorrow .. at the park okay ?!

YOU : OKAY BYE BYE !!!

 

WHEN YOU GOT INSIDE THE HOUSE .. YOU SAW YOUR OPPAS

WOOKIE OPPA: YAH ! where have you been we have been searching for you !

YOU: i just go in the park and met a friend ..

SUNGMIN: stop shouting to her!

your oppas is 3 years older than you .. you have a yaya in your house ..

 

WOOKIE OPPA: why ?! she needs a punishment !

SUNGMIN: YAH ! if you shout at her again i'll throw you out of the window !

 

they stop  fighting after a second .. yeah there always like that and you got used to it ..

your nanny cooked a meal for your dinner and your brothers are watching TV ..

you started to think of something if  your oppas are already 8 years old they're the same age !(heechul)

when it's time to sleep you fixed your bed and jump into it .. and fall asleep ..

you got up at exactly 7:30 take a bath, eat your breakfast and run towards the park and saw heechul waiting for you ..

YOU: YAH ! heechul oppa ..

HEECHUL: * HE HUGGED YOU AD KISSES YOU IN THE FOREHEAD *

YOU: what's that for?

HEECHHEEUL: nothing i just missed you haha

 

you played the CATCH ME and you build a sand castle ..

HEECHUL: when we grow up i'll build a castle like this for you !

YOU: really .. haha i'll wait for that day ..

 

you go home and eat your dinner

 

you thought that heechul is just joking but he is really serious !

-------------------HEECHUL---------------

HE'S PARENTS IS ALWAYS FIGHTING .. AND HE GOT USED TO IT EVERYDAY WHENEVER HE WILL COME HOME  HE ALWAYS SAW H'E'S PARENTS FIGHTING SO HE WILL JUST GO TO HIS ROOM AND PLAY THE COMPUTER ..

 

he called ehis best friend leeteuk

HEECHUL: hello ?

LEETEUK: whoo !!! heechul is that you ?!

HEECHUL: yes .. how are you .. i've heard that your gonna go here ?

LEETEUK : YES maybe a few months from now ..

HEECHUL: pls give the exact date ! don't surprise me !

LEETEUK : no i won't you'ss just be surprised i'll show up in front of you !!!

---------------------END-----------------------

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...