Get a Room

Falling Fences

The food was delicious. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Eunhyuk was pleased that nothing became awkward at all, even when he exchanged glances with Ryeowook. At one point during the meal Hyuk had gotten some food on his chin and wook scooted close to him and dabbed his napkin on hyuks chin in efforts to remove it only to make it worse by smearing it further at first, earning quite a laugh from both of them and the others. Hyuk felt a sense of relief in his heart and mind.

They all started talking after finishing their meal. It wasn't long before the manager and chef came to ask how the meal was. Leeteuk stood and bowed to them both and thanked them for such a wonderful dining experience.

'please, sit. We have something else prepared for you.' the manager replied. 

Leeteuk returned to his seat. A waiter rolled a serving carr to the table and revealed a beautiful cake. Sungmin couldn't hide his anxiousness for hyuk and wook's reaction to seeing this surprise.

Ryeowook jumped up and hugged min. 'it's beautiful, min.'

Sungmin blushed and grabbed hyuks arms pulling him out of his seat and over to get a better view of the cake. Wook and hyuk both smiled ear to ear as the saw the writing. 'sarranghaeyo eunwook'

The couple turned and bowed to the others and thanked them for their sincerity and acceptance. 

'kiss already! Aish! I want some cake sometime tonight!' Heechul hissed. 

Everyone laughed so hard at heechul's outburst. Wook turned to hyuk and placed his hands on his shoulders as he leaned forward. Hyuk knew what was coming, but as much as his cheeks started to burn red, he loved wook and was accepting of his actions. They kissed. A gentle peck on the lips. As wook pulled away smiling hyuk pulled him back in placing a firmer kiss on his lips in return. Wooks melted in the arms of the dancing machine.  

Donghae waved his hands in the air, 'ok, ok. Get a room you two!'